Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
This Thread is about Trump. You want me to slam Biden. Make a Thread and I will.
Don't dictate to me what I'm going to post or where I'm going to post it. If nothing changes these will be the choice next time around. I'm gonna make that comparison all day long. You don't like it? Block me.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
But as of right now, we are discussing basically a pedophile who would turn out his own daughter if he could.

Is this to me again? Ever been part of a forum? You don't dictate what's going to be said. Neither Trump nor Biden have been convicted as pedophiles. So why don't YOU change the subject?!

Dec 14, 2023
Don't dictate to me what I'm going to post or where I'm going to post it. If nothing changes these will be the choice next time around. I'm gonna make that comparison all day long. You don't like it? Block me.
I read the rules and it said to keep on topic. Which I was. But seeing You have issues with authority makes me wonder how Your walk in God truly is.

Dec 14, 2023
Is this to me again? Ever been part of a forum? You don't dictate what's going to be said. Neither Trump nor Biden have been convicted as pedophiles. So why don't YOU change the subject?!
I follow the rules. Evidently, even as a Christian on a Christian site You do not.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I read the rules and it said to keep on topic. Which I was. But seeing You have issue with authority makes me wonder how Your walk in God truly is.

Start a thread, see if everyone stays on topic. I'll be here when you get to page 3. lol

Dec 14, 2023
The topic is could Trump do anything that would make me want to not support him. I provided a couple.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is a question for any and all Trump/MAGA supporters.
This is Post #1, it is for Trump supporters, if uncle_mike wants a strict adherence to staying on topic as defined by the first post then the first requirement for posting on this thread is that you support Trump.

Is there any line he could cross that would cause you to stop supporting him? In other words, is your support for him unconditional? I'm just wondering if you've made up your mind to support him no matter what.
Second, the question we are answering is what would cause you to support or not support Trump. It is implied that this means supporting him for his campaign to be president in 2024. Since our election involves a choice between one out of two possible candidates that have a chance of winning it is extremely relevant to look at the choices.

I don't like Spam, I don't eat it. But if the choice is to eat spam or starve to death I will eat it. Your choice is relevant to the question.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Yep. The way you're viewing it would be degenerate. I don't believe that's what he meant.

This is the entire context and quote:

"I don’t think Ivanka would do that inside the [Playboy] magazine, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her."

I'm doing my best to keep an opened mind on what else Trump could have met by him dating her if she wasn't his daughter if the statement immediately prior to that his response to a question of how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy.

Also, if he didn't do this on the national tv, my guess is you would say it was a lie. Perhaps you might think this was a deep fake?

Can you please enlighten us on what you think he meant please? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I follow the rules. Evidently, even as a Christian on a Christian site You do not.
Really? Here I have copied the rules for this forum

As of late many of the threads in this forum have degraded into nasty mannered mud slinging contests and as a result a couple of them have been closed in the past couple of days because there has been no individual user that has been the sole offender, just a topic that got heated and progressively the bar got lowered.

Christian Chat understands that some political and social topics are going to be hot button topics and that those topics are going to more prone to heated discussion, however we still expect those heated discussions to be held with a level of civility. For the time being if these discussions continue to degrade we will continue to close them, however we will reserve the right to remove some (or all) of the users that are frequent offenders.

Dec 14, 2023
This is Post #1, it is for Trump supporters, if uncle_mike wants a strict adherence to staying on topic as defined by the first post then the first requirement for posting on this thread is that you support Trump.
I voted for the orange turd in round one.

Second, the question we are answering is what would cause you to support or not support Trump. It is implied that this means supporting him for his campaign to be president in 2024. Since our election involves a choice between one out of two possible candidates that have a chance of winning it is extremely relevant to look at the choices.

I don't like Spam, I don't eat it. But if the choice is to eat spam or starve to death I will eat it. Your choice is relevant to the question.
Hell would have to freeze over before I vote for him ever again.

If it comes down to Biden and Trump, I will not be voting.

Dec 14, 2023
Really? Here I have copied the rules for this forum

As of late many of the threads in this forum have degraded into nasty mannered mud slinging contests and as a result a couple of them have been closed in the past couple of days because there has been no individual user that has been the sole offender, just a topic that got heated and progressively the bar got lowered.

Christian Chat understands that some political and social topics are going to be hot button topics and that those topics are going to more prone to heated discussion, however we still expect those heated discussions to be held with a level of civility. For the time being if these discussions continue to degrade we will continue to close them, however we will reserve the right to remove some (or all) of the users that are frequent offenders.
The general rule is to stay on topic, wouldn't You agree?

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Trump didn't say, "My daughter has a lot of qualities I think a single man would find very desirable." He straight up responded to a question about how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy and said he doesn't think she would do it but she has a nice figure and would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

I can't wait to hear the verbal and mental gymnastics people are going to do to try and make this not sound degenerate. It reminds me of Democrats trying to normalize Biden's obsession with sniffing little girls' hair.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The general rule is to stay on topic, wouldn't You agree?
I have addressed this in Post #3229

The question that this thread is addressing is to Trump supporters, so all these ones who are clearly not Trump supporters posting on this thread are not on topic, yet no one has been a big enough Karen to point that out, it is a forum. Regardless of what you want a thread to do you don't get to violate the overall rules of the forum which means anyone in the forum can respond without the criteria of being a Trump supporter or not.

Second, the question is what would it take to no longer support Trump. That is a reference to the election and obviously the answer to that has a whole lot to do with what is happening worldwide and who the other candidate is. Both of those topics are relevant to answering the question and so are on topic.

Dec 14, 2023
I have addressed this in Post #3229

The question that this thread is addressing is to Trump supporters, so all these ones who are clearly not Trump supporters posting on this thread are not on topic, yet no one has been a big enough Karen to point that out, it is a forum. Regardless of what you want a thread to do you don't get to violate the overall rules of the forum which means anyone in the forum can respond without the criteria of being a Trump supporter or not.

Second, the question is what would it take to no longer support Trump. That is a reference to the election and obviously the answer to that has a whole lot to do with what is happening worldwide and who the other candidate is. Both of those topics are relevant to answering the question and so are on topic.
But I am not heated about what someone says to me. So I am able to keep to the general rule. Since You cannot refrain and must make it personal. I wonder just how structured Your life actually is.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
But I am not heated about what someone says to me. So I am able to keep to the general rule. Since You cannot refrain and must make it personal. I wonder just how structured Your life actually is.
What are you talking about? You think we have one set of rules for you and a different set for everyone else?

Now saying that I am not able to refrain from making it personal is insulting. Please show me the post you are referring to or apologize.

Dec 14, 2023
What are you talking about? You think we have one set of rules for you and a different set for everyone else?

Now saying that I am not able to refrain from making it personal is insulting. Please show me the post you are referring to or apologize.
Does it bother You if someone slams Trump and calls him Satan while elevating Biden like he is Jesus walking on water?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Does it bother You if someone slams Trump and calls him Satan while elevating Biden like he is Jesus walking on water?
No. (though I assume this is hyperbolic, we are on a Christian chat, someone comparing Biden to Jesus would be blasphemous).

But it does bother me when people are slandering other people on this forum, like you saying I am incapable of refraining myself without providing a single post to back up your assertion. I don't mind correction, I don't mind clearing up a misunderstanding. But slander, that bothers me.

So for the second time point me to a post of mine that would cause you to say what you said.