Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Thomas Massie

@RepThomasMassie

·
Jun 5

Yesterday in the Judiciary committee, I asked AG Garland if Jack Smith’s Special Counsel office is even legal, and submitted former AG Meese’s amicus brief on that topic for the record. A few hours later, Judge Cannon agreed to allow that question to be debated in the courtroom.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The alphabet blob conspicuously, intentionally LIED about the Hunter laptop into the teeth of a presidential election.
The FBI muzzled the truth, the CIA (51 members on the record) and practically all of the Dem congress LIED, called it all "Russian psy-op propaganda" (meant to steal the election!) motivated by THEIR desire to steal the 2020 election.

Undeniable fact of history beyond all refutation.

Did I mention that the Fauci hearings prove that he (and his alphabet blob $$$co-conspirators$$$) were all intentional sinister serial liars as well? And that Biden, his apparatchiks, and his MSM propaganda organs repeated these lies ad nauseum with intent to steal the 2020 election?

Yea buddy, that's how it went down. Literally treasonous motives and activities in vast incalculable quantities.
Inculcated, planned, coordinated and executed at the highest levels of the US gov't.

Is that a problem? Yea....big problem.

The ongoing election grifting scheme is now mass immigration. They are the new mules meant to boost the Dems in future elections. All of them hapless victims of Dem scheming.

Nobody in their right mind can deny or dispute these facts.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

·
Jun 5

Yesterday in the Judiciary committee, I asked AG Garland if Jack Smith’s Special Counsel office is even legal, and submitted former AG Meese’s amicus brief on that topic for the record. A few hours later, Judge Cannon agreed to allow that question to be debated in the courtroom.
Thomas Massie, a man of principle, the country needs more like him.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Thomas Massie, a man of principle, the country needs more like him.
Compare and contrast Judge Cannon with the other compromised inquisitors.
A stark dichotomy, apparent to all.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Numbers 20:4​
Why have you brought up the assembly of the LORD into this wilderness, that we and our animals should die here?
Read Isaiah 3:12-15 and ask yourself if this sounds similar to the leadership we have currently. Even the passage you shared could easily be applied to today's leadership. I really can't believe you don't understand the hardship that most Americans are undergoing, or how wicked our government has become. This is the very kind of leadership that comes to a nation when it lives in opposition to God. You really don't understand the times in which we live. This surprises me.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Read Isaiah 3:12-15 and ask yourself if this sounds similar to the leadership we have currently. Even the passage you shared could easily be applied to today's leadership. I really can't believe you don't understand the hardship that most Americans are undergoing, or how wicked our government has become. This is the very kind of leadership that comes to a nation when it lives in opposition to God. You really don't understand the times in which we live. This surprises me.
just because i understand that Trump is a wicked man with wicked intentions doesn't mean i don't understand anyone else is wicked.

why do you presume that?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
The mind/heart is malleable (Neuroscience) this is why we are told to guard our hearts.

God gave us warning ahead of time.
Not sure what you are trying to say. I find @posthuman very knowledgeable about biblical matters and often quite insightful. My surprise is that this isn't true in political matters.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
just because i understand that Trump is a wicked man with wicked intentions doesn't mean i don't understand anyone else is wicked.

why do you presume that?
Trump is no choir boy, but he is actually standing up to wicked people and wicked practices. When politicians start rigging trials and going after political opponents, and are successful in doing so, there is no rule of law any longer. We have become a dictatorship. This is what is happening in America as we speak.
Trump is to be lauded for being willing to stand up against tyrants even if it means going to jail.
As far as being able to see that others are wicked, who might those people be? Could you give me a list of say 10?

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Not sure what you are trying to say. I find @posthuman very knowledgeable about biblical matters and often quite insightful. My surprise is that this isn't true in political matters.
Anyone can be indoctrinated or influenced no matter what level of intelligence.

Did I say otherwise about @posthuman ...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

·
Jun 5

Biden, Garland, and the Democrats CLEARLY broke the Law by appointing a special counsel when the ability authorized by the Congress expired.

End of story.

But that won't matter to those here with hate in their hearts towards President Trump. The ends ALWAYS justify the means in their twisted minds.

They went on for yrs about "Russian Collusion" when in fact Hillary, Obama, and the Democrats committed felonies by paying for fake dossiers and using Federal agencies to go after Trump.

Where are the apologies from them about that whole fiasco?

They just slithered away here and onto the next fascistic attack.

Where are the apologies from the leftist "Christians" here about getting onboard with the Dems, Feds, and MSM calling us "conspiracy theorists" on the Hunter Biden laptop BEFORE the 2020 election?

Nope. NONE! They simply sleazed their way to the NEXT attack.

When Trump's show trial conviction is overturned we cannot let the leftist "Christians" here slink away again without apology.

But we know most of them have NO integrity. So they won't. Or it will be a backhanded one.

Or they wouldn't be leftist/democrat to start with.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Where are the apologies from the leftist "Christians" here about getting onboard with the Dems, Feds, and MSM calling us "conspiracy theorists" on the Hunter Biden laptop BEFORE the 2020 election?
There is not much outrage expressed for this is there?

The IT repair man who had the "laptop" and did the right thing turning it over to the FBI had his life ruined.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
1)just because i understand that Trump is a wicked man
2)with wicked intentions doesn't mean i don't understand anyone else is wicked.
1) Trump is a stupid man. At times exceptionally stupid. But certainly not "wicked".
2) I see nothing whatsoever that indicates his intentions are "wicked". Such as destroying the essential historical and foundational principles of the nation for example. Which is now, by design, happening before your very eyes.

The BIBLICALLY "wicked" are very easy to spot. Just look for the Baal/Moloch worshippers, neo-communists and pedophiles.
The ranks of the liberal Dems and their network of supporters are filled with them.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
It wasn't an attack on you. I was simply explaining the reason for my surprise.
And I was trying to give my thoughts, I have family in the USA, smart/intelligent/well educated and I see the same thing, I was so baffled.

Then I realized intelligence has little to do with it, it is more emotional and what people expose themselves to, imho, but I am sticking to it!!

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
1) Trump is a stupid man. At times exceptionally stupid. But certainly not "wicked".
2) I see nothing whatsoever that indicates his intentions are "wicked". Such as destroying the essential historical and foundational principles of the nation for example. Which is now, by design, happening before your very eyes.

The BIBLICALLY "wicked" are very easy to spot. Just look for the Baal/Moloch worshippers, neo-communists and pedophiles.
The ranks of the liberal Dems and their network of supporters are filled with them.

He is a wheeler and dealer, so his is savvy in some ways and I think he is the type of person likes to cut to the chase, not interested in details, lacks patience for it, wants immediate results.

So I do think in his younger years he was smarter.

Agree, he is not part of that cabal.