Could the new Prince George be the next antichrist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danschance
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

danschance

Guest
1) The antichrist must be from the revived Roman Empire.
Europe and parts of the UK, including England fit this requirement.

2) The antichrist must deceive the jews into believing he is their messiah.
He must be able to prove he is from line of King David.
"Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." (Isaiah 9:7)

Prince Charles has declared that he is a descendant of the royal line of King David.

3) The antichrist will not get married.
"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all." (Dan 11:37)
Antichrist will not desire women; Evangelical Bible scholars have long held that this prophecy means that the coming "Man of Perdition" will not be married, and might even be gay.

4) Antichrist will not regard any god, but will worship the 'god of forces' - Daniel 11:38
"But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour." (Daniel 11:38)

5) Antichrist must carry the title, "Prince".
"... And the people of the other prince who will come ..." Daniel 9:26

Now here is the odd part. I have a friend of mine with in whom burn the fire of the Holy SPirit, brighter than anyone I know. She said God told her Prince George would be born on a full moon. She was woken up the moment of his birth. She claims God also said "Dracula" in connection to this young prince. A quick internet search and I found he is related to Vlad the impaler, also known as Dracula. She also mentioned one other thing, but I will keep that to myself for now.

Video clip showing the connection of Dracula to Prince Charles.
[video=youtube;dL7_S5bWRFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL7_S5bWRFI[/video]

So I am wondering if he will be the antichrist?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a stretch.
The descendants of King David would number into the millions at this stage, actually taking roughly 150 generations with each generation producing 2 offspring - this number is huge. To be honest - you and I could equally lay claim to being descendants of David.
Since when is Europe part of the revived Roman Empire? - that makes no sense.
The young pince can be traced back to being related to the half brother of Vlad the Impaler - Tenuous connection at best.
Dracula is a patronymic of Vlad's family name - he was son of Vlad Dracul - whose name derived from the fact he was a member of the Order of the Dragon - A Christian group designed to protect christianity from the muslims that were invading Europe at the time.
 
antichrist?? probably not. media-covered and shoved down our throats until we are sick? oh yes!!
 
He is less than 2 weeks old, and he gets a label like that? I know I am not right in my mind. But that is a bit of stretch in my opinion.
He is just a baby boy! Peace and Love to the new young parents and their new born baby boy.

God Bless The Family!
 
Last edited:
Another load of bollocks if you ask me. Leave the poor kid alone. No need to condemn him.
 
haha lets see if his circumcised, isn't the antichrist jewish..
 
antichrist?? probably not. media-covered and shoved down our throats until we are sick? oh yes!!

That's just payback for all the stuff we get from the US :p ;)

and to OP: Nope, I find it highly unlikely that he is.
Worry less about antichrist and focus more on Jesus :D
 
No he is not, the antichrist is already up and about in this world. Where on earth did a claim that a newborn baby is the antichrist? we don't even know the kids parents and yet we are trying label him the antichrist? Believe me the antichrist is already here and it's only a matter of time before he reveals himself
 
Only time will tell. In the world there are not many with the title of prince who are not married and from the old Roman empire.
 
if he says he is God I will worry, until then I assume he is a baby like all other babies
 
Pretty sure all princes less than a month old are not married

Right. Let's see if he gets married or not. I don't know what is up with this baby. I just believe something is up to no good with this baby. God knows for sure what is going on and what will happen. So none of us have anything to worry about.

However, right now he is the prime candidate in my mind to be the antichrist. Keep in mind that is only my best guess.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously dude - there is a lot more going on in this world to be worried about than a new born
 
The kids not even a year old an where already trying to make him evil... an then we have then we call areseleves christians thenpeople who should be most loving an unjudgmental.. P.S blain i agree with mosy of your post but i just dont think the antichrist is akoung us yet i belive the ends coming soon but bot that soon still quiet a bit that has to happen first..
 
Right. Let's see if he getis married or not. I don't know what is up with this baby. I just believe something is up to no good with this baby. God knows for sure what is going on and what will happen. So none of us have anything to worry about.

However, right now he is the prime candidate in my mind to be the antichrist. Keep in mind that is only my best guess.

I just hate to say this as I loved Princess Diana, watched her marry, have her children, etc. What a great person and William, Harry and Kate are beautiful. I was hoping for a girl, but just so happy for them anyway. But this sick feel came over me as all the sudden the thought entered my mind that this child was the anti christ.

I thought myself crazy stupid sick for even having this thought enter my head. I am now more disturbed someone else thinks this or had one thouht like that.

I pray that I wil not think that again. Weird thing is....I dont know much about the bible like many of you do, so to think this is weird.
 
I just hate to say this as I loved Princess Diana, watched her marry, have her children, etc. What a great person and William, Harry and Kate are beautiful. I was hoping for a girl, but just so happy for them anyway. But this sick feel came over me as all the sudden the thought entered my mind that this child was the anti christ.

I thought myself crazy stupid sick for even having this thought enter my head. I am now more disturbed someone else thinks this or had one thouht like that.

I pray that I wil not think that again. Weird thing is....I dont know much about the bible like many of you do, so to think this is weird.


Well, like I said, a friend of mine was told by God that he would be born on a full moon. SHe was woken up at the moment he was born, and sure enough, it was a full moon. God also told her "Dracula", which sounds very odd.. Then I searched it and found that his grandfather, Prince Charles stated in 2011 that he is related to Dracula.

I tried piecing this together and it leads me to think he might actually be the antichrist. I am not saying he is the antichrist and I agree this is a bizarre thing to say of a newborn baby, but that is the way it seems to be, as I see it. Only time will tell and we have plenty of time. I listed something things the antichrist must be and again, this baby fits like a glove.