Couple Defends Home against Trespassers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Have you seen this story in the news? No you haven't. You've seen "white couple points guns at protesters". No one in the MSM wants you to know this couple was trying to defend their home against "protesters" who were on private property. Now the gentleman has had to board up his business. They called for the cops and surprise, no one came. Looks like we're headed back to the old west.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...nted-guns-at-protesters-in-viral-video-speaks

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Have you seen this story in the news? No you haven't. You've seen "white couple points guns at protesters". No one in the MSM wants you to know this couple was trying to defend their home against "protesters" who were on private property. Now the gentleman has had to board up his business. They called for the cops and surprise, no one came. Looks like we're headed back to the old west.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...nted-guns-at-protesters-in-viral-video-speaks
Actual photos was released that the protesters broke down their gate. But good for them. These groups need some domestic resistance. They need to know even if the police back down, American Patriots will protect their home, families or in a militia to protect neighborhoods. Self Defense will not be rubber bullets, tear gas, or a baton but instead live rounds. Many of our American colonial churches enlisted the men to fight against the British and what formed was the Black Robe Regiment nicknamed for the black clerical robes pastors once used. I pray our local, state, and federal law enforcement will strike down this evil but for in times when they cannot, our 2nd Amendment reminds us the God given right of self-defense is never given or taken by government.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

We just bought our first ever gun. Praying we don’t have to use it.

K

kaylagrl

Conceal carry where I live and stand your ground. Wouldn't live in a state that didn't have it. Sad that it has come to this. So very sad. Be safe brother.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah I rarely agree with anyone about anyting on this form butI wholeheartedly agree that they had a right to defend their home against an angry mob threatening them

K

kaylagrl

Yeah I rarely agree with anyone about anyting on this form butI wholeheartedly agree that they had a right to defend their home against an angry mob threatening them
I'm gobsmacked

Jun 5, 2020
Actual photos was released that the protesters broke down their gate. But good for them. These groups need some domestic resistance. They need to know even if the police back down, American Patriots will protect their home, families or in a militia to protect neighborhoods. Self Defense will not be rubber bullets, tear gas, or a baton but instead live rounds. Many of our American colonial churches enlisted the men to fight against the British and what formed was the Black Robe Regiment nicknamed for the black clerical robes pastors once used. I pray our local, state, and federal law enforcement will strike down this evil but for in times when they cannot, our 2nd Amendment reminds us the God given right of self-defense is never given or taken by government.
This has nothing to do with what the Bible says; it's just hyping secular violence. What happened to not killing, loving your neighbor, turn the other cheek, etc? I trust God and do what Jesus said to do and killing isn't one of them.

K

kaylagrl

This has nothing to do with what the Bible says; it's just hyping secular violence. What happened to not killing, loving your neighbor, turn the other cheek, etc? I trust God and do what Jesus said to do and killing isn't one of them.
There was war in the Bible, and God told them to do so. Defending your family and property isn't wrong. They are not their neighbors and you are allowed to defend your home and property. Nothing in the Bible against that, nothing in the law either.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
" if you do not have a sword , sell your cloak and buy one"

Jesus

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
It is a shame that it is coming down to this, but governors of most states are now allowing them to be overrun by mobs and trying to diminish any police response to this lawlessness. In Louisville, there was a deadly shooting at a protest and many in the crowd had guns. Police were asked to take off their riot gear and go into an angry mob without protective gear.... like sheep led to the slaughter and disperse the crowd to show they were using a "softer approach". SMH

https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/29/lm...-following-saturdays-deadly-protest-shooting/

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Don't let it collect dust though. What is better than having a gun, is knowing you can at least hit a target 5 to 15 feet away. Takes training to feel comfortable while handling or carrying a firearm.

“The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country.” – James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
God said shall not murder, different than justified. And yes self defense is Biblical. It would be evil to not defend the weak, helpless, or the injured.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Maybe if they start holding Governors accountable for all the destruction, violence, and any innocent deaths associated with these protests then they will end this nonsense like they should have done to start with. This has gotten totally out of hand when citizens have to carry guns to protect themselves because police officers are not allowed to do their jobs anymore.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Don’t see there where Jesus says to allow criminals to plunder your house and hurt your family:

Mark 3:27
New King James Version

27 (A)No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Don't let it collect dust though. What is better than having a gun, is knowing you can at least hit a target 5 to 15 feet away. Takes training to feel comfortable while handling or carrying a firearm.

“The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country.” – James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789
No question. We bought a 20 gauge Jr shotgun. The smaller gun and shells should enable us to not be experts, but a friend is training us.

S

Susanna

I know we agreed on not addressing each other ever again, but now that you’re a greenhorn gun owner, I’d just like to urge you to learn how to handle it correctly.

1. Target practice. A handgun has this pesky tendency of missing the mark easily. Repeat till you know how YOUR gun handles.

2. I don’t know whether you ended up with a revolver or a pistol, but either way, learn how to make it operational inside a few seconds. Even in the dark. Repeat till you can do it without even thinking.

3. Repeat 1 & 2 at least once a week. Preferably more often.

4. Safety. Learn how to operate your gun safely, and how to store your gun and ammo.

Be careful and stay safe😀.

S

Susanna

I know we agreed on not addressing each other ever again, but now that you’re a greenhorn gun owner, I’d just like to urge you to learn how to handle it correctly.

1. Target practice. A handgun has this pesky tendency of missing the mark easily. Repeat till you know how YOUR gun handles.

2. I don’t know whether you ended up with a revolver or a pistol, but either way, learn how to make it operational inside a few seconds. Even in the dark. Repeat till you can do it without even thinking.

3. Repeat 1 & 2 at least once a week. Preferably more often.

4. Safety. Learn how to operate your gun safely, and how to store your gun and ammo.

Be careful and stay safe😀.
This will apply to a 20 gauge shotgun as well...except from #1😁.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
No question. We bought a 20 gauge Jr shotgun. The smaller gun and shells should enable us to not be experts, but a friend is training us.
That's great. We are training a couple also probably this weekend and the local PD is offering a training course to the public. Shot guns are great for crowd control. Learn the distance vs spread of pellets and it will stop the intruder definitely.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Maybe if they start holding Governors accountable for all the destruction, violence, and any innocent deaths associated with these protests then they will end this nonsense like they should have done to start with. This has gotten totally out of hand when citizens have to carry guns to protect themselves because police officers are not allowed to do their jobs anymore.
If they you mean we the people because they have failed us. These groups are already trying to force the mayors to step down. They are cowards at best but many see them as contributors to the mob. The Seattle mayor literally let them take over 8 blocks and had the city to put up barricades around them.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
why stop at guns why not just throw bombs and firethrowers at your enemies which you dont show love to, which is probably why they have plenty of reasons to hate you...?

God gave us a shield and a sword in our mouths. our weapons of warfare are not carnal, yet for some very strange reason, some self professed chrisitans still insist on using carnal weapons. Hypocrites much?

and after youve shot a few people and scared the neighbourhood, does that make you feel better?