Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
In brief, before any state court can do this they need to have a person who is convicted of Insurrection. If the person is the president that person would need to be impeached first and then convicted of insurrection.

He wasn't convicted of insurrection and that's why they are doing everything to stop him short of murdering him and I don't put that past them. They don't want the peoples will they want to win and they don't care how. And then people yap about Trump being a dictator. Besides, that was just peaceful protest. Same as summer of love.

Dec 14, 2023
Are you serious?!! Biden got untold people killed in Afghanistan, the fact is we will never know how many and 13 soldiers killed. Then checked his watch every two minutes as the bodies passed in front of him. His polls dropped at that moment and have never come back up since. We're fighting a proxy war against Russia. We have hostages still somewhere in Gaza, and China telling him they're gonna do what they're gonna do and they'll let him know when the time is right. No one has screwed the pooch more that this moron in office!!! We have a wide open border and no idea who is coming in or who is in the country. But I bet we will find out before the next election. Because if don't either have a major attack on this country, some sort of terrorist attack from within, we better thank the Lord above because this moron has done all he can to get us into war. And Biden was told not to do what he did in Afghanistan and he took the troops out first!!! He'd go down in history as the worst president this country has seen if people were allowed to tell the truth anymore. But they will wash his legacy up so much you won't even know who they're talking about. Unreal!!
This Thread is about Trump. You want me to slam Biden. Make a Thread and I will.

Dec 14, 2023
But as of right now, we are discussing basically a pedophile who would turn out his own daughter if he could.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

REVENGE: Texas and Florida Move to RIP Biden From Ballot in 2024 | Epstein Client List RELEASED!?🚨

This is the point, the country is being ripped apart and is moving towards a civil war.

Dec 14, 2023

REVENGE: Texas and Florida Move to RIP Biden From Ballot in 2024 | Epstein Client List RELEASED!?🚨

This is the point, the country is being ripped apart and is moving towards a civil war.
No, it's perfect for the Antichrist. Next President is going to hand us over to him anyways.

Dec 14, 2023
Both Biden and Trump are Catholic and both have business deals with Satan. Neither one could spiritually discern a turd. In fact, add some prayer beads and a cross and they might promote said turd to a Saint status. If the Pope is the false prophet, both Biden and Trump will do whatever their god tells them to do.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
I apologize. If you feel I am lecturing you, my tone in writing is poor. I'm merely trying to make a point that Republican leaders seem to understand better that evil dictators respect the threat and use of power, and not kindness. Kindness is viewed as weakness, and leads to aggression on their part.
A strong leader with a powerful military and the resolve to deter aggression will be much more effective than a compromised leader who hollows out the military and limits its use.
To be honest we have had two presidents sticking out like a sore thumb these last decades. Trump and Obama. Obama with his no good red lines and Trump with his unpredictable behavior.

Both behaviors that could make enemies start thinking how to test them.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
My view on Colorado removing Trump from the Ballot

If Trump were guilty of insurrection, then in my opinion the state would have a leg to stand on (only one, not two).

But I think everyone has to agree that this is the central question and it is clear that the judges in Colorado believe that Trump is guilty of insurrection. But it is also clear that people in Texas think that Biden is guilty of insurrection. In politics there are always two sides and one is not happy with the other. Look at the meltdown over the ruling on Roe v. Wade or prior to that the meltdown over Trump nominating a judge less than two months before the presidential election. Think of Nixon and the war in Vietnam. In my opinion if you allow any state's judges to make a decision on whether or not a president or any other person is guilty of insurrection we will cause the nastiness and ugliness of politics to increase exponentially. So I believe this must be decided in the House of Representatives and in the Senate. They will understand that if it is not proof beyond a reasonable doubt that they will be opening pandora's box. They impeached Trump over this very question and found him not guilty. To me, that is the critical issue, you can't let each state do this otherwise the union will be over and we will be in civil war.

Now I have heard an argument that a president cannot be charged with insurrection. I think they need to put this in perspective, the President is in charge of the DOJ, so before you can try them for a felony you must first impeach them and remove them from office. A president can be impeached for insurrection. So they aren't saying a president can't be guilty of insurrection and trying to become a dictator, they are saying if a President is guilty you must impeach them and remove them from power and that is up to the House of Representatives and the Senate. So once again, it is important for the House of Representatives and Senate to act before any State can act. The idea that each state could remove presidential candidates they don't like is a door that will create chaos.

Imagine you are campaigning and saying you would eliminate slavery, all the slave holding states would remove you from the ballot. Imagine you want to put regulations on cigarettes, all the tobacco growing states would remove you from the ballot, imagine you want to put regulations on Hollywood, California removes you from the ballot, or regulations on Wall Street, NY removes you from the ballot.
I agree that Trump should not be stricken from the ballot. Even if he was guilty of insurrection. The consequences would be too dire.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I didn't say I don't defend it on this comment. I said he was joking, as was evident in the clip. Ever been on tv? You can say things that come off wrong. I believe he was joking about how he was known for dating beautiful women closer to his daughters age. I don't believe he ever said he wants to have sex with his daughter. smh And I don't believe that was the point he was making. It's hilarious to me that Trump was the toast of the town, now they all lie like a rug and say they really hated him, before he ran as a conservative. Then over night he became a misogynist, racist, rapist, hater, liar, insurrectionist, dangerous, dumb, worse person to ever walk the earth. smh
Trump is absolutely NOT joking. He is clearly telling the truth! Even if he was joking, who the heck jokes about their own biological daughter this way?! Only a degenerate would think this is funny.

Dec 9, 2011
Are you baiting me now? How bout you slow your roll seed. I have never attacked you or your character. I expect the same. Shouldn't be hard.
I don’t feel that I attacked YOUR character but rather your response to words that come from Donald Trump’s own mouth.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Just take Texas. The LBJ administration’s work on civil rights turned many Democrats against them. My family, their neighbors and so forth turned red in the sixties.
https://www.hoover.org/research/thomas-sowell-origins-economic-disparities

LBJ did not convert the Democratic party. they simply changed strategy

Parental attention is the most critical factor in. a child's development, all the welfare state has done is promote single parent families living in poverty that cannot provide the same attention to their kids that middle class two parent families can.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
To be honest we have had two presidents sticking out like a sore thumb these last decades. Trump and Obama. Obama with his no good red lines and Trump with his unpredictable behavior.

Both behaviors that could make enemies start thinking how to test them.
Except no one tested Trump.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I don’t feel that I attacked YOUR character but rather your response to words that come from Donald Trump’s own mouth.
No, I don't mean that. Not talking about any of that. I'm talking about the way anyone "MAGA" is talked about here. I see it and I don't appreciate it. Racists, too dumb to come in out of the rain, the worst of the worst and certainly not Christians. That is what I'm talking about.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Trump is absolutely NOT joking. He is clearly telling the truth! Even if he was joking, who the heck jokes about their own biological daughter this way?! Only a degenerate would think this is funny.

Yep. The way you're viewing it would be degenerate. I don't believe that's what he meant.