Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
ever see johnny Enlow, Greg Locke, and the rest of maga "prophets?"

since 2020, they have made over 300 prophecies, we're talking like [[God told me in 21 days this is going to happen]]...almost 4 years now and not a single prophecy has come true.

wonder which of their god's told them that?
So called "prophets" are charlatans like psychics and astrologers.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I can see why you have some of the issues you do with information, you apparently only read every third or forth sentence.

An ad hominem is when you attack the person and not the argument, such as "Bob is wrong about the moon being made out of cheese because he's a racist!".

The composition of the moon has nothing to do with whether Bob is a racist or not, ergo the response is an ad hominem. I didn't do that. I said you were a sycophant, which is a behaviour.

If you really think I'm going to sit here and write a response to a laundry list of points that you likely have on a template, prepare to be disappointed. You're so invested in arguing about Trump that you forgot to actually read what I wrote and responded, almost on reflex, with your "Trump gud Biden bad" rant. I never said anything about Trump or Biden or any of their policies. I spoke only about you and his followers and this thread.

In addition I firmly believe one should never try to reason with an unreasonable person. Even if I did take the hours to your laundry list, which actually IS a logical fallacy called the Gish gallop, we both know it wouldn't make a difference.

It's nearly Shabbat so I'm off until tomorrow.
Actually ad hominem is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

You didn't respond to the position, you simply attacked the person.

I don't care if you respond or not, you gave me an opportunity to list out some (not all, didn't mention cocaine in the Whitehouse or Biden labeling 75 million Americans that voted for Trump as Domestic terrorists). I will use your responses as an opportunity to drive home all these points. I didn't mention men in the girl's bathroom, something that Biden pushed through or even the vaccine mandate which was illegal and is now seeing a number of lawsuits, some of which the US has already lost.

Since we only have two candidates at this point that should be considered as the others have 0 chance, being against Trump is the same as being for Biden. That is how elections in the US work.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Seems like Trump wants to Change this country,would you want Trump to remain president after his term Is up and be able to send people that were against him to jail?
Trump will implement plans to benefit his old boys network/club and to see revenge on his real or imagined opponents. That will be a MAGA massacre.

Dec 9, 2011
It's quite comical that this thread titled "Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?" takes, as of this posting, 138 pages to answer "No".
Some of them have said that there IS something that Trump could do that Is SO bad that they would not support him anymore though.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
How is the inflation act a failure, prices are up 20% since Biden took office. I feel that can only be viewed as massive, what other President can make that claim, all in their first 3 years! What more could Biden have done? I get it, people will claim that he depleted our national oil reserve which reduced inflation, even infintesimally. This is true, but imagine the Houtis and Iranians blow up some oil refineries in the Middle East, oil prices spike and then Biden buys back all the oil he sold at 2-3 times the price! You see, Biden knows what he is doing when it comes to inflation.

When I look at myself I doubt I could have caused inflation to go up that much that quickly. So hat tip to Biden, when it comes to crashing the US economy and helping the globalists issue a new reserve currency, he has done a great job. Like they are saying, the problem with Maga is they love this country too much, you can't say that of Biden.
MAGA seems to love their vision they want to impose on America more than America itself.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
MAGA seems to love their vision they want to impose on America more than America itself.
More baloney from true believer (as usual).

The vision was already there when those who lived in America over 200 years ago chose to resist British tyranny and fought to gain independence for tyranny. Then those Founding Fathers designed a constitution to guarantee liberty and justice for all (which is now being shredded piece by piece).

And now -- AFTER ONLY ABOUT 250 YEARS -- American traitors wish to establish a tyrannical and totalitarian Marxist/Communist/Fascist/Racist regime in America, and totally destroy it from within.

But true believer loves this. The problem is that genuine true believers hate this.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
true_baloney -- At present about 70% of Americans are polling in favor of this vision, so it seems, since the US is supposed to be "majority rule" it seems the minority are the ones trying to impose their vision on America.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
true_baloney -- At present about 70% of Americans are polling in favor of this vision, so it seems, since the US is supposed to be "majority rule" it seems the minority are the ones trying to impose their vision on America.
yes, what has been happening for the last 15 years is the minority trying to manipulate or at times outright bully the majority into accepting and approving of their views.

Jun 20, 2022
lol pass something around as gospel with a disclaimer that states "Video has been digitally altered to suggest Obama admitted he was born in Africa"

:ROFL::ROFL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFL::ROFL:

Jun 20, 2022
i will show you who is in Control.

much like Trump clarifying Jerusalem as rightful Capitol of Israel, Biden, permitted the HAMAS/ISRAEL War to continue.

factual headlines within 2 hours of one another:

UN Security Council Voting On Ceasefire As Israel-Hamas Clashes Intensify

US Vetos UN Resolution Calling for Gaze Ceasefire

Jun 20, 2022
i will show you who is in Control.

much like Trump clarifying Jerusalem as rightful Capitol of Israel, Biden, permitted the HAMAS/ISRAEL War to continue.

factual headlines within 2 hours of one another:

UN Security Council Voting On Ceasefire As Israel-Hamas Clashes Intensify

US Vetos UN Resolution Calling for Gaze Ceasefire
God is behind both Actions!
that is WHO is calling the shots here ;)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Wow. An admission from Barry HIMSELF that he is NOT American and was born in Kenya! Tinfoil hats batting 1000. Again. Pass it around.
Obama knew that all he had to do is play the race card, and America would bow down and worship him. And not one person -- neither white nor black nor brown nor red -- exposed this tactic at that time. Obama was a racist and a committed Communist. So Biden is now doing his bidding.

Aviva

Dec 3, 2023
Canada
Actually ad hominem is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

You didn't respond to the position, you simply attacked the person.
Once again pay attention to all the words and don't just skim. Here's another example of an ad hominem:

Person A: "Strawberry ice cream the the best flavour of ice cream."
Person B: "You're a jerk, therefore strawberry ice cream is not the best flavour."

This is an ad hominem because whether or not the person is a jerk has no effect on whether strawberry is the best flavour. I merely said you are a sycophant and I said so before you even tried to make any arguments. Since I didn't say you're wrong because you're a sycophant, ad hominem does not apply. You follow?

You DID however make another informal fallacy called the Gish gallop. This is where you try to overwhelm someone with endless points in order to wear them out or run out the clock. When they can't or won't take the hours and hours required to address everything, you declare you have "won" because the other person won't allow you to pointlessly waste their time. The reason this works often is because it takes virtually no time at all to ask/make 20+ questions/points but can take a very long time to answer them.

I'm not going to waste hours and hours of time refuting your nonsense list because I have not the desire, time or patience. Even if I did, we both know you would dismiss it anyway and move the goalposts.

The reason we know all this about you is because your questions are from templates, which is evident because they are not in order because you either forgot to or didn't bother fixing the numbering:

Nonsense conspiracy theories?

"21. If I thought he handled the economy poorly I wouldn't vote for him."

I guess you agree with Biden that inflation is only up an inch.

"20. If he had diminished physical abilities (this depends, obviously FDR had diminished physical abilities being in a wheelchair, but you don't want to elect someone who is frail and goes to bed at 5 in the afternoon)."

Is it nonsense to say that Biden has diminished physical abilities?

17. If Trump could not put two sentences together,

18. if he appeared to have dementia,

19. If he had diminished cognitive abilities,

Are these nonsense conspiracy theories? The whole world is mocking Joe Biden, you must be the only one who is clueless.

16. If Trump did something despicable like refusing to acknowledge one of his grandkids, then I would not vote for him. This one is a little gray area, I don't expect politicians to be saints, but I also do not want someone I consider to be despicable.

How is this a conspiracy theory, even Joe Biden has admitted this.

15. if Trump himself were a pedophile taking showers with 11 year old girls and groping children in public, then of course like any decent person, I would not support him.

Joe Biden's daughter admitted this was her diary. Do you have any idea of what is going on?

14. If I learned that Trump's family was profiting off of this open border

James Comer has the receipts, Hunter Biden invested in an app designed for illegal immigrants to send money back to Mexico without providing any ID.

13. if child trafficking became the most profitable business for the cartels, even more profitable than drugs under Trump,

This is being widely reported by all three MSM networks, by the FBI, the DOJ, at congressional hearings.

12. If Trump opened wide the border to let the child traffickers in,

This has been proven. The governors of various states are complaining about this, they even welded some of the gates on the unfinished fence open. He refused to allow the construction to continue even though it was already paid for. Estimates are that 8 million illegals have entered the country since he took office.

11. or creating false flag events to discredit his political opponent (kidnapping a governor or having an insurrection) then I would not support him.

Governor Whitmer's kidnapping was a false flag event by the FBI, that has been confirmed. There were 200 FBI agents or operatives at January 6th. We are now learning that the video evidence used to convict people has since been deleted. The video we do have is proving the narrative we have been fed is completely false.

10. if I found out that his campaign was using dirty tricks to falsely label his opponent as being in the pocket of Russia,

Biden said during the debate that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. That has been proven false and the FBI has just admitted they knew this a year before the election. Do you have any idea at all about what is going on?

9. if I found out that Trump was arresting his political enemies,

Donald Trump was arrested by AG's who ran on a platform promising to "get Trump". He was arrested for claiming Mar a Lago was worth 1 billion on a loan application. The representative from the bank that loaned the money said they were not defrauded and an independent auditor who had previously been an expert witness for the prosecutor testified that Mar a Lago was worth $1 billion. Not a conspiracy theory, not nonsense. You on the other hand are batting 0 and are complete nonsense.

8. If I found out the DOJ was labeling parents as Domestic Terrorists because they voice complaints at school board meetings,

Fact, not theory. Not nonsense.

7. if I discovered that Trump's kids were able to get away with not paying taxes on millions of dollars because the IRS and FBI were protecting them

Hunter Biden has been indicted with 9 indictments for tax evasion and the FBI has known about this for years.

6. If I found out that ten million dollars was paid to Trump through Don Jr. from a foreign country in exchange for Trump doing them favors,

Comer has shown us copies of the cancelled checks, they have the receipts. This is why they have articles of impeachment for Biden.

5. If Trump were to take my tax dollars to pay off someone else's college loans,

Biden and the Democrats campaigned on this promise.

3. If Trump were to send F16 to Ukraine which is not an ally after promising not to, or

4. if Trump sent US soldiers to fight Russia without a formal declaration of war.

Both of these are facts, it is undeniable.

1. If Trump were to go and blow up a Russian pipeline, or

2. If Trump were to try to assassinate Putin with Drones, or

I don't think any expert in the military thinks Ukraine could have done either without the help of the US.
You just want to argue with people because it make you feel like you're right and the substance of their arguments are irrelevant. You and your fellow maga cultists are so deeply enmeshed and emotionally invested in Donald Trump that nothing anyone says will dissuade or convince you of anything. That's why it's called a personality cult.

For what it's worth, Trump repeatedly walked in on underage girls changing when he owned the miss teen USA pageant according to numerous contestants. He also spent considerable time with Jeffrey Epstein, who is beyond a doubt a pedophile, child abuser and trafficker. So according to you pedophilia and child trafficking is an instant disqualifier so I look forward to hear who you plan to now vote for in 2024.

Who are we kidding? You'll just claim it's all lies and/or make excuses because you don't actually care. This is all just your way of pretending to be some sort of critical thinker and tell yourself you're not a Trump sycophant boot licker.

I don't care if you respond or not, you gave me an opportunity to list out some (not all, didn't mention cocaine in the Whitehouse or Biden labeling 75 million Americans that voted for Trump as Domestic terrorists). I will use your responses as an opportunity to drive home all these points. I didn't mention men in the girl's bathroom, something that Biden pushed through or even the vaccine mandate which was illegal and is now seeing a number of lawsuits, some of which the US has already lost.

Since we only have two candidates at this point that should be considered as the others have 0 chance, being against Trump is the same as being for Biden. That is how elections in the US work.
Blah blah blah Trump good, hate Biden. We get it.

Aviva

Dec 3, 2023
Canada
Some of them have said that there IS something that Trump could do that Is SO bad that they would not support him anymore though.
Well, they SAY they would not support him... but I've seen numerous so called "red lines" crossed before and they keep supporting him anyway.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm not going to waste hours and hours of time refuting your nonsense list because I have not the desire, time or patience. Even if I did, we both know you would dismiss it anyway and move the goalposts.
This thread was obviously started to fish for ideas on how to campaign against Trump.

That list I gave you was simply a sampling of why Americans have had it with Biden. You said you aren't an American, so you are immediately disqualified from any debate on the merits of Biden vs Trump in the upcoming election.

For 70% of Americans they have had a belly full of Biden, they aren't going to put up with the lies anymore, and your getting involved is like someone sticking their nose into a domestic dispute that has nothing to do with them.

No one, including myself, is interested in debating people who do not have any say in this election on Biden vs. Trump.

However, you claimed that no one had made any suggestions on what Trump could do to sour people against him. That was patently false, all of the points I listed had previously been made in this thread. So your claim that it was a logical fallacy or some other lame tactic is false, it was simply the receipts proving your claim was false.

Afghanistan, WW3, the Economy, vaccine mandate, corruption.

Last edited:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Vaccine Mandate

The vaccine was made during operation warp speed when Trump was President. Because of that there is some confusion as to how much was Trump responsible and how much was Biden responsible.

Here is how I have sorted through this, however as more information emerges it can either exonerate or convict more people.

What I know for a fact is that it is illegal to mandate an experimental vaccine unless there are no therapeutic options available. There were, we had HCQ, Ivermectin, and a regimen of vitamin D, Quercetin and Zinc was almost sure to keep you out of intensive care and most likely out of the hospital. This is what Zelensky used for Trump when he got Covid and this is what Trump was mocked for when he said you could use HCQ. So I do not blame Trump for outlawing the therapies, that was Fauci and the CDC and NIH, etc. Therefore I do not think it is right to blame Trump for the mandate. That said he could have been much wiser in suggesting therapies and it was very easy to mock him, so if more information comes out it may be found that things are not as they seem.

Yes, the vaccine was a bad vaccine, but we have had many bad vaccines in the past. I would place a lot of blame (criminal blame) on the FDA, Hospital administrators, CDC, WHO and others. You cannot mandate an Experimental Vaccine without giving full disclosure, all these agencies and people had to know they were not giving full disclosure and so they were violating the law. The vaccine mandate therefore is clearly criminal and that was done by Biden. As for the vaccine it is still not clear if it was criminal, or just a bad vaccine. We know Pfizer hid information and we know that the regulating agencies were criminally negligent, my point is we don't know if that was the plan or if they were simply trying to profit off something that was ineffective.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Greg Kelly: 'There's a lot, a lot, a lot of evidence of real corruption'