Coronavirus does not exist!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Scientists in 7 universities took 1,500 samples from those who were sick, and examined them in the lab (not the bogus PCR test). They found the majority to be Influenza A and some Influenza B. I am unable to find that article (probably "cancelled" by the powers that be).

Credentialed Scientists Tested 1500 Samples and No Covid Found, Only Influenza A & B (Video)

___
https://t.me/Whiplash347/7156
Thats fake, and you believe and spread it.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
is influenza A and B the same as the common flu?
That's correct. So now flu has practically disappeared while COVID has become the new villain. CDC will no longer be reporting on flu.

The end game is to get everyone injected (and infected) with the bogus vaccines. That will generate billions of dollars with absolutely no risk to the perpetrators. No one can be held accountable or sued if you are killed by the *vaccines* and insurance companies are off the hook also.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
no, my thought is that it is some variety of FLU

that when one gets it, one has to be healthy to survive..

most people probably die not of covid but of the problem they had b4 they got... some virus or another... I have heard the covid 19 doesn' exist or has not been tested properly w/ scientific methods... These are PhDs saying this..

I always suspected, from the beginning of this thing, that there was something "amiss"... and as someone here said, it's just too perfect a scenario for setting up world dominion...
Your thoughts are 'amiss' a sudden uncontrollable spike in deaths is not contributed to the flu.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Your thoughts are 'amiss' a sudden uncontrollable spike in deaths is not contributed to the flu.
No. The sudden spike in deaths is because of the BOGUS VACCINES. Neither flu nor corona virus. In India the death rate was dropping while they were using Ivermectin. As soon as they started vaccination, the deaths went through the roof. But the powers that be do not want people to know what is really causing those deaths. Coronavirus does not exist, and here is more evidence.

$1.2 M Reward Offered For Proof COVID-19 Virus Exists

https://principia-scientific.com/1-2-m-reward-offered-for-proof-covid-19-virus-exists/

There is a proper and rigorous scientific procedure for isolating a virus in the lab. Why has coronavirus never been isolated? Because it does not exist. Only Influenza A and B have been found in 1,500 samples tested for COVID-19.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
No. The sudden spike in deaths is because of the BOGUS VACCINES. Neither flu nor corona virus. In India the death rate was dropping while they were using Ivermectin. As soon as they started vaccination, the deaths went through the roof. But the powers that be do not want people to know what is really causing those deaths. Coronavirus does not exist, and here is more evidence.

https://principia-scientific.com/1-2-m-reward-offered-for-proof-covid-19-virus-exists/

There is a proper and rigorous scientific procedure for isolating a virus in the lab. Why has coronavirus never been isolated? Because it does not exist. Only Influenza A and B have been found in 1,500 samples tested for COVID-19.
This is fake. If you would be right, then it would be not possible ident the different Covid Mutation and types and the
virustribes,, as they are till today already found.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

I have friends in India, the sick are not those who are vaccined. To say the number Explorer is because of vaccine is nonsense. The nubers Explorer because the goverment allowed religious mass and election meetings.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
3 doctors w/ phDs (3 that I know of, there could be more) have said the covid or whatever it is has not been isolated, purified, properly tested.

then there's the fact that the overall death rate in the covid years actually went DOWN (from non-covid years before)

we are being lied to

people have testified that they (medical personnel) were pressured into calling something covid that was NOT.

we are being lied to...

Gee, what a shocker

T

TheIndianGirl

Is it safe to fly/travel without a vaccine? Any thoughts?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
3 doctors w/ phDs (3 that I know of, there could be more) have said the covid or whatever it is has not been isolated, purified, properly tested.

then there's the fact that the overall death rate in the covid years actually went DOWN (from non-covid years before)

we are being lied to

people have testified that they (medical personnel) were pressured into calling something covid that was NOT.

we are being lied to...

Gee, what a shocker
Then make a trip to india ore brasil. Ask them they have heared anything from the Phantom called Covid.

S

SophieT

Yes, and the people dieing because of nothing. I am working in a hospital. We have Covid patients, present 5 on our intensiv ward at breathmaschines. I have Co- workers which got Covid and are after 4 month still not able to work. And you will tell now that Covid not exist?
Sorry to say. You are massive disinformed.
people died of flu every single year until...wait for it...now

that's right. covid has also destroyed the flu. :rolleyes:

• The flu has almost entirely disappeared this winter, with just over 1,500 cases reported in the U.S. since late September.
  • Flu season, which runs from October through May, usually results in millions of infections and thousands of deaths.
  • Doctors explain how COVID-19 prevention efforts have diminished flu-related deaths this year.
well duh since so many were on lockdown.

but here is how many die of the flu...no the big C...on any other so called normal year, around 61,000. Covid deaths have been grossly exaggerated and the actual covid virus has been exaggerated.

Why is it doctors do not tell people to keep up their immune systems? Vit. D, C, and others that support immunity.

no no. let's all panic and hide in our basements and shove resperators (known to cause blood clots) down people's throats

I'm not bothering with links because links of all that is said above and so much more, have been provided to the point a blind person could find them and read them

It has been proven, even in this forum, that certain people will not believe evidence to the contrary when they have already accepted the fear and had their shot of un-vacc. Really silly to keep asking for proof when it has been provided and yet some refuse it and say it is not true.

S

SophieT

Then make a trip to india ore brasil. Ask them they have heared anything from the Phantom called Covid.
we have all heard of it. apparently, you do not comprehend the normal rigid and strict testing procedures for the development of a vaccine nor do you grasp the fact that the so called covid vaccine is NOT a vaccine

you have been injected with an experimental substance that would have been taken off the market for the many deaths occurring after the injections. however, these are not normal times

it is also not normal to ignore all evidence presented more and more now, that it is probably better to refuse the substance and not allow anyone to insert it into your body

wait a year or so. you are all in a vast test and the results are not yet really in...well apart from permanent side effects and deaths :cautious:

it's not funny. laugh at your own peril

T

TheIndianGirl

Decision makers at the macro - level (governments, international organizations, etc.) don't really care about individual deaths. What they care about is overall figures, such decreases in deaths in the population, decreases in hospitalizations, what works for most of the population, etc. Same concept as war (D-Day).

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I would like to address the absence of the flu this season.

1. The flu shot is very effective, reducing the severity of the flu.

2. The majority of the nation has been in some type of lock down, limiting the interactions that spread the flue.

3. The majority of the nation has worn masks, minimizing the sick spreading the virus to others.

4. The primary flu transmission vector is the schools. Most have been shut down, eliminating that vector. Those that are open are wearing masks, sanitizing work spaces, and quarantining those who show up sick, again minimizing virus spread.

5. The workplace is the other major flu transmission vector. Sending symptomatic people home, along with those who show up for work with a temperature also reduces the transmission of the flu virus.

The positive side effect of the actions taken to reduce the spread the covid19 virus, has proven to be a blessing in flu control.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

2. The majority of the nation has been in some type of lock down, limiting the interactions that spread the flue.

3. The majority of the nation has worn masks, minimizing the sick spreading the virus to others.

4. The primary flu transmission vector is the schools. Most have been shut down, eliminating that vector. Those that are open are wearing masks, sanitizing work spaces, and quarantining those who show up sick, again minimizing virus spread.

5. The workplace is the other major flu transmission vector. Sending symptomatic people home, along with those who show up for work with a temperature also reduces the transmission of the flu virus.

The positive side effect of the actions taken to reduce the spread the covid19 virus, has proven to be a blessing in flu control.
It is weird/peculiar/contradictory that people acknowledge that social distancing measures work to curtail disease, then turn around and mock people for doing the very things that have been shown to work :oops::censored:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Couple points on this.

1. I’ve seen many Drs say the reason the flu was nonexistent this year is because those that had the flu have been listed under Covid cases.

2. Even the CDC themselves say that the flu shot (notice they don’t call it the flu vaccine) is only 40 to 60 % effective.

3. Our immune systems NEED to encounter bacteria and viruses, so that they can be taught to fight them.

4 & 5. Yes we can all live in hermetically sealed bubbles forever, and I’m sure we’d have less illness. Not how many freedom loving people would choose to live the life God has given them.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
people died of flu every single year until...wait for it...now

that's right. covid has also destroyed the flu. :rolleyes:

• The flu has almost entirely disappeared this winter, with just over 1,500 cases reported in the U.S. since late September.
  • Flu season, which runs from October through May, usually results in millions of infections and thousands of deaths.
  • Doctors explain how COVID-19 prevention efforts have diminished flu-related deaths this year.
well duh since so many were on lockdown.

but here is how many die of the flu...no the big C...on any other so called normal year, around 61,000. Covid deaths have been grossly exaggerated and the actual covid virus has been exaggerated.

Why is it doctors do not tell people to keep up their immune systems? Vit. D, C, and others that support immunity.

no no. let's all panic and hide in our basements and shove resperators (known to cause blood clots) down people's throats

I'm not bothering with links because links of all that is said above and so much more, have been provided to the point a blind person could find them and read them

It has been proven, even in this forum, that certain people will not believe evidence to the contrary when they have already accepted the fear and had their shot of un-vacc. Really silly to keep asking for proof when it has been provided and yet some refuse it and say it is not true.
well, ppl do tend to believe what they want to believe on either side of any given issue

human nature

But anyone who has half a brain cannot deny that .. at the least thereis something VERY odd going on.. I mean, get outa here... Over 97% of people who get.. .whateverthe heck it is... survive.

the ones who don't.. Who knows? maybe they were on their way out anyway?

I mean, really, who knows? We DO know that most who dont survive had some kind of health issue or another. Well, u know.. everything that has been said about "covid" could be said about the FLU.. Many people w/ compromised immune systems die from the flu. I know of one personally.

so yeh, i tend to think there is no covid 19.. and no one who follows news for very long (reliable news) can deny that

We have been LIED to on so many things.

I think of the Russia Hoax.. Some "news" people are still acting like.. well, OK.. maybe it wasn't what we thought.. but There was something nefarious going on RE Trump and Russia...

Please

Liars abound

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Couple points on this.

1. I’ve seen many Drs say the reason the flu was nonexistent this year is because those that had the flu have been listed under Covid cases.

2. Even the CDC themselves say that the flu shot (notice they don’t call it the flu vaccine) is only 40 to 60 % effective.

3. Our immune systems NEED to encounter bacteria and viruses, so that they can be taught to fight them.

4 & 5. Yes we can all live in hermetically sealed bubbles forever, and I’m sure we’d have less illness. Not how many freedom loving people would choose to live the life God has given them.
the lockdowns have gone too far for too dang long

everyone knows now how to protect themselves. You don't get too close to strangers.. you sanitize your hands after touching money and other icky stuff.. which I myself was doing LONG before the stupid so called covid came along..

So WHY ... just WHY are there still lockdowns? Why aren't ALL restaurants open?

someone... and we know who.. is trying to radically change America. And they are using this fake crisis to do it.

And Americans are dummies to allow it to happen.

Why did those dummies in Congress allow that feeble-minded weirdo to steal the election?

I am massively disgusted

S

SophieT

well, ppl do tend to believe what they want to believe on either side of any given issue

human nature

But anyone who has half a brain cannot deny that .. at the least thereis something VERY odd going on.. I mean, get outa here... Over 97% of people who get.. .whateverthe heck it is... survive.

the ones who don't.. Who knows? maybe they were on their way out anyway?

I mean, really, who knows? We DO know that most who dont survive had some kind of health issue or another. Well, u know.. everything that has been said about "covid" could be said about the FLU.. Many people w/ compromised immune systems die from the flu. I know of one personally.

so yeh, i tend to think there is no covid 19.. and no one who follows news for very long (reliable news) can deny that

We have been LIED to on so many things.

I think of the Russia Hoax.. Some "news" people are still acting like.. well, OK.. maybe it wasn't what we thought.. but There was something nefarious going on RE Trump and Russia...

Please

Liars abound

I was never one to believe in so called 'conspiracy theories, but there is so much behind this covid so called pandemic, that at this point I do not believe it is not a conspiracy drummed up by those who think they can control the entire world

as far as the Russian hoax goes, that was the best line the left had...so they thought. And we had Adam Schiff saying over and over he had proof of it, yet that was a lie. There is actual proof of the dealings of the Bidens with China and that is just ignored by the left and everybody walks.

I cannot see everything just continuing as things are. I have said it before and I'll say it again...I think the Democrats are going to implode. And now, Biden is saying the south border is closed. do you laugh or cry at that? smh