Cop Flees While DUI - 111 MPH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 22, 2022
No, you do know and you don't like the reason. Again, this is a discussion forum, that's what we do here.

I have an idea why you took exception, but I could be wrong... I think you aren't really pro accountability and prosecuting bad cops. While you've made a statement claiming to be in favor of it, literally everything else you've written attempts to defend the corruption of the cops.

Good so let me challenge you. Were you as upset when BLM was chanting "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"? Do you still believe "hands up don't shoot"? Were you as upset when Kapernick was wearing cop pig socks and still allowed to play football? Do you stick up for police when someone says to you "ACAB"?? Were you behind defunding the police?! If not, then we have no issue and agree bad cops should be rooted out and punished.

I think the left has compromised your judgment. Because of their insane hatred towards ALL cops and not just the corrupt ones, you've over-compensated and come across like you want to defend all of them, even when they are clear as day breaking the law.

1.) While I can understand some of BLM's frustration with the police, it does not give them the right to threaten or physically harm the police. However, the constitution and Supreme Court have given people the liberty to express their displeasures, especially towards public servants. Your question about the "fry em like bacon" part... I can see both sides that it could be construed as a threat (which is not constitutionally protected free speech) but also the other side... They aren't threatening to fry them like bacon, anymore than cops are actually pigs.

2.) "Hands up don't shoot!" - I think it's clear the investigation showed the witnesses were inaccurate. They were either sorely mistaken or flat-out lying.

3.) Kaepernick - I don't personally like people who disrespect and honor those who fought for this country... Nevertheless, those American heroes fought so Kaepernick could have the right to not stand and honor them. As for his socks, I honestly couldn't careless what type of socks he was wearing. If the NFL let him play, cool... If they refused to let him, cool. I don't care. he has the right to wear what he wants, but the NFL has the right to require whatever dress code they want as it's a private entity.

4.) No one has ever said to me "ACAB". I would first confirm they really mean "corrupt" or "bad" as opposed to the actual words it stands for (I had to google what that even was). Once they agreed I understood the context of what they meant by "ACAB", I would disagree that all of them are bad, but state a lot of good cops stand by and do nothing when they see cops abusing their authority.

5.) We don't need to defund the police. If anything, we need to use those funds towards re-training and de-escalation. We need to educate cops on laws they are supposed to enforce. We need to end qualified immunity... why should they get immunity for breaking a citizen's civil rights, but non-police officers are at the mercy of the police? It makes sense that the person who swears an oath to uphold the constitution would know more about the laws they are enforcing that the need for qualified immunity wouldn't be essential.

6.) Rooting out bad cops - We can only do that by exposing them. That's what these videos do. That's why we shouldn't label these types of videos as "anti-cop"... they are anti-corrupt cop which everyone should be in agreeance with.

You deny the majority of cops are good! lol When I said it you dogged me out that I had no proof. smh
Show me where I denied the majority of cops are good. I don't have data over every cop in the US. For this reason, I DO NOT make unsubstantiated claims as to the ratio of good to bad cops. Furthermore, any gathered evidence of good cops being the majority would be compromised because internal investigations typically find no wrong doing. It's essentially, "we investigated ourselves and found no wrong-doing". How convenient. I don't think there is any way of accurately predicting the ratio... For this reason, we need to look at isolated incidents and expose them one bad cop at a time.

Sep 22, 2022
And for the umpteenth time, neither do you!!

I said the majority of cops do their jobs and aren't corrupt, prove me wrong.

What does " root out the bad, hold them accountable" mean?!
For the umpteenth time, I never claimed I did or made an ignorant attempt to try to quantify them. I merely called you out for making a statement completely absent of factual data. You're still not getting it. o_O

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Well brother you know we almost always agree. And you know me well enough to know I believe in accountability. But here's the issue state side. We allowed BLM to march down our streets screaming "what to we want? dead cops" and " pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon". And no one was held accountable, even though those women who were founders now have a mansion and the rest of the money they raised is missing. People are still telling the lie of "hands up, don't shoot". We had the "summer of love" where cops were beaten with frozen water bottles and had batteries and everything else they could get hold of thrown at them. For that the VP pleaded their cases to get out of jail and they were out the next night. They murdered a retired cop in cold blood and he literally died live on FB, imagine if that was your spouse. Then they screamed that cops should all be defunded. The only time this country wanted to be on the cops side was Jan 6. We can't get cops to stay here. They are leaving by the droves. In the city next to me they are 90 cops short, 90!! What do you think that does for crime in a city?? If we really wanted "good" cops in this country we'd pay them what Kapernick gets for every blasted Nike commercial, instead of the pittance they get for putting their lives on the line every single day. My husband was looking into it when he was between jobs and I told him "don't even think of it"! So again, respect the majority who do the right thing, and root out the ones who don't.
Defunding the police definitely is not the solution. It is a very difficult job: officers have to deal frequently with the lowest members of society having their worst days. Both our countries protect freedom of speech (rightly) but hurling objects and striking others are still crimes and should be dealt with as such, no matter who the targets are, or why.

Individuals abuse their authority, individuals commit crimes, individuals express themselves in poor ways. We can't generalize to fix the problems, only to get people to recognize there are problems needing attention.

Sep 22, 2022
Well brother you know we almost always agree. And you know me well enough to know I believe in accountability. But here's the issue state side. We allowed BLM to march down our streets screaming "what to we want? dead cops" and " pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon". And no one was held accountable, even though those women who were founders now have a mansion and the rest of the money they raised is missing. People are still telling the lie of "hands up, don't shoot". We had the "summer of love" where cops were beaten with frozen water bottles and had batteries and everything else they could get hold of thrown at them. For that the VP pleaded their cases to get out of jail and they were out the next night. They murdered a retired cop in cold blood and he literally died live on FB, imagine if that was your spouse. Then they screamed that cops should all be defunded. The only time this country wanted to be on the cops side was Jan 6. We can't get cops to stay here. They are leaving by the droves. In the city next to me they are 90 cops short, 90!! What do you think that does for crime in a city?? If we really wanted "good" cops in this country we'd pay them what Kapernick gets for every blasted Nike commercial, instead of the pittance they get for putting their lives on the line every single day. My husband was looking into it when he was between jobs and I told him "don't even think of it"! So again, respect the majority who do the right thing, and root out the ones who don't.
And what does BLM have to do with holding corrupt cops accountable? These are two different issues you want to merge together. You can't justify corrupt cops breaking the law because of what BLM has done/said. We can discuss both issues... separately as one does not have anything to do with the other.

You also keep saying "root out the bad cops"... but when someone posts a video exposing the bad cops, you use BLM and ask "what's your point". Are you not seeing the double-speak you're doing here?

Sep 22, 2022
And where is your proof to back up that statement?!

Again you're making blankets statements with no proof or stats backing you up. I have never heard "blue line gang" until you said it. People say, is not proof. smh You want others to show proof of their statements, but you don't do it yourself.smh
What blanket statement did I make?

I showed proof of a cop breaking the law and other cops doing their best to get the felony charges knocked off... I don't need to show proof that either the majority of cops are good or bad as I am not ignorant enough to think that could be done accurately. Your belief is that the majority are good cops... great opinion to have. It's just not based on any factual data. That isn't me disagreeing or disagreeing with your statement... that's me stating a fact.

Did you even watch the entire video? The cops were exposed in the video as belong to the Blue Line Gang. Law-abiding and enforcing police officers ARE NOT "Blue Line Gang members"... Only the ones who break the law and the "good cops" who either cover it up or don't speak out against them.

K

kaylagrl

I think you aren't really pro accountability and prosecuting bad cops.
Then you're either not reading what I said, or you're calling me a liar.

I think the left has compromised your judgment. Because of their insane hatred towards ALL cops and not just the corrupt ones, you've over-compensated and come across like you want to defend all of them, even when they are clear as day breaking the law.
You're either not reading what I said, or you're calling me a liar.

1.) While I can understand some of BLM's frustration with the police, it does not give them the right to threaten or physically harm the police. However, the constitution and Supreme Court have given people the liberty to express their displeasures, especially towards public servants. Your question about the "fry em like bacon" part... I can see both sides that it could be construed as a threat (which is not constitutionally protected free speech) but also the other side... They aren't threatening to fry them like bacon, anymore than cops are actually pigs.
"What do we want? Dead cops". Did they mean that literally? BLM were grifters and a farce. Made millions from dim people. Spreading lies and people swallowed them without even checking to see if it was fact. And you were racist to even ask questions about them. Unreal.

2.) "Hands up don't shoot!" - I think it's clear the investigation showed the witnesses were inaccurate. They were either sorely mistaken or flat-out lying.
Great, we agree on that one.

3.) Kaepernick - I don't personally like people who disrespect and honor those who fought for this country... Nevertheless, those American heroes fought so Kaepernick could have the right to not stand and honor them. As for his socks, I honestly couldn't careless what type of socks he was wearing. If the NFL let him play, cool... If they refused to let him, cool. I don't care. he has the right to wear what he wants, but the NFL has the right to require whatever dress code they want as it's a private entity.
Well I guess this could be a whole other discussion. I looked it up and there were players that wanted to wear things to support cancer, mental health issues, the Dallas cops that were shot and none of that was allowed. But Kapernick was allowed to wear his socks.

4.) No one has ever said to me "ACAB". I would first confirm they really mean "corrupt" or "bad" as opposed to the actual words it stands for (I had to google what that even was). Once they agreed I understood the context of what they meant by "ACAB", I would disagree that all of them are bad, but state a lot of good cops stand by and do nothing when they see cops abusing their authority.
It was popular when BLM was at it's height. Whenever I saw it I would print out the words, they thought no one knew. Remember when they started throwing water on cops? It kept going and the next thing we're at ACAB. You can respect authority while still holding bad ones accountable.

5.) We don't need to defund the police. If anything, we need to use those funds towards re-training and de-escalation. We need to educate cops on laws they are supposed to enforce.
Agreed. Because if the good cops leave, what are we left with?

We need to end qualified immunity... why should they get immunity for breaking a citizen's civil rights, but non-police officers are at the mercy of the police? It makes sense that the person who swears an oath to uphold the constitution would know more about the laws they are enforcing that the need for qualified immunity wouldn't be essential.
I'm from Canada, not sure we have that. I'd have to look deeper into it. When and why was that instituted?

6.) Rooting out bad cops - We can only do that by exposing them. That's what these videos do. That's why we shouldn't label these types of videos as "anti-cop"... they are anti-corrupt cop which everyone should be in agreeance with.
I don't disagree with rooting out bad cops. But still respect those who do the work every day. Right now police are rescuing people from floods in FL. Make examples of the bad, respect the good.

Sep 22, 2022
Then you're either not reading what I said, or you're calling me a liar.

You're either not reading what I said, or you're calling me a liar.

"What do we want? Dead cops". Did they mean that literally? BLM were grifters and a farce. Made millions from dim people. Spreading lies and people swallowed them without even checking to see if it was fact. And you were racist to even ask questions about them. Unreal.

Great, we agree on that one.

Well I guess this could be a whole other discussion. I looked it up and there were players that wanted to wear things to support cancer, mental health issues, the Dallas cops that were shot and none of that was allowed. But Kapernick was allowed to wear his socks.

It was popular when BLM was at it's height. Whenever I saw it I would print out the words, they thought no one knew. Remember when they started throwing water on cops? It kept going and the next thing we're at ACAB. You can respect authority while still holding bad ones accountable.

Agreed. Because if the good cops leave, what are we left with?

I'm from Canada, not sure we have that. I'd have to look deeper into it. When and why was that instituted?

I don't disagree with rooting out bad cops. But still respect those who do the work every day. Right now police are rescuing people from floods in FL. Make examples of the bad, respect the good.
On the BLM comment, stating they want "dead cops" may be protected speech in that it isn't necessarily threatening them. They could argue they want them all to die of natural causes. Do I want what they want? Not even close. I want cops to do their job and honor their oath to the constitution.

If by chance chanting they want "dead cops" is not protected speech, why weren't they all arrested? I know in many liberal states, the governors told the police to stand down. This only adds to my point... cops DIDN'T take an oath to the governor or even their supervisor; they took an oath to uphold the constitution!

I would rather cops get qualified immunity for disobeying unlawful orders from their superiors than for abusing their authority as a police officer against people they are suppose to be serving.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I think cops need to be better trained. A lot of cops seem like they don't even know the laws we pay them to enforce. I witnessed a cop on the witness stand trying to charge someone with public intoxication when the guy was arrested inside someone's home... The defense attorney made that cop look really stupid on the witness stand

Sep 22, 2022
I think cops need to be better trained. A lot of cops seem like they don't even know the laws we pay them to enforce. I witnessed a cop on the witness stand trying to charge someone with public intoxication when the guy was arrested inside someone's home... The defense attorney made that cop look really stupid on the witness stand
That's a shame. The guy that narrates on this video (LackLuster) was told to go inside his house while he was filming a police encounter at his neighbor's house from his front porch. When LackLuster said refused, the cop said he was going to arrest him. If it weren't for the police officer's supervisor defusing the situation, he probably would have been arrested.... Then there would have been an internal review and they would find no wrongdoing by the police officer as he is also has qualified immunity. Our police system is disgusting and needs to be exposed so it can be addressed/fixed. You can't fix what you don't know is broken.

Unfortunately, there are people out there that don't want to know who the bad cops are. They want to put their head in the sand to block out all the police corruption going on and only hear happy stories of cops playing basketball with kids.

K

kaylagrl

They want to put their head in the sand to block out all the police corruption going on and only hear happy stories of cops playing basketball with kids.
Please do not take my words out of context to use in your posts. I have made it clear bad cops should be rooted out. Your issue is the flip side of that, that the most cops do their jobs and put their lives on the line every day. You have utterly no stats or facts to back up what you are saying. You have opinion, nothing more.

Sep 22, 2022
Please do not take my words out of context to use in your posts. I have made it clear bad cops should be rooted out. Your issue is the flip side of that, that the most cops do their jobs and put their lives on the line every day. You have utterly no stats or facts to back up what you are saying. You have opinion, nothing more.
Can you copy/paste where I was ignorant and made a calculation that "most cops do (or don't do) their jobs"? I NEVER gave my personal opinion on your unfounded/made up statistic but merely called you out for not basing yours on any substantiated research. Before you say, "NEITHER DO YOU!"... I never made such an ignorant proclamation preciously because there is no way to accurately quantify the good cops to bad cops ratio.

You clearly aren't for rooting out bad cops. You objected to a video exposing the cops and called it "picking on" them. I'm sorry, but this thread is not a safe space for you to be free from exposing police corruption.

The most telling evidence that you are NOT for rooting out bad cops is that you label videos exposing cops breaking the law as "anti-cop". You are incapable of distinguishing being "anti-cop" from being "anti-corrupt cop". You still have yet to even own this.

K

kaylagrl

Can you copy/paste where I was ignorant and made a calculation that "most cops do (or don't do) their jobs"? I NEVER gave my personal opinion on your unfounded/made up statistic but merely called you out for not basing yours on any substantiated research. Before you say, "NEITHER DO YOU!"... I never made such an ignorant proclamation preciously because there is no way to accurately quantify the good cops to bad cops ratio.
Bro, you're talking nonsense. My evidence is that police are saving lives EVERY day. They are protecting the innocent EVERY day. They are helping rescue people EVERY day!! Those are the FACTS!! I don't need to prove anything. Sit down and watch news that isn't liberal and you'll see.

You clearly aren't for rooting out bad cops.
So you jump on this forum with a chip on your shoulder and now you're calling me a liar? Did you stop to think my spouse might be a cop, or a family member?! No, you just came here to shoot your mouth off and accuse people you don't even know. Unreal.

You objected to a video exposing the cops and called it "picking on" them.
No, I said honor the good, root out the bad.

I'm sorry, but this thread is not a safe space for you to be free from exposing police corruption.

I'm sorry but this forum is not a place for you to twist peoples words and accuse them falsely. smh

The most telling evidence that you are NOT for rooting out bad cops is that you label videos exposing cops breaking the law as "anti-cop". You are incapable of distinguishing being "anti-cop" from being "anti-corrupt cop". You still have yet to even own this.

For at least the 10th time, honor the good, root out the bad is plain as the nose on your face. You're twisting in the wind. People can read what I said, no matter how you try and twist them.

Sep 22, 2022
Bro, you're talking nonsense. My evidence is that police are saving lives EVERY day. They are protecting the innocent EVERY day. They are helping rescue people EVERY day!! Those are the FACTS!! I don't need to prove anything. Sit down and watch news that isn't liberal and you'll see.
It's a fact that police save lives every day. It's not a fact that "the majority of them are good and play basketball with kids". That's your opinion, no matter how much you want it to be fact. In your head, you're thinking I disagree with you, but I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I'm stating a fact that you can't factual make an accurate assertion, especially when you have nothing credible to substantiate it.

So you jump on this forum with a chip on your shoulder and now you're calling me a liar? Did you stop to think my spouse might be a cop, or a family member?! No, you just came here to shoot your mouth off and accuse people you don't even know. Unreal.
I did think you had a family member that was a cop actually. This explains why you NEVER called out the crooked cop and instead said I'm picking on the cop by posting "anti-cop" videos. You proved my suspicious to be 100% spot on. :LOL:

No, I said honor the good, root out the bad.
I have no doubt you honor the good cops. Nevertheless, you also try to protect and defend the bad ones in the video by trying saying it's "anti-cop" to expose cops breaking the law. Did you not say that? Did you forget?

I'm sorry but this forum is not a place for you to twist peoples words and accuse them falsely. smh[/QUOTE
]

...you say I have no proof there are good cops.
--- Yet you're accusing me of twisting your words? That's rich... I never made the claim "there aren't any good cops" nor "you don't have proof there are any good cops".

For at least the 10th time, honor the good, root out the bad is plain as the nose on your face. You're twisting in the wind. People can read what I said, no matter how you try and twist them.
You've started two threads that are anti- police.
--- Did you not say this?

And a thousand more went out, saved lives, rescued people, solved a case, played basketball with the local kids and some lost their lives. What's your point?
--- Your response to the video exposing the corrupt cops. Did you not really say this?

Keep playing the victim.. You are correct... EVERYONE can read your double-speak, they don't need me to point it out, but I was pointing it out you.

K

kaylagrl

It's a fact that police save lives every day. It's not a fact that "the majority of them are good and play basketball with kids".

9/11, flooding in FL, under fire, fallen hero cops funeral. David Dorn, retired cop, murdered in cold blood. These people do their job and put their lives on the line every single day. When people are running from the danger, they run to the danger. They are the majority!! And they are leaving in droves. Cities are rampant with crime, people are afraid to leave their homes. Politicians want to defund them. " Police officers are at a higher risk of suicide than any other profession. In fact, suicide is so prevalent in the profession that the number of police officers who died by suicide is more than triple that of officers who were fatally injured in the line of duty. We ask these people to do jobs we ourselves would never do. We need to support and honor those who put their lives on the line. Root out the bad, yes, but honor those who go above and beyond. Because I'm not callin' on you to save my life when I need help.

Sep 22, 2022
9/11, flooding in FL, under fire, fallen hero cops funeral. David Dorn, retired cop, murdered in cold blood. These people do their job and put their lives on the line every single day. When people are running from the danger, they run to the danger. They are the majority!! And they are leaving in droves. Cities are rampant with crime, people are afraid to leave their homes. Politicians want to defund them. " Police officers are at a higher risk of suicide than any other profession. In fact, suicide is so prevalent in the profession that the number of police officers who died by suicide is more than triple that of officers who were fatally injured in the line of duty. We ask these people to do jobs we ourselves would never do. We need to support and honor those who put their lives on the line. Root out the bad, yes, but honor those who go above and beyond. Because I'm not callin' on you to save my life when I need help.

I believe in honoring heroic cops so much that I would encourage you to create individual threads to share those news stories rather than conflate them with individual stories/incidences where cops are shown to be breaking multiple laws.

While it's your right to derail and try to make the discussion about a portion of good cops, this story clearly exposes corrupt cops. It's illogical to respond to a story exposing corruption of bad cops (which you supposedly claim you're for), but ignoring and not commenting on their actions but instead give stories and heroic cops.

As for your statement about cops having a higher percentage of suicide... that actually makes a lot of sense. I've seen countless amounts of cops who seem mentally disturbed, easily triggered, and resort to escalation as opposed to de-escalation. Having mental health issues is probably a huge component for this... one in which appears to be swept under the rug when vetting new cops. We need a more comprehensive AND regular psych evaluation for all police officers.

K

kaylagrl

I believe in honoring heroic cops...

As for your statement about cops having a higher percentage of suicide... that actually makes a lot of sense. I've seen countless amounts of cops who seem mentally disturbed, easily triggered, and resort to escalation as opposed to de-escalation. officers.

You're a psychologist now are you?! What a comment in response to mine. I'll believe you when I see a thread honoring cops.

Sep 22, 2022
You're a psychologist now are you?! What a comment in response to mine. I'll believe you when I see a thread honoring cops.
For all you know, I very well could be a psychologist... Nevertheless, it doesn't take a psychologist to know that people who kill themselves often suffer from mental health issues. I don't know if you're trolling or joking at this point.

You're saying "what a response" to what you posted... yet, I actually expanded on what you said in reference to cops killing themselves. Your response to exposing a drunk cop, fleeing from police at over 110 MPH with weapons in his service car was "What's your point?" and mentioning that there are good cops that play basketball with kids.

You can believe or not believe anything you want unless/until I post a thread honoring cops. I am planning on posting a story of good cops stopping bad cops, but if I choose to post it later, don't think it's to persuade you to believe I do honor cops. You're the one that double-speaks and claims to be for "rooting out the bad cops" while calling videos exposing bad cops "anti-cop". This isn't twisting... I've already referenced you saying it word-for-word...