Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
And I was trying to give my thoughts, I have family in the USA, smart/intelligent/well educated and I see the same thing, I was so baffled.

Then I realized intelligence has little to do with it, it is more emotional and what people expose themselves to, imho, but I am sticking to it!!
I don't disagree with your assessment. It just doesn't alter my surprise.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
They went on for yrs about "Russian Collusion" when in fact Hillary, Obama, and the Democrats committed felonies by paying for fake dossiers and using Federal agencies to go after Trump.

Where are the apologies from them about that whole fiasco?
Took about 5 seconds to search "Russian Collusion" and find just ONE of the leftists, in this case Posthuman, ranting against Trump for that democrat LIE!

It will not be possible to search for his apology, or his call for a special counsel to investigate Hillary, Obama, and Dems for fabricating the whole story. Because it doesn't exists.
It's that integrity thing.

posthuman

Jul 31, 201336,76713,1621

. . .Mueller’s subsequent actions give a hint of his own interpretation of the subject. In February, he obtained an indictment of thirteen Russian citizens and three Russian entities for using social media to help Trump win the election. The key charge in the case, which is called conspiracy to defraud the United States, is spelled out this way in the indictment:

Defendants, together with others known and unknown to the Grand Jury, knowingly and intentionally conspired to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Department of State in administering federal requirements for disclosure of foreign involvement in certain domestic activities.

This case, of course, only deals with Russian defendants. But if Mueller were able to prove that Americans worked with the Russians in this kind of endeavor—that is, if he can prove that Americans colluded with the Russians—then he could bring a similar charge against them. . .

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Took about 5 seconds to search "Russian Collusion" and find just ONE of the leftists, in this case Posthuman, ranting against Trump for that democrat LIE!

It will not be possible to search for his apology, or his call for a special counsel to investigate Hillary, Obama, and Dems for fabricating the whole story. Because it doesn't exists.

posthuman

. . .Mueller’s subsequent actions give a hint of his own interpretation of the subject. In February, he obtained an indictment of thirteen Russian citizens and three Russian entities for using social media to help Trump win the election. The key charge in the case, which is called conspiracy to defraud the United States, is spelled out this way in the indictment:

Defendants, together with others known and unknown to the Grand Jury, knowingly and intentionally conspired to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Department of State in administering federal requirements for disclosure of foreign involvement in certain domestic activities.

This case, of course, only deals with Russian defendants. But if Mueller were able to prove that Americans worked with the Russians in this kind of endeavor—that is, if he can prove that Americans colluded with the Russians—then he could bring a similar charge against them. . .
This also needs a sad emoji :(

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Agree, he is not part of that cabal.
He was a fool to fail to understand how the DC swamp actually works.

For example, Bill Barr is a made man and long-time fixer. He denied both the laptop and election fraud.
And Trump had him on his team as a trustworthy adviser. And then Barr put a knife in his back. Same goes for his VP pick.

Trump is a clueless patsy. A victim of DC gang rape. Its seriously ridiculous.

If he does win the election, I hope he has wised up.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

posthuman

All Dem acolytes and cheerleaders are either marks/patsies/puppets.....or in on the grift.

Could anything be more obvious?

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
if you don't trust the judicial process when it does not say trump is sinless,

do you trust the judicial process when it says he is?

Post surely you didn't watch that mess and think that it wasn't against the mans rights. Come on now. He was muzzled while Cohen spewed whatever he wanted to say. They had an expert who was not allowed to testify. Others have mentioned more reasons. You can't just hate a person and take away their rights. BTW the left has done some pretty heavy lying too. Huuge lies! But they will never be held accountable for them, how is that fair? It isn't.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
None of this surprises me. I am a geologist. I have followed all the discoveries concerning Noah's flood. We have all the evidence, it is without any possible dispute. Yet do they say that? No. They still try to deny it. The evidence is overwhelming, it should be front page news, but it isn't. That proves that they are not useful idiots, they are trying to hold down the truth in unrighteousness.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
He was a fool to fail to understand how the DC swamp actually works.

For example, Bill Barr is a made man and long-time fixer. He denied both the laptop and election fraud.
And Trump had him on his team as a trustworthy adviser. And then Barr put a knife in his back. Same goes for his VP pick.

Trump is a clueless patsy. A victim of DC gang rape. Its seriously ridiculous.

If he does win the election, I hope he has wised up.
When he appointed Bill Barr a HUGE red flag for me, but I think he was clueless on many things even though he claimed to follow politics.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
2) I see nothing whatsoever that indicates his intentions are "wicked". Such as destroying the essential historical and foundational principles of the nation for example. Which is now, by design, happening before your very eyes.
Really?

Conspiring to overturn our democracy and steal an election he lost doesn't count as an attack on a historical & fundamental principle of the US?

Our criminal justice system isn't a fundamental, historical part of the US? The one he wants to stack with activist judges "loyal to himself," literally promises to weaponize against his political opponents, and functionally seeks to replace with a court of public opinion steered by himself?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Skimming the day's headlines, it's full of articles about Trumps disregard for Blacks and women and about all of Biden's virtues :unsure:

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Really?

Conspiring to overturn our democracy and steal an election he lost doesn't count as an attack on a historical & fundamental principle of the US?
Then why haven't they charged him with it? Cause they can't and they know it.

Our criminal justice system isn't a fundamental, historical part of the US? The one he wants to stack with activist judges "loyal to himself," literally promises to weaponize against his political opponents, and functionally seeks to replace with a court of public opinion steered by himself?
Dems wouldn't in a heartbeat? rofl Just look at their judges and how rotted they are. smh They are the activists!

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Skimming the day's headlines, it's full of articles about Trumps disregard for Blacks and women and about all of Biden's virtues :unsure:

Blacks, luckily, have woken up and aren't that stupid this time round. Now we just need more women to do the same. They can't afford food, gas, heat and lights. Crime all over the place. Open borders. Wonder what it's gonna take to wake them up.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
if you don't trust the judicial process when it does not say trump is sinless,

do you trust the judicial process when it says he is?
Only God declares a person sinless when they accept Christ as their propriation for their sins and even then, it is only because that is the choice He has decided to make based on the sinlessness of His Son

I mean honestly, your hatred for Trump is beyond the pale. You cannot be objective at all it seems

I don't believe the Bible encourages us to hate. I don't hate Biden but I sure do not think he is any good for this country. I actually feel badly for him at times when he trips or stumbles or looks around like a kid lost in a store.

However, what and or whoever is pulling his strings has enacted here, is nothing short of betrayal of the country they are supposed to protect

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
are you also threatening violence if Trump doesn't get his way?
nah....the violence will come when the illegals....all the military aged illegals with no family...do here what they did in the country they left

oh wait.............

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Blacks, luckily, have woken up and aren't that stupid this time round. Now we just need more women to do the same. They can't afford food, gas, heat and lights. Crime all over the place. Open borders. Wonder what it's gonna take to wake them up.
Interestingly, heard on the news this am, that while certain refined women of the suburbs are not inclined to vote Trump, black men ARE changing how they vote.

The very sad thing is that those who receive welfare and food stamps seem to think they will not get these things without the left

I guess they have forgotten that it is the Democrats who spawned the KKK and segregation and the fact that Biden was also a segregationist.

AND that abortion was introduced to cull (yes cull) the blacks. They were having too many babies. Love those Democrats

Yes, I can prove every single thing there, and if certain people would actually be interested in the truth, so could they

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Maybe it's time he made the transition from WH resident to nursing home resident?

"He's Not The Same Person": Biden Allies Freak After WSJ Blasts "Slipping" Brain

Now, the White House and Biden allies are slamming a Tuesday report from the Wall Street Journal in which 45 people from both sides of the aisle told the outlet that Biden is, to put it mildly, two sandwiches short of a picnic.
They are just going to hang onto their lies like they hang onto and repeat day after single day about just about everything

The strength of the left, is that they will all tell the same lies and talking points and they stick together. Although sometimes one of them will not be able to look themself in the mirror any longer and they leave the party.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023