Could Trump actually be an angel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter candycane7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

candycane7

Guest
I recently watched a vid on youtube where someone said he believes that Trump and Musk are the 2 witnesses.

This got me thinking.....

Since Trump is such an absolutely wonderful and selfless individual who literally goes through hell and endures ALL of this ONLY

to help America and the American people and not just that, basically the entire WORLD (!!!!), is it possible that Trump is actually not

human?

I mean could a human even withstand all this hatred and the pressure from all sides?

I really wonder if Trump might not actually be an angel.

What's your take on that? This could even explain Trump saying he does not need to ask God for forgiveness.

As angel he would never have sinned, right?

I feel like I'm onto something here.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Inquisitor
Nah. Trump is a human being like the rest of us. He's just being used to distract everyone from what the antichrist is doing in the background (for me, this is not a big deal - the sooner the antichrist ascends, the sooner Jesus can come back to kick his butt).

Plus you put this in the wrong forum. This topic belongs in the Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum about speculative issues.


🚃
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze
Not sure what you mean, ChristRose.

I am just trying to understand how something like Trump can actually happen. It just doesn't seem normal to me.

Many people would have assumed that he'd be in jail by now and instead he's again in the WH.

THIS certainly begs for an explanation. This just isn't humanly possibly imo.
 
Trump is certainly doing a lot of good stuff, but he’s no angel. He has unearthed some literal devils though. Trump is no “saint” either, and regardless of his sins of the past, he’s talked openly about Jesus. I don’t know if he’s a Christian or not, but he’s not hurting the name of Jesus atm.
 
Just consider his angelic face! :whistle:
cGc
 
Not sure what you mean, ChristRose.

I am just trying to understand how something like Trump can actually happen. It just doesn't seem normal to me.

Many people would have assumed that he'd be in jail by now and instead he's again in the WH.

THIS certainly begs for an explanation. This just isn't humanly possibly imo.

I think that there's a perspective that certain well meaning news channels present which present him as a movie hero. I can see why if we limit the information and focus to his shot through the ear, FIGHT-FIGHT!-FIGHT!! Response. That was a peak in American history of presidents. He accomplished more in 6 months than any president I'm aware of in their entire term. I'm no historian, but I've read a few. He will be honored by historians for his achievements..

On the other hand start by reading the passages on the two witnesses. They will be totally different in specific ways from DJT. One thing we see is that they preach in Jerusalem. If someone tries to kill them, the witnesses will smoke them like fire breathing dragons. I'd just like to see Mr Trump get saved . He used to follow a list pastor Norman Vincent Peale, who had a false gospel. Trump explained his view of salvation, so I'm glad he's not ashamed to speak about God. However, his gospel was bbased upon his faith in his own goodness.

I recently listed to a sermon on line on Me Trump. Perhaps I will post it if there's interest.
Have a blessed week.
 
Trump is certainly no angel but I do believe God is using him to bring his people out of bondage. Consider that Trump has been under constant persecution for over 10 years and it continues to this very day. Even so, he is still standing and trying to make America great again through common sense and faith in God.

Understand that many of the 12 tribes of Israel migrated to the United States from Europe and have lost their identity, but God knows where they are. It's no mistake that our national motto is "In God We Trust." It is being exposed how the Deep State was trying to stay in power and take over the country but God has thwarted their plan by raising up a type of end time savior. Trump is merely a servant doing the will of God to free his people from those that want to take them over.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeanM
I recently watched a vid on youtube where someone said he believes that Trump and Musk are the 2 witnesses.

This got me thinking.....

Since Trump is such an absolutely wonderful and selfless individual who literally goes through hell and endures ALL of this ONLY

to help America and the American people and not just that, basically the entire WORLD (!!!!), is it possible that Trump is actually not

human?

I mean could a human even withstand all this hatred and the pressure from all sides?

I really wonder if Trump might not actually be an angel.

What's your take on that? This could even explain Trump saying he does not need to ask God for forgiveness.

As angel he would never have sinned, right?

I feel like I'm onto something here.....

You can see the way Trump and Elon Musk act, and hear the way they talk that they are not angels.

The truth is if an angel appears in flesh they would be sinless as Jesus and a person would think that Trump and Elon have been sinless at any point in their life.

If an angel were in flesh they would not be involved in business, in politics, and would not heap money to themselves neglecting the poor, and would not be involved in enjoying the world's ways.

Mat 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
Mat 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
Mat 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

The 2 witnesses will probably be Moses the law giver, and Elijah the prophet.

Also the 2 witnesses stand before the God of all the earth which makes sense for to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

And makes sense they stand before God because Jesus transfigured Himself and was with Moses and Elijah.

It will not be an angel to witness for that job is always given to a human.

Trump and Elon are greedy, selfish, and have their own agenda to exalt themselves, and just because they appear to help people does not mean those traits are void.

The devil will use the antichrist to say peace for the world, and harmony but it is a deception.

Power hungry people will do anything to exalt themselves whether peace or war.

And Trump and Elon love money in the billions of dollars which testifies they are power hungry and want to exalt themselves.

1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Charity, love in action, is greater than faith.

And faith works by love.

No love, no faith.

1Co 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

No charity then you are nothing.

Jas 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
Jas 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

No charity then your faith is dead.

1Jn 3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
1Jn 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

No charity then then the love of God does not dwell in you.

1Ti 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
1Ti 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
1Ti 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

The love of money is the root of all evil because it neglects the poor and needy, and love is the fulfilling of the law.

Any person that goes by their wants violates the love of money is the root of all evil and is not love and they have erred from the faith.

Trump and Elon are void of love and faith the 2 biggest ingredients to be right with God.

So how could Trump be an angel and Trump and Elon be the 2 witnesses when God would not use them.

I know you might not know all there is to know about the Bible, and God's ways, so I am not trying to belittle you.

But there will be a lot of talk, and work, for peace for the world, harmony, feed the poor, and the such.

But it will take the world away from the operation of God with the new age look at the Bible and religions that exalts people and is a trick of the devil.
 
  • Like
Reactions: candycane7
I recently watched a vid on youtube where someone said he believes that Trump and Musk are the 2 witnesses.

This got me thinking.....

Since Trump is such an absolutely wonderful and selfless individual who literally goes through hell and endures ALL of this ONLY

to help America and the American people and not just that, basically the entire WORLD (!!!!), is it possible that Trump is actually not

human?

I mean could a human even withstand all this hatred and the pressure from all sides?

I really wonder if Trump might not actually be an angel.

What's your take on that? This could even explain Trump saying he does not need to ask God for forgiveness.

As angel he would never have sinned, right?

I feel like I'm onto something here.....

He might be possessed by an angel, and not the good kind. But is he an actual angel? No way. He's not selfless; he's one of the most self-indulgent people I've ever seen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze
I recently watched a vid on youtube where someone said he believes that Trump and Musk are the 2 witnesses.

This got me thinking.....

Since Trump is such an absolutely wonderful and selfless individual who literally goes through hell and endures ALL of this ONLY

to help America and the American people and not just that, basically the entire WORLD (!!!!), is it possible that Trump is actually not

human?

I mean could a human even withstand all this hatred and the pressure from all sides?

I really wonder if Trump might not actually be an angel.

What's your take on that? This could even explain Trump saying he does not need to ask God for forgiveness.

As angel he would never have sinned, right?

I feel like I'm onto something here.....

Trump was found guilty of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.

Do angels falsify business records?
 
Trump is certifiably not an angel and is indeed a human and even furthermore an American. He released his birth certificate when he had a spat with Obama funny enough as that is back in like 2012, and then they proceeded to grill eachother for the released birth certificates from both not being the long form full birth certificates and then even demanding eachothers' passports and all sorts of stuff. It was pretty hilarious for careful watchers with long memories lol. Even for more current news actually German Chancellor Merz, also himself recently elected, gifted Trump a copy of his grandfather's birth certificate in a gold frame in actually a rather tasteful move and perhaps a subtle nod to the aforementioned past political theater when he met Trump like a month ago, which also nevertheless corrobrates the fact Trump is a human. So though it is kind of funny, in all seriousness we can conclusively say, no, Trump is not an angel and he is indeed a human using God's gift of governments. Remember strong is God above all the Earth and above all men and angels, indeed Jesus changed the night into day using Trump to win the last election. Praise Jesus.
 
I recently watched a vid on youtube where someone said he believes that Trump and Musk are the 2 witnesses.

This got me thinking.....

Since Trump is such an absolutely wonderful and selfless individual who literally goes through hell and endures ALL of this ONLY

to help America and the American people and not just that, basically the entire WORLD (!!!!), is it possible that Trump is actually not

human?

I mean could a human even withstand all this hatred and the pressure from all sides?

I really wonder if Trump might not actually be an angel.

What's your take on that? This could even explain Trump saying he does not need to ask God for forgiveness.

As angel he would never have sinned, right?

I feel like I'm onto something here.....

I do not remember Trump professing Christ, but he manifests godly morality more than the Marxist demonic Dems!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caan