Cough still not gone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heriberto777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Heriberto777

Guest
I have been coughing a lot and need prayer . I had the flu or cold on Monday .
 
Im sorry you are not better.
Praying in Jesus that you will get well soon!

God bless.
pickles
 
Dear Brother, I pray that our Lord will lay His hands upon you and heal you quickly and completely, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus
brother Gary



I have been coughing a lot and need prayer . I had the flu or cold on Monday .
 
Well, remember this, your body is becoming more immune due to this sickness. It may be that you're suffering now is actually helping you to build a resistance that is going to help you to avoid a similar, but worse illness down the road.

This sickness may also be teaching you something. I know that when I get sick, it reminds me of the importance of washing my hands and not putting my hands anywhere near my mouth when I even suspect that I touched something questionable.

Also, I've learned that being sick actually adds to life a bit, something to learn and feel. Honestly, I rarely get sick, and sometimes, it's just nice to change things up a bit and have to rest for a day with the flu. I'll tell you one thing I'll never get used to, having to blow my nose incessantly. I hate that, especially when I'm trying to do something.

Don't worry, you'll get better, but you need to try and learn from this whatever lesson you can because that's the point of suffering, really, is to learn. Perhaps learn better how to avoid it, or how it gives you the ability to sympathize with others rather than just empathize, or learn the specific reactions of your body to the illness so that you can better detect it's coming next time, or learn how to better take care of the illness for when someone you care about contracts the illness or something similar to it.

However, I will still pray for you that God's glory and purpose will be fulfilled and that you will get better with due haste.
 
I have been coughing a lot and need prayer . I had the flu or cold on Monday .

This reminds me i had a bad flue and cought for a while and right after I attended a retreat at church it went away i left with no cought...amen... but i pray that your voice is better... and getts better.. try airborne and vitaminc cc drops i took those and after few weeks sick i got better..