Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 18, 2017
Why is the elephant defending Trump?
The elephant represents the GOP, so possibly the GOP is waking up to the truth. Also the Supreme Court is not automatically supporting the Democrats lawfare.

So far all that the RINOs have done is attack Trump and refuse to support his agenda. Now that the Blacks and Latinos are turning to Trump, they may be trying to get on the bandwagon. Trump should never have joined the Republic party, and neither should he have supported traitors Johnson or McCarthy. Seems that he never learns any lesson.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
The elephant represents the GOP, so possibly the GOP is waking up to the truth. Also the Supreme Court is not automatically supporting the Democrats lawfare.

So far all that the RINOs have done is attack Trump and refuse to support his agenda. Now that the Blacks and Latinos are turning to Trump, they may be trying to get on the bandwagon. Trump should never have joined the Republic party, and neither should he have supported traitors Johnson or McCarthy. Seems that he never learns any lesson.
I heard that he chose his rino son in law as his advisor instead of Don Jr. Big mistake surrounding himself with that type again and again.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
So instead of acknowledging that Trump's character flaws and criminal behavior make him unfit for running for office, his advocates point the finger at his opponents instead. If a pastor was caught cheating on his wife, could he or a member of his congregation say that he should be not criticized very much because an Imam or a Mormon preacher in his town has multiple wives? When a teenager gets caught using drugs, drinking or engaging in premarital sex, can he say to his parents he shouldn't be disciplined because most other kids/teenagers engage in these behaviors?
This seems to be the mindset of those in this thread who vehemently defend Trump.

"Trump's character flaws and criminal behavior"

Trump is not the exception he is the "typical" for politicians, so I am not sure why you make him your sole focus, unless it is TDS :unsure:

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

Yes, Trump gets fooled all the time, he is just that gullible and naive I guess.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"Trump's character flaws and criminal behavior"

Trump is not the exception he is the "typical" for politicians, so I am not sure why you make him your sole focus, unless it is TDS :unsure:
I agree with you, these comments about him are so absurd. Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Biden, LBJ, JFK, Nixon dig down just a little and you discover some very horrible facts about who they are. So for them to make a big deal about Trump, doesn't make any sense other than they must think Christians are so gullible they'll actually listen to that junk. No doubt there must be a few useful idiots pushing this, but for the most part I think it is just evil people trying to manipulate the gullible and foolish.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
So instead of acknowledging that Trump's character flaws and criminal behavior make him unfit for running for office, his advocates point the finger at his opponents instead. If a pastor was caught cheating on his wife, could he or a member of his congregation say that he should be not criticized very much because an Imam or a Mormon preacher in his town has multiple wives? When a teenager gets caught using drugs, drinking or engaging in premarital sex, can he say to his parents he shouldn't be disciplined because most other kids/teenagers engage in these behaviors?
This seems to be the mindset of those in this thread who vehemently defend Trump.
bit of a myopic view you have going on there. I don't necessarily defend Trump myself, but what is the alternative? in fact, I live here but I am not American (or illegal.)

I would say that the Dems are punishing Trump at the moment....but for crimes he did not commit

I would also state that you are clearly ignoring what you do not find props up your beliefs :)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
bit of a myopic view you have going on there. I don't necessarily defend Trump myself, but what is the alternative? in fact, I live here but I am not American (or illegal.)

I would say that the Dems are punishing Trump at the moment....but for crimes he did not commit

I would also state that you are clearly ignoring what you do not find props up your beliefs :)
I think the view is really crystal clear, if you follow their rules Christians could not vote for anyone. I think that is the real goal of their speaking. After all an election is a choice between the candidates but every time you bring up Biden's sins do they address them? No, just use the fact that you bring them up to slander people.