Could the tribulation start this year?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 9, 2021
It's like being brainwashed by a theory, it's hard to accept the opposite direction. is it ?
Most definitely. But, since they don't accept Christ as their Messiah, but they know from Isaiah the Messiah was promised, they keep holding onto to that promise their Messiah will come.

It literally is the perfect storm. When the Antichrist professes he is God and can do wonders and miracles, the Jews will jump all over that because he will be Jewish heritage.

Feb 26, 2021
That's pretty much where the world is at NOW.
What about my people?

Do you know how many have never even heard of Christ? "Christ" means "anointed one", and if one doesn't know who Christ is, he/she can neither reject him nor accept Anti-Christ. This is why I say, "Revival must come first". The knowledge of "messiah" and a savior must be acknowledged for prophecy.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
What about my people?

Do you know how many have never even heard of Christ? "Christ" means "anointed one", and if one doesn't know who Christ is, he/she can neither reject him nor accept Anti-Christ. This is why I say, "Revival must come first". The knowledge of "messiah" and a savior must be acknowledged for prophecy.
I dont believe revival will come first as Jesus said when he returns will he find faith on this earth. That does not sound like revival to me. Also it likens his return as in the days of Noah. Nobody was listening much like today and then it was too late. Gentiles have had nearly two thousand years to turn to the Lord, their time is nearly up. The door of the ark is about to close.

Feb 26, 2021
There must be famines, wars and all governments destroyed.
@Nehemiah6

Actually.....

Know what Luke wrote.

Luke 21:11-12

There will be great earthquakes, famines, and pestilences in various places, along with fearful sights and great signs from heaven.​

But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. On account of My name they will deliver you to the synagogues and prisons, and they will bring you before kings and governors.​

Tribulation of Christians don't need to happen exactly as people have Anti-Christ, but we don't really know when this will be. If you remember, Jesus was already persecuted and hated by Jews before they had Pilate release Jesus Barabbas, which seems like an Anti-Christ type if you look at the name alone.

Feb 26, 2021
I dont believe revival will come first as Jesus said when he returns will he find faith on this earth. That does not sound like revival to me. Also it likens his return as in the days of Noah. Nobody was listening much like today and then it was too late. Gentiles have had nearly two thousand years to turn to the Lord, their time is nearly up. The door of the ark is about to close.
Think about this:

Remember that, while Jesus was performing miracles and wonders in front of people, much of Israel was still in unbelief. And after all that, even Peter fell away at Crucifixion. Revival doesn't mean faith exploding. It means an overwhelming amount of miracles, signs, and wonders showing the glory of God for everyone to acknowledge the existence of the "God of Israel". To me, it means the activation of the Church for the End Time.

I hope you replied to me not to express your determined disapproval.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Think about this:

Remember that, while Jesus was performing miracles and wonders in front of people, much of Israel was still in unbelief. And after all that, even Peter fell away at Crucifixion. Revival doesn't mean faith exploding. It means an overwhelming amount of miracles, signs, and wonders showing the glory of God for everyone to acknowledge the existence of the "God of Israel". To me, it means the activation of the Church for the End Time.

I hope you replied to me not to express your determined disapproval.
Church activation was after Jesus died and rose from the dead and the Holy Spirit was released, why would this have happened back then only to lie dormant to then be activated for the church at this end time?

Feb 26, 2021
You know what, you don't even need to read my post above. This might just be enough to tell you the truth. @Ruby123

HE WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR.

Feb 26, 2021
Church activation was after Jesus died and rose from the dead and the Holy Spirit was released,
First of all, that's not what I meant. That's the technical "ACTIVATION" of the church.

WHAT I MEAN IS "RE-VITALIZATION"

Do you think churches are doing what they're supposed to? To me, they're mostly asleep. In hibernation. Lukewarm is the word.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
When returned of Jesus, he found no faith on earth.Not calling self a Christian is called faith.Look at Stephen's way of facing death. He is following the Jesus Christ. Act 7

Ask ourselves whether we really have faith to follow Jesus Christ

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
First of all, that's not what I meant. That's the technical "ACTIVATION" of the church.

WHAT I MEAN IS "RE-VITALIZATION"

Do you think churches are doing what they're supposed to? To me, they're mostly asleep. In hibernation. Lukewarm is the word.
Yes I agree churches are mostly asleep, hibernating even dead. I have not attended church for a while now because I just cannot find a good one. It seems to be all a show and a high interest in your money. I think it is really poor. I would love to find a good church that preaches the word and cares but so far I can't. Anyway I just listen to a few on you tube and go from there.

Jan 31, 2021
FreeGrace2 said:
That's pretty much where the world is at NOW.
What about my people?
Do you mean the Japanese?

The Bible says that NO ONE has any excuse for NOT recognizing God as Creator and being thankful to Him. That would include your people.

Rom 1-
19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

This covers everyone, including your people.

Besides, during the Tribulation, there will be 144,000 Jewish witnesses who evangelize, the 2 Witnesses who will evangelize and even angels, flying in midair proclaiming the eternal gospel.

So NO ONE during the Trib will have any excuse.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Sorry everyone for beingg away I have been really busy at work I was kind of shocked to see hoiw many pages there were already and only hope it was productive it will take me a while to respond to people and the pages will take a bit to go through but at the very least if I am ever away I hope you all can be mature and show the fruits of the spirit.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
No. Not highly probable considering the fact that, for persecution to come, there has to be oppressors of Christians, and Christ haters. That means Anti-Christ. Without the presence of Anti-Christ promoter, there can be no persecution, and without Christians preaching the Gospel of Christ to a greater degree than now, there will be no Anti-Christ promoters.

That said, a Revival must come first, and America is chosen for it. Then, enemy of Christ will once again rise up to persecute faithful Gospel Preachers. Then many will fall away.
Actually all this happens during the tribulation not before it begins

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Scholars didn't know the the year that Christ would come the first time, and Christ will come again at the end times and again, no one knows when that will be.

However, we can know the months it will all happen. Christ was crucified on Passover, the day that blood on the doorposts saved the babies of the Hebrews. He rose on the day of first fruits, as Christ was the first human to live in eternity. Pentecost happened on the day they celebrated the giving of the law in stone, and the law was now given in our hearts.

Christ will come again at some unknown year on the day for celebrating the Feast of Trumpets--announcing Christ's return, Christ will judge the world on the day of the Feast of Atonement and new Jerusalem will happen on the day of the Feasts of Booths, when people leave their houses to live in booths.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Can it start this year? From my understanding allot still has to happen. I would personally say no its all about the lost. So this can go on another 30 years and still be in line with the word or another day. He controls time. JUST to toss this out there.. some preacher before I was born said a woman would be the last president or vice president. Yeah when I heard him say that haha.. look at today. Does make me wonder. I put no weight in it.. just if it comes to pass.. wow

Feb 26, 2021
Actually all this happens during the tribulation not before it begins
It's not what I meant. I didn't mean a certain Anti-Christ king will come before a tribulation. I meant persecution is because of the Anti-Christ spirit. I meant that there has to be hatred of Jesus name just as the Pharisees deemed it blasphemous.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Can it start this year? From my understanding allot still has to happen. I would personally say no its all about the lost. So this can go on another 30 years and still be in line with the word or another day. He controls time. JUST to toss this out there.. some preacher before I was born said a woman would be the last president or vice president. Yeah when I heard him say that haha.. look at today. Does make me wonder. I put no weight in it.. just if it comes to pass.. wow
It could go on thousands of years and it could happen this year. God lives in eternal time, it id different from our time.

Scripture doesn't say that those who predicted the future couldn't do that accurately, just that it is wrong to predict the future. But certainly, the prophets told people what the results of their actions were going to be.

Feb 26, 2021
the Feast of Trumpets--announcing Christ's return, Christ will judge the world on the day of the Feast of Atonement and new Jerusalem will happen on the day of the Feasts of Booths, when people leave their houses to live in booths.
I think it's a nice notion overall, but there is no so-called "feast of trumpets." It's supposed to be a day of rest with a memorial made with shouting or blasting of horns or both, plus when worshipers bring offerings made with fire. (lev 23)

Uhm, but your notion that the feast of tabernacles is after the millennial reign is pretty interesting i never thought of that. but according to the description given in lev 23, it's possible.

Feb 26, 2021
some preacher before I was born said a woman would be the last president or vice president.
It's indeed possible Haris or that Nancy Pelosi will be president due to the inability of Biden. Actually, someone shared on Sid Roth's ISN that a certain king will come into a congress meeting while Nancy Pelosi is temporary president.

Does that mean this is the end of US government? It's possible. But, remember that Dan 11 talks about King of the north, and Rev 17 talks about 10 kings and 1 king, and kings are men. Even if US government is over, I believe a male ruler will still be over it.