Could the tribulation start this year?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hey everyone I apologize for not being on this thread I have been busy with work as well as finding time to do some more digging.
My attention was once again brought to the Shemetah and for those who do not know it is the final year of a seven year cycle and it is important to note that the hebrew calender is not like ours
Now the first seven year cycle since Israls return to their land which started the count down to bible prophecy was in 1952 out of curiosity I added 70 to that number and got 2022 at first I figured this must debunk what I thought and obviously the tribulation would start in 2022 if it is to start soon at all

But then remembered that this year would officially start for them this september not when it does for us.
Ok I thought that is interesting and was reminded of Daniels 70th week a week being seven years if I am to understand correctly and that this would be the 70th week from the starting point in 1952 the first real shemetah since Israels return
This got me interested as I am always kind of skeptical about these things and said to God ok show me more I then had the idea to see what the hebrew year is called and they do it differently than we do it isn't 2022 for them it is 5782 and connected to the bet in hebrew meaning hosuing covering or sheltered I then decided to search for scripture related to 5782 and got this

Strong's Definitions

`uwr, oor; a primitive root (rather identical with 5783 through the idea of opening the eyes); to wake (literally or figuratively): — (a-) wake(-n, up), lift up (self), X master, raise (up), stir up (self).
Concordance Results Using KJV
Deut 32:11

As an eagle stirreth H5782 her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
KJV

along with other verses but the main thing is that it means to stir or awaken and was reminded of how scripture says the dead in Christ will rise first then we who remain will also be taken, I quickly shook that from my mind as that is a pretrib thing and I wanted to look at this without bias then was quickly reminded how the holy spirit brings remembrance the things Jesus said I honestly didn't have anything to counter that.

continuing on the themes related to this 5782 is
5782 agony
Intense suffering of body, mind or spirit, brought about by illness, death or the judgment of God.

Examples of agony
Agony of body
Ps 6:2 See also Ps 31:10; Ps 42:10; Isa 21:3; Jn 16:21; Rev 9:5; Rev 16:10

Agony of heart Jer 4:19 See also Dt 2:25; 1Sa 1:16 Hannah prays for a son; Job 6:2; Job 7:11; Ps 6:3; Ps 25:17; Ps 31:7; Ps 38:8; Ps 55:4; Isa 65:14; Mt 26:38; Mk 14:33; Lk 22:44 Jesus Christ prays on the Mount of Olives; Ro 9:2; 2Co 2:4

Causes of agony
Illness
Jer 15:18 See also Job 30:16-17; Ps 6:2-3; Ps 38:7; Ps 69:29

Death Ac 2:24 See also Job 26:5; Ps 18:4-6; Ps 42:10; Ps 55:4; Ps 116:3

The judgment of God

So... yeah I just thought I would update everyone on my searching

MiD14u2No

Aug 27, 2021
Thank you for your insight and comments. I want to add a couple more. 1. Is anyone else praying for the LORD to send the rain to the fire-ridden Northwestern United States? Will the Northeastern United States be inundated with catastrophic floods? Are the fires and floods beginning to display around the world a pre-apocalyptic scenario of the destruction of one-third of the earth foretold in Revelations? If the East Coast of the United States is catas-trophized, is God sending a warning/judgment on the affluence/greed of Silicon Valley and the Big Apple? 2. Revelation 13:3, “3 And I saw one of his heads as it was wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

Although we may debate the form of the “Head” on this beast, it refers to a living entity. Now, the wound this “Head” recovered from would have killed anyone else. Question? Will this “Beast/Head” be a being infused with A.I. and empowered by medical science advances?

randyk

Jan 14, 2021
Pacific NW USA
Thank you for your insight and comments. I want to add a couple more. 1. Is anyone else praying for the LORD to send the rain to the fire-ridden Northwestern United States? Will the Northeastern United States be inundated with catastrophic floods? Are the fires and floods beginning to display around the world a pre-apocalyptic scenario of the destruction of one-third of the earth foretold in Revelations? If the East Coast of the United States is catas-trophized, is God sending a warning/judgment on the affluence/greed of Silicon Valley and the Big Apple? 2. Revelation 13:3, “3 And I saw one of his heads as it was wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

Although we may debate the form of the “Head” on this beast, it refers to a living entity. Now, the wound this “Head” recovered from would have killed anyone else. Question? Will this “Beast/Head” be a being infused with A.I. and empowered by medical science advances?
I live in the Pacific NW, and also lived, for a time, in California. It's very sad to see the disasters hitting these areas. I do feel they are birth pangs of divine judgment--a warning to the people that they need God. Choosing to do things on their own, and trying to be their own "god," they find themselves woefully inadequate in managing their lives and the lives of others. In the process they abuse both themselves and others, and find themselves being judged by God.

God has been patient and is still patient. But at some point, His patience will run out. It's already bad. But it can get much worse before God establishes His own Kingdom here on the earth.