Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Pastor Pat Kahnke, a retired evangelical pastor has a YouTube channel named CULTURE, FAITH AND POLITICS. In the last few months he has posted a series of short videos called “A Christian Case Against Trump”. you can see all of them at this link:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL03_W2fTQOtesdk9rb5FNSz52ZLk2Ka5t&si=0bPW1mu4oBQ-m_PQ
Great. So who is the candidate that can replace him?

Nothing I would like better than for America to suddenly discover a fine, well spoken gentleman statesman scholar and graduate from West Point with an impeccable record to waltz into office and replace Biden. Other than the anti-Christ.

God help America if the utterly corrupt loathsome Weekend at Bernie's ripe cadaver does another term.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
This was a newsletter that someone forwarded to me.

We all work very hard for our money, so why in the world are the State Legislature and the Department of Economic Development giving away hundreds of millions of your tax dollars to 'woke' billionaires like Bill Gates?

This is why, for the 2024 Legislative Session, we will be working with State Delegates to eliminate the 'Woke Slush Fund' and will be working to stop billionaires like anti-gun Bill Gates from using you as a bank account.

If you have had enough of multi-millionaires taking your money to push anti-gun and far-left policies in our West Virginia, please click here to help us End the Woke Slush Fund.

US Representative Carol Miller, Senator Joe Manchin, Bill Gates, Governor Justice and Senator Shelley Moore Capito at a recent meeting to discuss moving Form Energy and its transgender hiring policies into West Virginia using your tax dollars.
Senator Manchin and Mr. Gates attended a breakfast with the West Virginia delegation at the Governor’s Mansion. The breakfast was attended by Governor Jim Justice, U.S. Senator Shelley Moore Capito, U.S. Congresswoman Carol Miller, Appalachian Regional Commission Federal Co-Chair Gayle Manchin, WV House Speaker Roger Hanshaw, WV Senate President Craig Blair, WV Secretary of Economic Development Mitch Carmichael, WV Secretary of Commerce James Bailey, and Executive Vice President of Breakthrough Energy Mike Boots.
Looking at that vote, I also realized that the only reason we know about this corporate handout is because it went above the already several hundred million that the 'Department of Economic Development' has been sprinkling like fairy dust around California and Silicon Valley to bring their companies and their left wing voters into our State!

Let me put it this way... Your tax dollars are being used to bring anti-gun, anti-family and anti-coal voters into West Virginia, and it is time for it to stop.

Why in the world would 'Republicans' give our money to people like Bill Gates who fights against everything we believe in?

Gates has repeatedly funded anti-gun efforts, donating millions to destroy the 2nd Amendment, while also pushing the 'transgender agenda'.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Ultimately, all of these persecution prosecutions are POLITICALLY MOTIVATED. And therefore ILLEGAL!
Every last one of them, without exception.

And every legit lawyer and judge knows it, along with every police department in America.
Bragg upgraded from non-prosecutable to misdemeanor to felony how many times in his career?
Once. For Trump.

He should never have been charged to begin with.

Basically what happened to Assange happened to him.
Both were messing with the criminal gangs and mob bosses in power, both got whacked.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Just this spring, the State voted to give another $290 Million of your hard-earned tax dollars to Gates and his Woke Anti-Gun friends.
Does anyone see Bragg indicting Gates (or anybody else on the flight log) for his many trips to Epstein's pedo island?

I did not think so. Blackmailed rich dudes are a very useful commodity for the spooky agencies.

Evidently, since Trump has yet to be blackmailed, he is NOT useful. He is dispensable.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Trump and his attorney had the opportunity to accept or reject jurors. He was convicted by the jury he helped pick; and it was a unanimous decision. What's unfair about that?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Trump and his attorney had the opportunity to accept or reject jurors. He was convicted by the jury he helped pick; and it was a unanimous decision. What's unfair about that?
"Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime"

Lavrentiy Beria

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
No, Trump has never travelled to pedo island.
And he distanced himself from that pedo crew.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
that's not how voir dire works. i don't know about other states, but our son works at a very prestigious law firm here in NYS with offices in Westchester county, Manhattan, and out on the Island, so i know about New York.

both the prosecutor and the defense atty are allowed six peremptory challenges, whereby they can reject a potential juror without cause. just six. after that, attorneys must show cause for rejecting a potential juror, and you know who decides if the "cause" is legit? the judge.

ultimately, the judge is king in any trial.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Trump was found guilty by a jury of his peers which he helped select. Why is no one outraged about the fact that it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he illegally tried to influence the outcome of the 2016 election? Trump had a chance to take the stand in his own defense; first he said he would then he backed out. Why? Trump's the one shouting loudly about a stolen election in 2020. Where's his proof? Let him bring his case into court if he thinks he has one. All I hear out of him is a lot conspiracy-laced rants about things he has no clue of. If he's innocent why doesn't he tell us why instead of blaming everyone else for his own self-created problems.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ultimately Jesus is Lord. This trial and this outcome took place under his authority.

Perhaps it was used to expose Trump as a felon. Perhaps it was used to expose the judge, prosecutor and jury as criminal.

Perhaps it was used to expose all those pointing fingers at others for being guilty of the very same thing.

In the end what really matters to me, is not whether or not Trump is guilty, or the judge is guilty, or the jury, or the MSM, or Biden, etc. What really matters to me is what happens when I have to stand before God and account for every thing and every word I have spoken. Anyone who has ever been involved in paying hush money or working out such a deal is living in a glass house. They are the ones who should feel that this trial directly impacts them.

In the end we are told by the Lord that the things done in secret will be shouted from the housetop. That is clearly what the warning is here. Now is the time to repent of hidden sins.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
that's not how voir dire works. i don't know about other states, but our son works at a very prestigious law firm here in NYS with offices in Westchester county, Manhattan, and out on the Island, so i know about New York.

both the prosecutor and the defense atty are allowed six peremptory challenges, whereby they can reject a potential juror without cause. just six. after that, attorneys must show cause for rejecting a potential juror, and you know who decides if the "cause" is legit? the judge.

ultimately, the judge is king in any trial.
The whole debacle was a witch hunt from day one. Obvious (and has been clearly stated as such) to every legit legal commentator.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
The whole debacle was a witch hunt from day one. Obvious (and has been clearly stated as such) to every legit legal commentator.
yep. i'm not a "rah rah Trump!" gal. i've never voted for him. but this trial leaves me with so many questions regarding its legitimacy. living in New York, paying attention to what's done in Albany, watching Governor Kathy... it all looks suuuper sketchy.

i don't mean to say there's nothing sketchy happening on the other side of the aisle, but they're not the ones in power. the folks with the power here, at pretty much every level (local and state) are an embarrassment.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Ridiculous, completely unknowledgeable claim.

Imagine saying something like this hoping that there wouldn’t be anybody to call out the foolishness of it.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Have you ever sat in or witnessed the voir dire in person? Your comment suggests that you haven't. Perspective jurors are called and questioned. Each side has a limited number of challenges wherein they can disqualify the perspective jurors. Once you reach the limit, the other side can seat whoever they wish. In a deep blue city like New York, where only 5% of the population voted for Trump, what do you suppose was the makeup of the jury. To be sure, it wasn't a jury of Trump's peers. They should have been granted a change of venue.
You're a smart guy. You know this trial was rigged, and will be overturned on appeal. And you know there was all manner of illegal and unprecedented behavior during this trial. What I don't get is why someone who presents themselves as a child of God and a proponent of truth can so easily play fast and loose with truth when it suits them.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Pastor Pat Kahnke, a retired evangelical pastor has a YouTube channel named CULTURE, FAITH AND POLITICS. In the last few months he has posted a series of short videos called “A Christian Case Against Trump”. you can see all of them at this link:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL03_W2fTQOtesdk9rb5FNSz52ZLk2Ka5t&si=0bPW1mu4oBQ-m_PQ

It doesn't take long to find the truth if you want to look for it. This man is a hypocrite. He said himself that he voted for Joe Biden. He's got nothing credible to say beyond that. Made some quick cash writing books about Trump, pure hypocrite.