Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I see your taking cues from Trump or MAGA's rules of misdirection.
I am no fan of Trump, I do not believe he is a social conservative, but I do not suffer from TDS and am aware of enough that at this present time in history both sides of the aisle are immersed in evil, save for a very few on the conservative side.

You sir have an agenda and it is not really to discuss American politics in a dispassionate manner, and the only reason I engage your posts is because I really hate misinformation, disinformation and reductionist views.

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Do you know what the actual definition of "propaganda" is?
The most influential propagandist in my honest opinion would have to be Edward Bernays. As nephew of Sigmund Freud he would use what he knew of the human psyche for manipulation. He argued that propaganda was not a gimmick but an actual necessity. Of course he was aware that Americans did not like the word propaganda. So he rebranded it and a whole industry that we know as public relations was born.

I think of his manipulations the one that just shocks me it was fallen for was how he got women to smoke so that the tobacco industry could see higher profits. Smoking was seen as masculine so women at the time would not engage in it because they found it to be unfeminine.

So seeing how that women had newly won the right to vote he put forth that when women smoked it was akin to the statue of Liberty bearing the torch of freedom. Lighting and holding a cigarette was the torch of freedom. He even pushed that smoking would help a woman thin her waistline. It just amazes me that it worked.

I find that his biggest has to be bacon. The bacon industry needed sales and so he got 5k of doctors to sign off on breakfast being the most important meal of the day with bacon and eggs being the ideal breakfast.

Joseph Goebbels actually based his Ministry of Propaganda off of his ideas. Some of his ideas summed up in what he called “the engineering of consent.” and “control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it.”

One of is noteworthy clients was CBS media. He is a interesting read and just really shows how post WW1 a industry arose to engineer propaganda upon the masses.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
The most influential propagandist in my honest opinion would have to be Edward Bernays. As nephew of Sigmund Freud he would use what he knew of the human psyche for manipulation. He argued that propaganda was not a gimmick but an actual necessity. Of course he was aware that Americans did not like the word propaganda. So he rebranded it and a whole industry that we know as public relations was born.

I think of his manipulations the one that just shocks me it was fallen for was how he got women to smoke so that the tobacco industry could see higher profits. Smoking was seen as masculine so women at the time would not engage in it because they found it to be unfeminine.

So seeing how that women had newly won the right to vote he put forth that when women smoked it was akin to the statue of Liberty bearing the torch of freedom. Lighting and holding a cigarette was the torch of freedom. He even pushed that smoking would help a woman thin her waistline. It just amazes me that it worked.

I find that his biggest has to be bacon. The bacon industry needed sales and so he got 5k of doctors to sign off on breakfast being the most important meal of the day with bacon and eggs being the ideal breakfast.

Joseph Goebbels actually based his Ministry of Propaganda off of his ideas. Some of his ideas summed up in what he called “the engineering of consent.” and “control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it.”

One of is noteworthy clients was CBS media. He is a interesting read and just really shows how post WW1 a industry arose to engineer propaganda upon the masses.
That's an interesting little history lesson.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
From you that's a very predicable response.
Let me guess, you sent a so-called billionaire a donation?
Wrong. Would you like to try double or nothing? After all, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Just like God created covid to humble us and teach us valuable lessons.
This simply reveals your ignorance about COVID-19. That was a laboratory created bioweapon, since there is no such actual natural virus. But all the MSM have been attacking the idea that COVID-19 was produced in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. None of them wants the truth since they were all a part of the COVID tyranny. And God had absolutely nothing to do with the COVID conspiracy. That was all Satan's doing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Pastor Dana Coverstone’s DATA DREAM/ interpretation from Cherie Goff
October 19-20 Dream

First we see election fraud for the stolen election

I saw what looked like an atlas with interstate lines all over the nation but they were flashing with bits of information going all over them. It appeared to be a network of sorts that was obviously overworked as some of the data points were not flashing and there were small workers in white lab coats working on getting them back on line. I could also see areas heating up and heard concerns that the circuits were going to go hot and get fried if they could not slow the system down.
(Interstate lines= shows what’s at work within and between the states, because they are all connected.
Information flashing= is information coming forth.
Men in lab coats= people trying to control the flow of information.
Lab coat= experimental; don’t have a good understanding of what is occurring.
Overworked= works of the flesh; not operating by God’s spirit.
Circuits= trying to control the power/information.
Concerned that they couldn’t slow it down= is their attempt to rectify the problems of our nation.
Hot and Fired= anger)
Suddenly from the west coast to the Midwest, there were big flashes then smoke from the data points that represented the bigger cities and they stopped on the western side of the Mississippi. The lab coats guys worked feverishly to fix it but could not get the system back on line, so instead they rerouted and got the areas close to the bigger cities back on line while the bigger cities still sent up smoke clouds. There was a countdown clock that started at 10 and when it reached 1, the eastern side of the Midwest started having the flash-points and the cities there began to smoke and the circuits were fried as before.
(From the West to the middle= a dividing of the nation; the beginning of the problems/trials being evident.
Lab guys= those trying to fix the problems. But their efforts produce little results.
Countdown clock= once it begins it will have a definite end; all this is leading to something…
Mississippi= The dividing point of the nation: economics. Because the Mississippi river is an important commercial waterway. Shipping at the lower end of the Mississippi is focused on petroleum and petroleum products, iron and steel, grain, rubber, paper, wood, coffee, coal, chemicals, and edible oils. The river is a source of water, electric, and waste removal. The agricultural product and industry produce 92% of the nation's agricultural exports, 78% of the world's exports in feed grains and soybeans, and most of the livestock and hogs produced nationally. Sixty percent of all grain exported from the US is shipped on the Mississippi River. (national park services, Mississippi River Facts, https://www.nps.gov/miss/riverfacts.htm).
It is also one of North America's great migration routes for both birds and fishes.
Birds and fishes in Genesis 1:20-22 represent God’s blessing, as they are the only things in creation that he blessed other than mankind. Therefore problems related to this river would suggest a reversal of the blessings that were created for man.
Cities sending up smoke signals= calling for help. The trials will be greater if you are living in a city. Rural areas won’t have it as bad. This shows a need to get back to the basics or fundamentals.)
But when the flashes reached Philadelphia, the network line which was red and flashing went into where the Liberty Bell was sitting. The line went directly underneath the bell and began to pulse. It looked like a red firehouse that was flashing and building up pressure and when it blew, it sent the liberty bell into the air where it was cut entirely in half. When it landed, both sides fell on their rounded edge and not the flat edge made by the split in the bell. They both rolled back and forth for a time then both stopped rocking and began to melt like heat was being applied.
(Red= Republican Party. (credit to Donna Abel for this symbol meaning)
The Liberty Bell: was made for the State House of Pennsylvania. Its purpose was to call law makers to meetings and townspeople to hear the reading of the news. Its current location is called Independence Hall, and historically is where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed.
The inscription on the Liberty Bell, “Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof”, comes from a verse in Leviticus which talks about the year of Jubilee. Jubilee happened every 50 years when all debt would be released. It was a reset that God gave his people to have a fresh start.
Leviticus 25:10 KJVS
[10] And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
(source: National Park Service. https://www.nps.gov/.../historycu.../stories-libertybell.htm).
Liberty Bell blown up and cut in half= What was already faulty in our government is being completely exposed.
It’s a reset, like the scripture about jubilee, but instead of a voluntary obedient reset it is happening in the form of issues arising and being exposed. It’s a reaping of our nation’s injustices, because we have misappropriated the freedoms we have had. It’s God’s mercy to expose issues in order to bring a change of course/repentance.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Data Dream, part 2

Galatians 5:13-26 KJVS
[13] For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. [14] For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [15] But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. [16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. [17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. [18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. [19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. [22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. [24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. [25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. [26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Bell Wobbling=two halves is rightly dividing a matter. The wobble shows its impact coming in waves. The two sides on their back show complete humility or shame, as its insides are exposed; laid open for all to see. It will never be the same again, there is no fixing what was once broken.
What I saw next was the lines of data all headed for Washington D.C and it looked like the city had octopus arms fighting to disconnect the data lines from entering the city. There was one though that kept flashing and building up in its pulses, even though there were people in suits and ties trying to pull its connections out of the capital building. It finally blew apart, cracked in half and issues a huge smoke cloud that spelled the word “discovery.” There were people running at this point but not from the explosion, but from the word in the sky.
(Data lines= information being brought forth.
Octopus arms= for all their ungodly demonic efforts and connections, they won’t be able to thwart it.
Smoke= God’s determination; how the judgment will come, by revealing what is hidden.
Discovery= people or issues being exposed. They don’t run from the destruction or because of the dividing of our nation. They run because they don’t want their guilt exposed. Jeremiah 13:22 KJVS And if thou say in thine heart, Wherefore come these things upon me? For the greatness of thine iniquity are thy skirts discovered, and thy heels made bare.)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Data Dream part 3

President is lying in the rotunda (during the impeachment hearing?)

Then I saw the rotunda of the capital and a closed casket and it stated that inside was the democratic candidate for the office of President and there was a calendar hanging above the casket with the date of December 17th circled. One of his sons was there but not the other and his wife sat looking down.
(Casket= death or end to something.
December= completion or end of a season/cycle.
17= the years from the beginning of this season to the completion:

-Gen 7:11 & 8:4 -- Noah’s flood waters started on the 17th and ended on a 17th (this is a season of judging the wicked and sparing the righteous).
-Gen 47:28 Jacob lived in Egypt 17 years (this is a promise of provision in the midst of famine).
-Jeremiah 32:1-15 (9) is a promise to restore the people after the judgment and captivity.

Candidate for the party= the Democratic Party.
One son there and one not= the son attending would be Hunter, who is currently under investigation for nefarious political business involvements. Symbolically a hunter can represent someone who preys upon something.
-Biden’s first son was named after his father, but they called him “Beau”. Beau is a French word meaning beautiful. He was also a politician. Beau died of brain cancer. Symbolically this could mean that what was beautiful about the Democratic Party was already dead, because its thinking became cancerous.
-Biden also has two daughters: Naomi, who died in a car crash when she was one, and Ashley who is alive. The reason the daughters don’t appear in the dream is because this funeral scene is not about Biden personally, but about the party he represents. Symbolically, his sons are his posterity, thus the posterity of the Democratic Party.
Wife’s head down= those espoused to the Democratic Party who grieve over the loss of it.)
There were many congressman and senators from both parties in the room and they all had their heads down looking at the floor and were shaking them violently. All of their shoes had been piled in the doorway when they walked in and most of them were barefooted.
(This will cause both parties to shake their heads.
Taking shoes off= showing respect at this common ground.)
A prominent Democratic senator stood and demanded to see the body but the sergeant of arms rushed to the casket with several Marines and said, “There will be no viewing of the body today or ever again.
(Senator= the next in line as that party’s leader.
Demands to see body= wants evidence to say there was something left: remains.
Sergeant of arms & marines= Lord of host and his angels.
No viewing= once dead, it will never be seen again!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Data Dream part 4

Bankruptcy

The senator sat down and collected himself, then walked over and dug through the pile of shoes until he found his pair, put them on and rushed out the door at a sprinters pace. Smoke was still rising as he ran towards the White House with both fists clenched and curses on his lips as he ran. He stopped for a moment near the Washington Monument and looked back to see about 20-25 others following but holding their shoes in their hands while they walked. He told them to hurry, but they continued their steady and slower pace. He then sneered at them and the white house and began sprinting towards it again.
(Collecting himself= trying to formulate a plan after this shock.
Putting on shoes= equipping himself to make a run at the Whitehouse.
Fists clenched= anger and attack against the Whitehouse.
Washington Monument=
-inscribed on the east face are the Latin words "Laus Deo," which translate to, "Praise be to God." Facing eastward point toward the coming of the Lord (Ezekiel 43:1-2).
-the monument is 555 feet tall. 5 is the number for biblical ministry. The nation is being shaken for the awakening of the church. 5-fold ministry is God’s structure as evidenced in Ephesians 4: 11 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds[c] and teachers,[d] 12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood,[e] to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
-2011 Earthquake is the first damage to this structure. It was warning of 9/11, which was a warning to the nation to repent. On the National Parks Service website addressing this earthquake, is a quote made by Robert Winthrop at the dedication of the Washington Monument, February 21, 1885: "The storms of winter must blow and beat upon it ... the lightnings of Heaven may scar and blacken it. An earthquake may shake its foundations ... but the character which it commemorates and illustrates is secure."
“Assessments of the building revealed cracks, spalls, and displacements of stones and joints throughout the building.” These cracks, etc. are a parallel to the condition or our nation, with its faults being exposed by the shaking of our nation.
(https://www.nps.gov/wamo/learn/historyculture/earthquake.htm)
Shoes in hand= loss of purpose (eg. Work boots= work, running shoes= running, etc.)
20-25 following, walking= those unprepared to follow, having slowed their pace.
Cursing= disdain for those who won’t follow orders and run to evil with him.
Sprinting again= moving against the Whitehouse even without support.)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Data Dream part 5

The Lord's judgement proclaimed -- A house divided shall not stand

At this time I saw the man that I had seen in the previous dreams standing in the place where the President gives the State of the Union address. He tapped the microphone three times and stated in a loud voice, “A house divided against itself SHALL not stand”. He then pushed the microphone down and walked to the door at the rear of the room. On the wall were several light switches and he flipped them all off. And that was the end of the dream.
Man= The Lord speaking.
State of the Union= prophetic proclamation of what has been decided by God for the United States.
Microphone tapped 3 times= it is established. 2 Cor 13:1-2 NKJV This will be the third time I am coming to you. “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.” 2 I have told you before, and foretell as if I were present the second time, and now being absent [a]I write to those who have sinned before, and to all the rest, that if I come again I will not spare.
“A house divided against itself SHALL not stand”= this is a clear statement.
SHALL= is an emphasis, that this principle is not changeable.
Pushing microphone down= He is done talking about it; it’s not up for debate.
Walking to door at the rear of room= He is finished.
Lights off= the finalizing of this event/season, as if to say Period or the end of discussion.
Triple witness of a triple witness: it SHALL be done; it is established.
Wisdom:
The focus of this dream is judgment for being divided. This dream has a dual purpose:
1. That our nation is divided.
2. The double mindedness of the God’s people. Why God’s people? Because our spiritual life affects the natural life. When the Believer’s heart is divided then everything else will be too.
What is the application of this dream for us?
To repent for being double minded with God, serving our flesh, mammon, worldliness, etc…while still claiming to serve God. Let us be single-minded, setting our eyes on the author and finisher of our faith: Jesus
Our nation is healed when God’s people repent, humble their selves, and pray. (2 Chronicles 7:13-14)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
BTW, the Data dream was given October 20, 2020. That is about 3 1/2 years till Passover 2024, with April 20th being the day the Lord flipped the tables on the Money changers or the day He cursed the Fig tree.

Jan 2, 2023
As I predicted, a lot of people will attempt to dodge the question.
I was supportive of him but now he wants to change the constitution and as someone who owes a debt to my relatives who fought in the revolutionary war and to my God to uphold the law of the land witch is the constitution I have a obligation to oppose him.

that’s the line we Constitutionalist have always said we would never cross. And now I am Shedding tears as I watch, my fellow Americans betray their country by supporting the biggest threat to our republic we have ever faced.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is a question for any and all Trump/MAGA supporters. Is there any line he could cross that would cause you to stop supporting him? In other words, is your support for him unconditional? I'm just wondering if you've made up your mind to support him no matter what.
This should apply to every president and every candidate. I have already given over 20 red lines someone could cross and yet you and all the other trolls continue to ignore them.

1. If the president is involved in human trafficking, flying human traffickers around the country for free using tax payer money, that is where I draw the line and say toss the bum out. Joe Biden's administration is doing just that.

2. If the president is involved in the drug trade allowing drug traffickers to come into the country freely, prohibiting those who would stop them from stopping them, sending them all over the country and through their drug trade they kill 100,000 a year, that is a red line for me. If any elected official does this I say throw the bum out. Joe Biden's administration is doing this. Throw him out.

3. If any president uses lawfare to go after his political opponents he has crossed a red line with me. It has been shown in the Fanni Willis trial that Joe Biden's administration has done just that. Throw the bums out.

4. If any president takes money from foreign governments to do their bidding he is a traitor and needs to be thrown out of office. This is what the current impeachment hearings on Biden have uncovered. Throw the bum out.

I can go on, but your hypocrisy on this is on full display. Your "Rules for thee but not for me". Are these red lines for you? If so why aren't you calling for Joe Biden to be thrown out of office?