Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Wow that's not going to work out very well for a big chunk of the world's population because if there's only 2.5 billion ounces of gold(above ground at present) and there's 8.1 billion people on the planet that would mean 5.6 billion people would instantly be completely broke?
This makes no sense whatsoever. The world's population is actually suffering because there is no Gold Standard. And you can barely afford to survive because the government has DELIBERATELY created inflation. And the whole world is suffering from inflation because all governments have become irresponsible. With a Gold Standard, that would not happen.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
This makes no sense whatsoever. The world's population is actually suffering because there is no Gold Standard. And you can barely afford to survive because the government has DELIBERATELY created inflation. And the whole world is suffering from inflation because all governments have become irresponsible. With a Gold Standard, that would not happen.

I understand the concern but if there's only 287 million ounces of gold even in the US,(search the gold in ounces the in the US currently) ,and our population is 341 million at present in the US then that's less than an ounce of gold per person. So even at the current price of gold each person would instantly only have less than 2000.00 dollars each...

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/us-population/

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So even at the current price of gold each person would instantly only have less than 2000.00 dollars each...
Which means that the dollar would need to be seriously devalued. But not everyone is going to exchange paper for gold either. Perhaps less than 1% of the population. The rest will keep using fiat currency.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Which means that the dollar would need to be seriously devalued. But not everyone is going to exchange paper for gold either. Perhaps less than 1% of the population. The rest will keep using fiat currency.

I agree. In the 1950's(gold backed currency days) I remember being excited because I was making 275.00 a month,lol... Bare in mind though gas was like .20 cents and you could a weeks groceries for 7-10 dollars,, even peoples house notes were less than 75 dollars a month and a new car was about 3 thousand dollars. Now it's 2024 and there's commercials on TV where their "selling" gold coins and saying it's a great investment.

Ask yourself the obvious question "if they actually believed gold was such a great investment wouldn't the commercial be offering to "BUY the gold from me instead of them getting rid of something they think is going to be more valuable?"... Just seems backward to me for the world's experts on gold value to be selling gold instead of collecting it up their own selves.. It's actually a really dumb move on their part if you think about it,,, "hey I got an idea, lets get the people to buy the stuff from us that we think would make us extremely rich if we collected it up our own selves". The day I see them put commercials on TV begging us for all the gold instead it would be believable,lol

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
'Reckless travesty': Trump’s former AG Bill Barr bemoans 'flawed leader' as right-wingers sink bill

:LOL: Katie Barr the door....

Collinson notes that on Wednesday, April 10, Johnson "suffered another stunning defeat" when "hard-right GOP members blocked a bill to reauthorize a critical surveillance spying program at Trump's behest."

The CNN journalist adds that "19 Republicans, including some of Trump's loudest backers in the House, bucked Johnson and voted with Democrats to block consideration of the bill." And Barr expressed his frustration when, during an April 10 interview with CNN's Annie Grayer, he described the actions of Trump and his loyalists as "a travesty and reckless."

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Looks like it’s time to retreat back into the swamplands.😂 No gold, no silver or cash, just your ability to make a living. 😂😂😂

And we don't need to cross the Sabine to be there this week,lol.. I'm about 45 minutes west of the Louisiana state line and we got 16.9 inches of rain two days ago, today is the first day we can cross the dam's(3 dams) in the subdivision I live in.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Lol, that’s a good one.😂
I don't understand how anyone could endorse him given his geriatric condition, which is obviously and inexorably descending into a progressively degenerating state of senility.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
I don't understand how anyone could endorse him given his geriatric condition, which is obviously and inexorably descending into a progressively degenerating state of senility.
Well, I couldn’t endorse a democrat anyhow. I know I’m biased and all that stuff but I want my candidate to be from Texas.😊

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It's all a joke. And the joke is on us.