Count Your blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter countrycharm
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

countrycharm

Guest
Always take time to say thank you. God is so amazing. God is always looking for an opportunity to meet our needs. God is concerned about every detail of our lives. Always be grateful, and never take anything for granted. When you pray consider every little intimate detail. God wants to answer your prayers, and give you your hearts desire. Take time to make your relationship personal.
When we become appreciative of God and all of His goodness, God pours out His glory on us. So give thanks for everything. I once kept a journal and I would make journal entries of things that I am grateful for. I would be grateful for soap and clean water, toilet paper, a pillow and a bed.little intimate details that make my life better. So let's take time to say Lord, I thank you.