Corona Virus Update!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Hmm all I got from this was to pray for him. Gonna pass on the virus update from him lol.

Apr 3, 2020
The Savior of Israel
43 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom;
I gave Ethiopia[a] and Seba in your place.
4 Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours
because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.

10 “But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the Lord.
“You are my servant.
You have been chosen to know me, believe in me,
and understand that I alone am God.
There is no other God—
there never has been, and there never will be.
11 I, yes I, am the Lord,
and there is no other Savior.
12 First I predicted your rescue,
then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world.
No foreign god has ever done this.
You are witnesses that I am the only God,”
says the Lord.
13 “From eternity to eternity I am God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.

We don't have to fear anything because Jesus is with us always. Protecting us, using us, guiding us, love us with an unfailing love, helping us to walk more like him each and every day. Trust in Jesus, and he will do the rest.

Brother in Christ
Matt

7seasrekeyed

what's with the 'see you in hell' poster?

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, I didn't want to comment on his youtube channel which is Trumpet of Truth Ministries by the way. I think now we have to think what the word "Hell" actually is. Hell does have many different meanings. One meaning "Gehenna", another meaning is Sheol or "grave",
Here is a link if you have time to look at it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_Hell

There are many different views that as Christians believe that if you don't repent and turn from your sins, you will go to "hell" or the lake of fire. I personally do not believe such statements as this.

Another one you might find on Youtube or anywhere else is that, "people who are sinners or don't believe in Jesus will be in a forever torment". This for me is not biblically correct either.

Allan Parr a youtube user clarifies this on one of his videos. Search Alan Parr -
Is Hell a Place of Eternal Torment or Will Non-Christians Cease to Exist?

if you are interested.

My personal view I believe is that Jesus died for our sin, took our place for all our suffering, all our shame, took all our pain and took our debt for our wrong doing that we could and never could pay back. He took our place so that we could be seen righteous through him, through our faith in Jesus Christ. That he sees us with no fault whatsoever.

This means though that we cannot continue to sin again and again. We have to live according to what God wants us to be, living a righteous, holy, pure life, reading his word and obeying Jesus each day.

Hope this helps.

Matt

Jul 20, 2019
Unfortunately hades is correct, if you reject the son, you cant abide with him in the new realm. Its as simple as that. I could share the bbq story if forced to, but its a pretty simple thing to grasp.