Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Of course too many people are entering the country illegally. The current administration hasn’t done a good job preventing this from happening. Quite the contrary. Biden has to acknowledge the crisis. From what I’m hearing he is at long last willing to do so.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
2Chronicles 36:15 And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place: 16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"We go back a long way, she was 12 and I was 30" -- Joe Biden

How do Christians reconcile voting for this man?

Tucker Carlson Finally REVILES the SADTruth about Biden and his familyTHIS IS ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
From what I’m hearing he is at long last willing to do so.
Just more pretense. If he is serious why has he not fired Mayorkas already? And why have the RINOs not impeached both these lawless ones already? All smoke and mirrors.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There's no coming back from this video FIND!!!

Dec 9, 2011
"We go back a long way, she was 12 and I was 30" -- Joe Biden

How do Christians reconcile voting for this man?

Tucker Carlson Finally REVILES the SADTruth about Biden and his familyTHIS IS ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS

I will not be voting democrat If the LORD says the same but the way GOD looks at It Is ,If you break one law you have broken the Whole law and lying Is just as bad as murder So IMO that’s why some christians especially In black communities vote for democrats.Many Republicans are for Donald Trump who has told lies like the dEvil and Biden who Is pro choice and pro lgbtq+.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
These threads on the News forum are like those bearded men walking up and down the sidewalk holding up a “The End Is Near” sign.
For some people the end is near.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
🚨 BREAKING: DeSantis DROPS OUT — Endorses TRUMP | Watch The Video 🔥 Total America First Victory

It is now feasible that Trump could win 80% of the vote in New Hampshire. If that happens Nikki Haley will have no excuse to not drop out of the race.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I'm serious, is Trump vs. Biden the real best this country can do? Can we not get more younger candidates with more fresh ideas than these two? Seriously why are these guys the only options?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm serious, is Trump vs. Biden the real best this country can do? Can we not get more younger candidates with more fresh ideas than these two? Seriously why are these guys the only options?
The writing is on the wall, the US has been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Peter Sonski of the American Solidarity Party. Sonski supports a consistent life ethic, being against abortion, capital punishment, and euthanasia. He additionally supports social justice initiatives. He is against the legalization of same sex marriage and believes that gay couples should not have the same adoption rights as straight couples

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Peter Sonski of the American Solidarity Party. Sonski supports a consistent life ethic, being against abortion, capital punishment, and euthanasia. He additionally supports social justice initiatives. He is against the legalization of same sex marriage and believes that gay couples should not have the same adoption rights as straight couples
You're free to throw away your vote as you see fit.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
When things go out of control, people throw up their hands and say, "Jesus take the wheel!" I tried this once when my car was sideswiped and sent spinning on ice, and it came to rest in the berm. I mean, that's as far as it went. Jesus didn't drive me the rest of the way to where I was going. He just got me out of the spin, and stopped my car after it was out of the line of traffic. I literally took my hands off the wheel and lain down on the bench seat like, "if I die, I die." lol.

Where was I going with this? Idk, just trying to stop the spinning maybe, but I did want to say that, perhaps, we have more power/influence than we aren't fully aware of. Our words have power, i.e. bless and curse not, and we might be more successful 'steering' whether away from or towards the direction of the roads we are traveling on.

I could offer some examples but I'm trusting yous get it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well I'm not going to vote for people I don't like just to make sure others I don't like don't win. I'll vote with my conscious
If people were to actually vote with their conscience Jesus wins every time.