Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Let me just say, Trump is a complete moron. In 2020 I lived in Tulsa, OK when he came there for a campaign rally. His campaign had people go around and remove the "Social Distancing" stickers placed on every other seat at the BOK Center which were put there to keep distance between people. They also said they didn't want any social distancing signs up anywhere. After that event Tulsa became a major COVID hotspot, even worse than it already was. The town was practically shut down and everyone's life was made miserable. But did Trump care? Apparently not. He didn't deserve to get reelected in my opinion. If anyone wants to know when my support for him stopped, this was the beginning of the end.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...mpaign-stickers-social-distancing-tulsa-video

People caught the flu. Yep. They did. And it was a bad flu.

Still, soothers, cribs and baby bottles not required nor asked for.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
cheating workers, abandoning the sick poor and foreign
Do you have a specific beef? This has been the way of the world since Adam.
And who exactly are these "workers"? And how are they being "cheated".

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Why are Christians voting for someone with those kind of values over Mike Pence Is a question I would like to know the truth about,If only I could look at their true heartfelt feelings.🤗
Get a clue friend. People are voting Trump so he can clean house, wreck some things, and throw a lot of stuff into the dumpster.

Odious sinister stuff that really REALLY needs to get wrecked and tossed.

The question remains: is he legit and willing to do so, or is he just another power hungry megalomaniac looking for adulation and to feather his nest. Because frankly, I am not quite certain one way or another.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
If Trump's name isn't on the ballot in my state, I'll write it in and put a mark next to it.
Might as well get it over with. The country is rapidly going down the tubes as it is.

Either Trump fixes things or wrecks them. Probably does not matter much anymore to be honest.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
Might as well get it over with. The country is rapidly going down the tubes as it is.

Either Trump fixes things or wrecks them. Probably does not matter much anymore to be honest.
Yeah, I think we're past fixing, the coup was successful. We've still got a Constitution but it's mostly ignored. 99% of our elected officials in the Beltway are corrupted and aren't serving the people. The system is setup to continue returning the same dogs to D.C. whether we like them or not. Things will likely continue to get worse, and worse. Trump might slow things down a little bit and cause some hurt to the Deep State, but the monster is too big for him or anyone else to completely reign in/dismantle. It would take a miracle, and given the times we most likely live in, I don't see that happening.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
How do you know then that someone’s Interpretation Is correct or In error?🥹
I don't always. So I have to go to the scriptures prayerfully and ask for wisdom. But Jesus' sheep do hear His voice and God does reveal His truth to those who humbly seek it.

God gave me this analogy one day while I was at the beach. Anyone can go to the beach and find shells right on top of the sand. Those that bring shovels and pails can dig and find more shells. But the most beautiful shells are those that as you sit in the sand and the waves come in and part the sand revealing them.
Likewise, anyone can open and read the Bible and gain truth. Those who dig a little, comparing scripture with scripture, will garner even more. But profound truths are those that as you meditate on the Word, God comes and washes the Word as it were, opening your understanding to deep and beautiful truths.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I think we're past fixing, the coup was successful. We've still got a Constitution but it's mostly ignored. 99% of our elected officials in the Beltway are corrupted and aren't serving the people. The system is setup to continue returning the same dogs to D.C. whether we like them or not. Things will likely continue to get worse, and worse. Trump might slow things down a little bit and cause some hurt to the Deep State, but the monster is too big for him or anyone else to completely reign in/dismantle. It would take a miracle, and given the times we most likely live in, I don't see that happening.
Well.....the young blood out there is finally waking up evidently. So at least there is that.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Wish I could see the link but I'm hard banned from Twitter. Sometimes I can see the linked post on my phone but never on my laptop, probably because after they banned me I banned their cookies from my laptop.
I never ever post on twitter or anywhere on social media. Observing only.

Nevertheless, I am probably "on the list" for my inane ramblings even on this backwater site.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why are Christians voting for someone with those kind of values over Mike Pence Is a question I would like to know the truth about,If only I could look at their true heartfelt feelings.🤗
My true heartfelt feelings is from people who know him and I have heard from two different people who don't know each other, one of whom was Tucker Carlson and they both said "creepiest guy they ever met".

Dec 9, 2011
My true heartfelt feelings is from people who know him and I have heard from two different people who don't know each other, one of whom was Tucker Carlson and they both said "creepiest guy they ever met".
Tucker Carlson?Are you being serious right now?😂

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Tucker Carlson?Are you being serious right now?😂
He said it on one of his interviews, someone asked what he thought of Mike Pence because they used to work together, Pence was a talking head with Fox or whatever network he was with.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
That doesn't answer the question. Is there a line he could cross that would cause you to stop supporting him or would you rationalize and justify no matter what he did?
So you want a YES or a NO. If given a NO you'd go to the place and saying what if he's found guilty of some insidious say sex crime involving children and then you vaunt away saying See there....his followers have lost their mind! So of course there could be something potentially Trump or any other person could do which would lose them support from anyone, so there's no need to pretend that there isn't. And for some not to answer your question isn't dodging you. They just refuse to allow you to herd them up into a stall of your own making and say "See there! What crazy people!"

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
So you want a YES or a NO. If given a NO you'd go to the place and saying what if he's found guilty of some insidious say sex crime involving children and then you vaunt away saying See there....his followers have lost their mind! So of course there could be something potentially Trump or any other person could do which would lose them support from anyone, so there's no need to pretend that there isn't. And for some not to answer your question isn't dodging you. They just refuse to allow you to herd them up into a stall of your own making and say "See there! What crazy people!"
Thank you for you input; however, I don't read mindless rants. You lost me after the first sentence.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
The Democrats and the Republicans have been making strategical errors over the last decades. For their own shortsighted gains both have been willing to exercise polarizing tactics to get people voting for them. Neither Trump, Obama nor Biden would have gotten elected wasn’t it for these tactics.

I remember the change program back in 2008. I also remember the rhetoric being used. A rhetoric being the result of a program aimed at the differences in society. Now, creating a better society is not a bad idea, but doing so in an almost revolutionary manner is neither. Obama was too trigger happy and got us a left wing with a lot of self confidence.

In time this caused the right wing to push back. As it is widely known, the Republicans had no candidate who could be regarded presidential, and when Trump got in the race he managed to lead the party going forward utilizing a strategy quite similar to Obama, a polarizing one. He was lucky, though, the Democrats was so full of themselves that they put Clinton on the ballot and actually thought she could win.

Then he won and turned out to be as trigger happy as Obama. This made way for Biden. Come 2024 Trump will probably win and the show which started back in 2008 still is on.

Now, the Democratic candidates are mostly people who have a distant relationship with reality. None of them unites anything, not even their own political fan base. They’re also being overshadowed by Biden. Same as Trump is overshadowing the republican candidates. Two old men keeping their parties hostage.

Then there is this strange idea of indicting a former president for crimes allegedly committed by him. What good will that do? The president rather should have pardoned him for the allegedly federal crimes and whispered a few words into the ear of the Fulton county DA.

God has a plan here and I can’t wait to see what He has in mind.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Thank you for you input; however, I don't read mindless rants. You lost me after the first sentence.
I can maybe appreciate that BUT you're wanting to poster people into a position of saying YES they'd support him no matter what but that opens the door to also of foolishness that this then would mean this or that too. You should I suggest just settle up and believe and no nobody would get absolute support for themselves regardless of anything.