corona virus vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, lakhs of people are infected with coronavirus, countries are suffering and thousands of people have died.

You can agree and pray God bless with a corona virus vaccine soon, so that all these coronavirus problems come to an end. Let their be coronavirus vaccine soon.

God bless!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
IS that thousands of people in India have died?

Or are you talking about in the World as a whole?

But yeah I hope the LORD's will is to bring this to an end soon.. (y)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
IS that thousands of people in India have died?

Or are you talking about in the World as a whole?

But yeah I hope the LORD's will is to bring this to an end soon.. (y)
Yes yes thousands of people have died in the world but 17 persons have died in India. Due to coronavirus it's a lockdown but poor people may die starving before coronavirus kills them there is suffering
Thanks Adstar

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Yes yes thousands of people have died in the world but 17 persons have died in India. Due to coronavirus it's a lockdown but poor people may die starving before coronavirus kills them there is suffering
Thanks Adstar
Yes i read your post yesterday about people coming and asking you for help and there being many poor people who do not have the saved money to buy up food for the weeks shutdown.. It is sad when governement makes decisions without thinking of the possible problems that such a decision will cause.. The governement should send around emergency food supplies to these people..

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Yes i read your post yesterday about people coming and asking you for help and there being many poor people who do not have the saved money to buy up food for the weeks shutdown.. It is sad when governement makes decisions without thinking of the possible problems that such a decision will cause.. The governement should send around emergency food supplies to these people..

Yes, It's in news that government officers and others are helping the poor , and govt. announced relief but people are starving you know the work stopped, the landlord asking rent, no money no food so they are started walking hundreds of kilometers to their villages.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
lord please send you leaves (and bark) for healing...quinine is good for prevention and treatment of all malaria and also stops virus we dont want any more Lord

I pray that the virus will stop in its tracks from replicating and each and every soul in India will know you in a real way. Lord we get most of our spices from India and there must be something simple, easy and readily available that every household has to prevent this virus. May all leaven be removed from our homes and let your spirit wash over each and every one of us.