Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
yep, the more they dodge and weave the less credible they are and the more disingenuous they appear.
The extreme Left does not care about truth. Everything is based on lies, so why not keep at it? So far the lies have been succeeding and truth has been suppressed or attacked. Now finally Leftist Bill Maher has realized that the Left has gone too far, but he still has not abandoned his bogus ideology. They never do. Tulsi Gabbard is another one who has seen through the lies but has not gone totally conservative. That would be acknowledging that they whole lies have been controlled by lies.

Watch: Bill Maher Blasts Hollywood Pedophilia, ‘Gay Agenda’ in Schools & Drag Queen Story Hour
https://www.infowars.com/posts/watc...gbtq-agenda-in-schools-drag-queen-story-hour/

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
The extreme Left does not care about truth. Everything is based on lies, so why not keep at it? So far the lies have been succeeding and truth has been suppressed or attacked. Now finally Leftist Bill Maher has realized that the Left has gone too far, but he still has not abandoned his bogus ideology. They never do. Tulsi Gabbard is another one who has seen through the lies but has not gone totally conservative. That would be acknowledging that they whole lies have been controlled by lies.

Watch: Bill Maher Blasts Hollywood Pedophilia, ‘Gay Agenda’ in Schools & Drag Queen Story Hour
https://www.infowars.com/posts/watc...gbtq-agenda-in-schools-drag-queen-story-hour/
i was gonna say this, you beat me to it.

sadly, many liberals will lie and be gaslight without a second thought.

they will tell you something today, 10 days later tell you something else that is the complete opposite of what they just said. and cuss YOU out if you point out what they did...

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I don't care for Biden either; but Trump and the MAGA cult are the ones that have a "Christian" agenda. They're the ones showing the world a false Christ and a false Christianity. If Biden started supporting Christian nationalism I'd call him out too.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't care for Biden either; but Trump and the MAGA cult are the ones that have a "Christian" agenda. They're the ones showing the world a false Christ and a false Christianity. If Biden started supporting Christian nationalism I'd call him out too.
Just look at this post.

First, this “Christian” here suggests that it’s a bad thing that a politician and Americans want a Christian agenda.

Like?
No teaching our kids that they can cut off body parts, or take gender suppressing drugs. Get all this LGBTQ AGENDA out of our culture.

Close our border to millions of illegal aliens.

Make ourselves totally energy dependent by drilling our vast reserves.

Stop the fentanyl industry.

And a thousand other things where Trump wants to put AMERICA first, ya know, as he’s running to be the AMERICAN president.

Then this poster tries to denigrate Christians that are proud about their country, and want the best for it, by labeling them “Christian Nationalists”.

Just a disgusting tactic that tells you a whole lot more about the poster than the people he’s denigrating.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Just look at this post.

First, this “Christian” here suggests that it’s a bad thing that a politician and Americans want a Christian agenda.

Like?
No teaching our kids that they can cut off body parts, or take gender suppressing drugs. Get all this LGBTQ AGENDA out of our culture.

Close our border to millions of illegal aliens.

Make ourselves totally energy dependent by drilling our vast reserves.

Stop the fentanyl industry.

And a thousand other things where Trump wants to put AMERICA first, ya know, as he’s running to be the AMERICAN president.

Then this poster tries to denigrate Christians that are proud about their country, and want the best for it, by labeling them “Christian Nationalists”.

Just a disgusting tactic that tells you a whole lot more about the poster than the people he’s denigrating.
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

I think we are all familiar with this verse. But Isaiah does not stop here.

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Anyone who says the Bible is out of date, or that they know better than Jesus and the apostles is wise in their own eyes and prudent in their own sight.

22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: 23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

I would not like to be Laticia James or Erdogan or Fanni Willis at the judgement seat. We are watching the weaponization of the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS, and all the other alphabet agencies. This is the last straw for God. The Noahide covenant is put in place to keep God from stepping in to judge the earth again. When the rulers ignore that covenant you can be sure God will step in.

24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

What is the root of the deep state? The very term "deep state" indicates that it is closely connected to the root. We are seeing the rottenness of the deep state get revealed right now as it is being uprooted. What is the blossom of this evil empire? Surely it is cities like NYC, Chicago and San Francisco. All of which are going up like dust.

25 Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Why is the anger of the Lord kindled? It is because they have cast away the law and despised the word of the Holy one. This is surely a reference to our current government and this person's post. So the corruption that has been revealed and the collapse of the major cities, that is not enough to turn away the anger of the Lord.

26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly: 27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: 28 Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind: 29 Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

Know for a certainty that this war, this invasion, this overthrow of the US has been determined and confirmed by many signs and prophecies. Just yesterday the action of the US congress was crystal clear that we are at war against Russia, China, and Iran. Our congress is so desperate to send money to them they are completely ignoring the millions of illegals pouring into this country that can cause fires at artillery plants, train wrecks, shipwrecks, and sabotage our food processing.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.

The day of judgement approaches.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Yes it is a mix of churchianity and false teachers like Wilson.

And while we battle these "culture wars" it does not mean Christians should be an ally of people like Wilson.

Wilson is minister who writes pro-slavery apologia and says minors under his care are to blame for their own sexual abuse. No one who is sane or capable of rational thought should follow such people.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I will say my worry is that this movement is just alienating people from Christians, the ones who seek to serve, influence for the sake of the Gospel and the common good but not dominate.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I will say my worry is that this movement is just alienating people from Christians, the ones who seek to serve, influence for the sake of the Gospel and the common good but not dominate.
I am thankful for this movement because it manifests how desperate people are for the savior and reminds me that people need the gospel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Can't argue with that.
Agreed, all this discussion about Trump and the MAGA movement is just foolish talking. Instead of that we should be giving thanks. No one gives thanks after listening to people argue about this stuff.

Instead they give thanks when they are fed, when they are healed, when they are saved and delivered.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I am thankful for this movement because it manifests how desperate people are for the savior and reminds me that people need the gospel.
I personally do not need a movement to preach the Gospel, but I do need freedom of speech.

Agree, the church has faltered in their mission on this earth presently.

I do not see this movement as the answer, individual Christians need to be solid on the Gospel and willing to share the truth, replacing the Good News with a false Gospel with no power to save, is not the answer and in fact in my view another way to oppress the truth.

I see freedom of speech as essential not some lame attempt to make "churchianity" (defined by whom, D. Wilson, I'll pass) the state religion that does not work.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I personally do not need a movement to preach the Gospel, but I do need freedom of speech.

Agree, the church has faltered in their mission on this earth presently.

I do not see this movement as the answer, individual Christians need to be solid on the Gospel and willing to share the truth, replacing the Good News with a false Gospel with no power to save, is not the answer and in fact in my view another way to oppress the truth.

I see freedom of speech as essential not some lame attempt to make "churchianity" (defined by whom, D. Wilson, I'll pass) the state religion that does not work.
There may be some who do see the movement as the answer, but I give thanks for that as well because when they see they were wrong, and they will see that, then that will cause repentance.

2Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

There are many paths to salvation.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
There may be some who do see the movement as the answer, but I give thanks for that as well because when they see they were wrong, and they will see that, then that will cause repentance.

2Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

There are many paths to salvation.

All I can say is time will tell how this will play out, but I am pretty sure that Jesus never made a case for the installment of Christianity as a state religion.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"The greatest sickness in the Body of Christ is how we treat each other." Peter Cabrera Jr.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
How dare they!! How dare they have Christian agenda!!? I say put 'em all in jail. Don't pass go, don't collect a hundred dollars.
it goes deeper.

Christianity has been so attacked and demonized, with colleges and holywood just making stuff up and scaring young people that many folks 35 and under actually think a Christian based society would be brutal and oppressive.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
A benevolent dictatorship is still a dictatorship. And in this benevolent dictatorship, who is fuhrer, the Donald?