Correcting mistakes

  • Thread starter Thread starter AboundingGrace
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AboundingGrace

Guest
View attachment 141079
Oops, his slip is showing.
​

In the world of hairstyling, with something like this, you gotta give it time to correct itself. But, start with wearing a hat. :)

(P.S. {about me}: Some years ago I took training in hairstyling).
 
I remember cutting a guy's hair when I was training. After completion of the haircut using clippers I noticed a few strands left so I thought I'd quickly get rid of them...forgetting to put the # guard back on.........oops!

It grows back ;)
 
MadParrotWoman;bt19300 said:
I remember cutting a guy's hair when I was training. After completion of the haircut using clippers I noticed a few strands left so I thought I'd quickly get rid of them...forgetting to put the # guard back on.........oops!

It grows back ;)

Our training on hair cutting, did not include razoring men's hair, but only using scissors for that, the use of a razor was only to get rid of the fuzz growth around the back of the neck area, I can only speculate that such restrictions was to avoid mistakes like the picture. :)