Cosby the Monster!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitspa
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your analogy is flawed.Its actually kinda funny.
Im not part of a satanic religion so satan isnt my god. Im not serving satan .I have the wisdom of the Lord.I have authrity over satan possessing me to do such horrific things. I have the mind of Christ.
God didnt ordain the celibacy. God said its good to have a wife not a little boy.
I said probably. Thats not a definite.
Do you see how volatile you get with this RC stuff. This should tell you something.

Btw way : he isnt a priest in Gods eyes so I dont see him that way. I see him as a blind man who needs salvation
By the way, I reported my own post. It was meant to be hurtful. So, I hope its deleted, because it shouldn't have been said with the anger behind it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.