E
Earth
Guest
So my teeth are in pretty cruddy shape after years of not taking care of them (it was never something i was made to do as a child - so it never became a habit)
I am getting crowns on my 6 front teeth, and while i will need them all eventually, i only actually needed one at this current time, but wanted them all to look okay, and plan to MAKE it a habit to take care of them after spending all this time and money...
Anyway - i was thinking about it today after going to the lab where they are making my crowns to get the color matched... This is kind of a cosmetic procedure. I personally feel that since it is something that would need to happen at some point, it doesnt bother me that i am having it done, and dont feel any sort of weight from the holy spirit that what i am doing is wrong, but...
I was wondering what you guys think about cosmetic procedures? In some instances they do help serve a purpose...
I mean - cleft pallate is something that is cosmetically done, but it can help the person as well...
I am getting crowns on my 6 front teeth, and while i will need them all eventually, i only actually needed one at this current time, but wanted them all to look okay, and plan to MAKE it a habit to take care of them after spending all this time and money...
Anyway - i was thinking about it today after going to the lab where they are making my crowns to get the color matched... This is kind of a cosmetic procedure. I personally feel that since it is something that would need to happen at some point, it doesnt bother me that i am having it done, and dont feel any sort of weight from the holy spirit that what i am doing is wrong, but...
I was wondering what you guys think about cosmetic procedures? In some instances they do help serve a purpose...
I mean - cleft pallate is something that is cosmetically done, but it can help the person as well...