Could do with a bit of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
Lots of things are happening and we have had a really difficult week.

Results from a pelvic ultrasound have come back showing a mass in my uterus, which might be a fibroid or something else. The person who did the ultrasound didn't refer me on so my GP has contacted a gynaecologist and it will probably mean more tests.

I need to make a decision on whether I am going back to Uni in September to study to become a Physician Associate and hand my notice in at work.

Finally our cat has decided to stop eating. We have been to the vet and will hopefully get some test results on Tuesday.

M

moonbeam

I am praying for you.

I

iveseenworse

sounds like a stressful week. i'll pray health for everyone.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying for all of your needs. May God grant your requests through Christ Jesus.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Oh Lord God, we pray for pilkington, please hear these prayers, and answer, yes Lord, please bless these matters, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Jesus4ever

May 18, 2015
I´ll pray for you, sister!

God bless!

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
Lots of things are happening and we have had a really difficult week.

Results from a pelvic ultrasound have come back showing a mass in my uterus, which might be a fibroid or something else. The person who did the ultrasound didn't refer me on so my GP has contacted a gynaecologist and it will probably mean more tests.

I need to make a decision on whether I am going back to Uni in September to study to become a Physician Associate and hand my notice in at work.

Finally our cat has decided to stop eating. We have been to the vet and will hopefully get some test results on Tuesday.
Well there have been some answers to prayer.

I took the decision to hand in my notice and I am going to start training to by a Physician Associate in September. Really feel God has opened the door to me doing this course.

Sadly our cat had kidney failure and despite being treated there was no improvement so we had to have him put to sleep.

I am still awaiting a hospital appointment for the mass within my uterus please pray it is nothing serious.

V

VioletReigns

Praise You, Faithful and True Lord for taking care of our sister Pilkington and meeting all of her needs!

woman-touching-jesus-hem-swindle_1157727_inl.jpg

S

skylove7

Please God heal this mass in the uterus and give this woman all the prayers in the word.
You are with her every step of the way.
In Jesus name
Amen