Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Blacks, luckily, have woken up and aren't that stupid this time round. Now we just need more women to do the same. They can't afford food, gas, heat and lights. Crime all over the place. Open borders. Wonder what it's gonna take to wake them up.
Black adopted the party good faith, wanting to believe, but have, finally, come to a disillusionment. Women? Idk, but it doesn't seem there much better to sear a conscience than consenting to the destruction of her own child. If ever having come to any point of hopelessness to do such a thing, without coming to realization of the actual horror of that act...even given any 'justification' for it... requires an adamant practice in willful ignorance, so....
"Creepy Uncle Joe" stuck with the glue of reality to Biden because it alludes to the 'father figure' handing out goodies the better to get a sniff, my dear. And for all the shadow thrown, what has actually stuck to Trump?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Really?

Conspiring to overturn our democracy and steal an election he lost doesn't count as an attack on a historical & fundamental principle of the US?

Our criminal justice system isn't a fundamental, historical part of the US? The one he wants to stack with activist judges "loyal to himself," literally promises to weaponize against his political opponents, and functionally seeks to replace with a court of public opinion steered by himself?
Yea.....thats what DeNiro, Joy Reid and Rachel Maddow always say.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
A massive vote abortion is going to have to be repeated in order to secure another Biden term.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Really?

Conspiring to overturn our democracy and steal an election he lost doesn't count as an attack on a historical & fundamental principle of the US?

Our criminal justice system isn't a fundamental, historical part of the US? The one he wants to stack with activist judges "loyal to himself," literally promises to weaponize against his political opponents, and functionally seeks to replace with a court of public opinion steered by himself?
Speaking of treason......are you aware of what is going in Canada?
Treason. By far the greatest treasonous criminal security threat event in all of Canadian history.
As of now......no names will be released.
IMO.....all will be Liberals and NDP. Because that's how they roll. Team Trudeau has been involved in a series of unprecedented criminal scandals from the start. Beginning with firing his "top cop" the Justice Minister (who was investigating) to cover up the criminal activity of his personal buddies at SNC Lavalin.

A report from the National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians confirms previous media reporting that China’s consulate in Toronto sought to support or oppose specific candidates in the 2019 election. The report says there were 11 candidates and 13 political staffers involved, “some of whom appeared to be wittingly working for the PRC (People’s Republic of China).”

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Speaking of treason......are you aware of what is going in Canada?
Treason. By far the greatest treasonous criminal security threat event in all of Canadian history.
As of now......no names will be released.
IMO.....all will be Liberals and NDP. Because that's how they roll. Team Trudeau has been involved in a series of unprecedented criminal scandals from the start. Beginning with firing his "top cop" the Justice Minister (who was investigating) to cover up the criminal activity of his personal buddies at SNC Lavalin.

A report from the National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians confirms previous media reporting that China’s consulate in Toronto sought to support or oppose specific candidates in the 2019 election. The report says there were 11 candidates and 13 political staffers involved, “some of whom appeared to be wittingly working for the PRC (People’s Republic of China).”

yeah let's not leave Canada out

been watching the news up there and the Libs are saying they will investigate but nothing but crickets. of course, they know without 'investigating' which is why they won't investigate

first of all Chrétien who did not keep promises made and now this one who has kept his promise...the one where he said he would put the country in the red....two ways apparently

good for the military

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Anyone can be indoctrinated or influenced no matter what level of intelligence.

Did I say otherwise about @posthuman ...
the indoctrination and malinfluence, from the point of view of someone you agree is intelligent and knowledgeable, is on the part of the people here in what is known the world over as 'the cult of Trump'

• facts do not support the 2020 election result being in error
  • that the former president is a prolific, habitual liar is well documented fact
  • facts support his recent felony convictions being just
  • it is also well documented that facts do not have any effect on his followers

personally i see a strong correlation with the popularity of flat earth conspiracy theories over the last decade.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
the indoctrination and malinfluence, from the point of someone you agree is intelligent and knowledgeable, is on the part of the people here in what is known the world over as 'the cult of Trump'

• that the former president is a prolific, habitual liar is well documented fact
It looks like the former president’s alternate version of reality has found several ways into CC.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
the indoctrination and malinfluence, from the point of someone you agree is intelligent and knowledgeable, is on the part of the people here in what is known the world over as 'the cult of Trump'

Indoctrination runs in many different ways.
I have been indoctrinated, I thought George W. Bush was an honest president, and defended his actions in Iraq and the whole WMD lie.

I do not deny the Trump "cult of personality" exists for many, many voters.
I think it is completely wrong for anyone to put any politician on a pedestal.

My point is that the other option is far worse both for its domestic and international policies.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Indoctrination runs in many different ways.
I have been indoctrinated, I thought George W. Bush was an honest president, and defended his actions in Iraq and the whole WMD lie.

I do not deny the Trump "cult of personality" exists for many, many voters.
I think it is completely wrong for anyone to put any politician on a pedestal.

My point is that the other option is far worse both for its domestic and international policies.
Trump lacks the strategic depth and anticipation in his politics. Pulling out of, or threatening to pull out, of international treaties, emboldens the enemies of the western world. He’s like the victim of a Machiavellian fairytale.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I don't think people are going to put up with the Donald much longer. Sure he has the support of the MAGA bunch and his cronies on Capitol Hill; but he's becoming increasingly unhinged. People associated with him are being hauled into court left and right, or sent to jail. Before election day I have a feeling he's going to be seen as a raving lunatic.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018

Dr. Phil interviewing Donald trump. 2 of my favorite people together! 😆

Seriously the best. Also they bring up all the criminals being released and told to come to united states. All the countries around us have a really low prison rate now.... sooo scary. They're doing the same thing with mental institutions and sending their worst here.

Idc what side you're on... you should care about that. If you don't and your bias against Trump is so great that you can't see passed it... you have a spiritual problem, not political.

I watch people deliberately ignore facts and percentages so they can continue their hatred of someone they don't even know! You don't have to have dinner with Trump. You just need to want a country to vote for him.

People need to wake up. ⏰️

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't think people are going to put up with the Donald much longer. Sure he has the support of the MAGA bunch and his cronies on Capitol Hill; but he's becoming increasingly unhinged. People associated with him are being hauled into court left and right, or sent to jail. Before election day I have a feeling he's going to be seen as a raving lunatic.
This guy says stuff, and thinks because he says it, that makes it true. Unfortunately, he’s almost always wrong:

June 2024 National Poll: Trump 46%, Biden 45%
June 6th, 2024

https://emersoncollegepolling.com/june-2024-national-poll-trump-46-biden-45/

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
From leftist Nate Silver at 538:

National Trump 41.2% (+1.6) Biden 39.6% RFK Jr 9.4% 538 on June 6, 2020: Biden +7.0 538 Final Average: Biden +8.4 — —— Swing States • North Carolina: Trump +7.3 • Nevada: Trump +6.0 • Georgia: Trump +5.6 • Arizona: Trump +4.9 • Pennsylvania: Trump +1.9 • Wisconsin: Trump +1.3 • Michigan: Trump +0.9 ——
@Polymarket
odds Trump 55% (+19) Biden 36%

1717788837045.jpeg

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
The "MAGA Movement" is quite a resourceful topic to study.

Do you know it has self proclaimed prophets of God, that before Donald Trump ever stepped into politics, were classified as nobodies by the Church Body?

But once Trump ran for president and won over 300 prophets and prophetess emerged?

The Church condemned these people as lunatics, probably heretics, but under the MAGA headline they are deemed as true people of God. How does that happen?

I only brought that up because I don't see the Godly connection with them and how they make prophecy after another and "none of them ever come to pass" so how are they able to maintain status?

Then there is Biden.

How did this stain upon society go unnoticed to end up as leader of the USA is beyond my understanding?

His son is a peach. Involved in everything from smoking rocks, Russian hookers, guns, Ukraine, to even dating his DEAD Brothers wife. They really keep their business in the Family, in a real low key kind of way.

I guess it's about as equally bad as Trump saying if his own daughter was 18 he would date her. I wonder if that includes all the things he "Locker talks" about that would be in relation to her :unsure:

Too bad God doesn't strike down both these idiots and Kennedy was the only one left. So far, he seems to be the most legal and normal of the group and that's saying something because he is a KENNEDY... after all!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The "MAGA Movement" is quite a resourceful topic to study.

Do you know it has self proclaimed prophets of God, that before Donald Trump ever stepped into politics, were classified as nobodies by the Church Body?

But once Trump ran for president and won over 300 prophets and prophetess emerged?

The Church condemned these people as lunatics, probably heretics, but under the MAGA headline they are deemed as true people of God. How does that happen?

I only brought that up because I don't see the Godly connection with them and how they make prophecy after another and "none of them ever come to pass" so how are they able to maintain status?

Then there is Biden.

How did this stain upon society go unnoticed to end up as leader of the USA is beyond my understanding?

His son is a peach. Involved in everything from smoking rocks, Russian hookers, guns, Ukraine, to even dating his DEAD Brothers wife. They really keep their business in the Family, in a real low key kind of way.

I guess it's about as equally bad as Trump saying if his own daughter was 18 he would date her. I wonder if that includes all the things he "Locker talks" about that would be in relation to her :unsure:

Too bad God doesn't strike down both these idiots and Kennedy was the only one left. So far, he seems to be the most legal and normal of the group and that's saying something because he is a KENNEDY... after all!
Kennedys your guy huh?

He wants to let the woman decide if she wants to kill her FULL term baby. AND make that a federal law:

https://www.instagram.com/ighaworth/reel/C6w0WEnur7M/

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Someone else making those same observations might conclude political targeting using the judicial system. Guess it depends upon one's perspective what is happening.