Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That well-worn old conspiracy theory is open for debate; I don't buy it myself because terrorists had been slaughtering Americans around the world for donkeys years, and they'd already hit the WTC with a truck bomb, so America would have been fully justified in invading the mid-east any time they liked to deal with the terrorists, they didn't need to stage 9/11 as an excuse to go in..:)
Physical evidence doesn't lie, the engineers and architects have the physical evidence, IMO it is undeniable and irrefutable.

Aug 8, 2023
Physical evidence doesn't lie, the engineers and architects have the physical evidence, IMO it is undeniable and irrefutable.
There's a saying among architects- "Never trust a truss"..:)
Each WTC floor was supported by a truss, and when one melted through, every one above gave way in a concertina effect.

1- A WTC truss begins to bend under the heat
2- and sags, pulling in the concrete walls
3- The walls snap
4- and rebound outwards, and down comes every floor above

WTC-trusses2.jpg

Aug 8, 2023
As for the consp-theory that terrorists didn't fly the planes into the WTC, the question must be asked- "If they didn't do it, who did, Mary Poppins?"..:)
OH WAIT this startling new footage has just emerged !!!-

poppins1.jpg

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There's a saying among architects- "Never trust a truss"..:)
Each WTC floor was supported by a truss, and when one melted through, every one above gave way in a concertina effect.

1- A WTC truss begins to bend under the heat
2- and sags, pulling in the concrete walls
3- The walls snap
4- and rebound outwards, and down comes every floor above

View attachment 254627
Not interested in this debate, there have been several excellent books on the subject, and you have ae911truth.org

All the evidence and proof is there. The argument you are pushing forward is completely absurd.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

SteveEpperson

May 12, 2018
Is there any line he could cross that would cause you to stop supporting him?
Yes. For me, he already has. The shortcomings that Gov Desantis has laid out makes a compelling case against former President Trump.

We don't need theatrics, we need a strong leader. I believe Gov Desantis is that leader. Vice Pres Pence is also a favorite of mine due to his moral stance. Unfortunately, he makes it blatantly obvious that he is a career politician, and sometimes, I just get frustrated listening to him. But I honestly love the guy. He's a wonderful brother in Christ, as is Jimmy Carter, politics aside.

If it came down to a choice between Trump or Biden, I would go with Trump for sure. But it's really upsetting that I have to hold my nose to do it.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Yes. For me, he already has. The shortcomings that Gov Desantis has laid out makes a compelling case against former President Trump.

We don't need theatrics, we need a strong leader. I believe Gov Desantis is that leader. Vice Pres Pence is also a favorite of mine due to his moral stance. Unfortunately, he makes it blatantly obvious that he is a career politician, and sometimes, I just get frustrated listening to him. But I honestly love the guy. He's a wonderful brother in Christ, as is Jimmy Carter, politics aside.

If it came down to a choice between Trump or Biden, I would go with Trump for sure. But it's really upsetting that I have to hold my nose to do it.

Florida still needs Gov. Desantis. They voted him in for another term as Governor. Let him finish it and then he can run for POTUS if he wants in the next election.

🌸

SteveEpperson

May 12, 2018
Florida still needs Gov. Desantis. They voted him in for another term as Governor. Let him finish it and then he can run for POTUS if he wants in the next election.
That's a fair assessment, but my next choice would be either Vivek or Nikki. I'm looking for a sober candidate who's serious about moving the country in a better direction.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
You don't get to put words in my mouth Bubba. You were answered directly. And you're just here to shoot your mouth off and be ignorant, you'll find yourself reported. I'm not playing head games with you. Don't get it twisted.
Define "Bubba"? Wasn't that a form of bubble gum in the 80's?

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
You've been answered. Find another point or question or drop it.
I mentioned Trump made fun of someone with a disability during his 1st campaign. You claimed that this was false. You haven't provided any evidence to prove this counter claim.

Aug 8, 2023
Jesus said-
"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered" (Matt 10:30)

trump-hair.jpg

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Put this in the other thread, but it’s obviously needed here as well.

Proof that Americans know Joe Biden, his handlers, and the Democrats are acting just like fascists:

I know several of you that hate Trump and republicans, will simply stick your fingers in your ears, and say “lalalalala” loudly. Shame on YOU!

Poll: Biden’s DOJ turning America into ‘Nazi Germany’

Respondents cite persecution of Trump by administration

A new poll shows that a majority of Iowa Republicans, based on the Biden administration’s multiple legal attacks on President Donald Trump, believe Biden is turning America into a version of “Nazi Germany.”

The polling was done by the Daily Mail.
It shows that majority thinks Biden’s “pursuit of former President Donald Trump by the FBI. and the Department of Justice smacks of Nazi rule in 1930s Germany.”
The report said 57% of respondents agreed with the statement: “The lawlessness of the persecutions of President Trump and his supporters is reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.”

Trump has described the multiple cases against him as a witch hunt and a political scheme to try to foil his bid for the presidency in 2024. He calls it election interference.
The government has brought a carload of charges against him for having documents from his presidency in his home. The DOJ and FBI, however, have ignored the fact that both Mike Pence and Joe Biden had similar documents in their homes, and no prosecutions have begun.
Further, Trump’s been charged with business records violations that normally would have been misdemeanors. The prosecutors claim they now are felonies because they were used in furtherance of other, as yet unidentified, crimes.

And he’s been charged over his statements regarding the 2020 election and the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, a case which, critics say, is left void because of the protections affirmed by the First Amendment.
The report said the poll was done by J.L. Partners right after the last indictment.
And, the report said, it “shows how the parallel resonates with Republicans in Iowa who will have a crucial say in selecting the party’s 2024 nomination. It is the first state to pick its preferred candidate next year, and the currents of public opinion will be watched closely until then.”
Only 28% disagreed with the comparison.

James Johnson, co-founder of J.L. Partners, said: “We have seen Republicans say Trump is being pursued unfairly, and people agree that it the series of indictments are a ‘witch hunt.’
“‘This poll shows that goes even further: Republicans also think the Department of Justice is acting in the same way that the Nazis did in the 1930s. ”