Couple Defends Home against Trespassers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
At least Biden is sane.
Just recently he had this backlash.

you-aint-black-memes-03.jpg

Or his climate change deal that is worse than the green new deal. Absolutely bonkers. Or his large support for radical abortion and past comments about religion are crazy in itself. Or his friendliness to China. And China being a major threat to America.

Jun 5, 2020
Just recently he had this backlash.

View attachment 219150

Or his climate change deal that is worse than the green new deal. Absolutely bonkers. Or his large support for radical abortion and past comments about religion are crazy in itself. Or his friendliness to China. And China being a major threat to America.
As my granddaughter says, "whatever!" You obviously are collecting "facts" from here and there to support your fallacious argument. Anybody can do this; the result is not factual, but biased untruth.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
As my granddaughter says, "whatever!" You obviously are collecting "facts" from here and there to support your fallacious argument. Anybody can do this; the result is not factual, but biased untruth.
What wasn't true?

K

kaylagrl

Your false comments about Joe Biden. They're propaganda with no basis in truth.

Biden is not well. He's had operations, two, for brain aneurysms. I do not understand why the people that love and surround him didn't encourage him to sit this one out.

D

DWR

The entire Biden isn’t fit for office thing is a Fox News story that is being parroted by the Trump supporters.
I do not see anyone running "fit" for office.
Regardless who wins, this is going to get ugly.

K

kaylagrl

The entire Biden isn’t fit for office thing is a Fox News story that is being parroted by the Trump supporters.
Have you listened to Biden talk? smh As I said, sad that his family didn't discourage him from running. So many that were young and able to run, men and women. I don't see why they pushed Biden ahead except for the fact that they saw a person they can bend to their will. So sad.

D

DWR

Have you listened to Biden talk? smh As I said, sad that his family didn't discourage him from running. So many that were young and able to run, men and women. I don't see why they pushed Biden ahead except for the fact that they saw a person they can bend to their will. So sad.
Those who vote for Biden need to look very closely at who runs for VP with him.
I just do not see the man completing his first term if elected.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Your false comments about Joe Biden. They're propaganda with no basis in truth.
Oh really?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/14/joe-biden-climate-jobs-plan

Joe Biden’s official campaign site includes the following on his list of priorities in his 2020 campaign.

• Working to codify Roe v. Wade (which means unlimited abortion on demand);
  • Supporting the repeal of the Hyde Amendment (which means taxpayer funding of abortion on demand); and,
  • Restoring federal funding for Planned Parenthood, including through Medicaid and Title X (which is taxpayer funding to the nation’s largest abortion provider and promoter).
Unlimited abortion up to birth....

Joe Biden supports the Equality Act which is a attack on Traditional Bible believing Americans who believe in Biblical genders.

Joe Biden was a prominent supporter for China to enter into the World Trade Organization, a move that resulted in a loss of 60,000 U.S. factories.

These are just 1 example of each of my points in post #201.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Post #212 are just a few reasons to back my words in post #201. I wasn't talking about his speech even though he does say a lot of things that doesn't make sense. I was simply pointing out he will be a threat to America and religious liberty.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
The I live under a rock quote of the year!!!:ROFL:
Were you there? If your only taking the media as credentials then why not defend the other medias who are saying the opposite of the liberal media. Or do you hold a bias?
The funniest thing and that literally made me facepalm after reading that post, that I was asked if I was there - since I don't agree with the official story - but they trust the media like the Gospel, yet the media wasn't there either! Their reporting on this was so dumb, mostly showing us viral memes.

The media likes to take trending posts while scrolling on the social media, embellishes this with opinion and sells it as news. And then they get called "responsible press"! Give me a break. They've been doing this lazy "journalism" for the last several years. I don't need you to go online and tell me what's trending. Whatever.

These people need to man up, get OUT and DELIVER THE NEWS! Instead of selectively spoon feeding us, what they think we should hear only, so some deaths and murders are reported while some are not. That is not journalism. Journalism is when you go see what's going on, report from that place while it's happening, or if you couldn't get there interview the people who actually were there and get some evidence to back up your story.

At least I watched the interview with the two people who were there: the couple. They produced the picture of their vandalized gate to prove that the protesters weren't just passing by peacefully. So while I was not there, I see some evidence to reasonably believe the couple.

Important fact - the video circulating online was filmed by the protesters themselves. We only see what happened AFTER the couple took guns and stood their ground. Why should we believe the impartial story of the protesters from St Louis? There had been a lot of violence in that town already, and Capt. David Dorn was murdered by looters in St Louis a month before that footage. (Which was not reported by the mainstream media, because some black lives matter less so let's cover it up.) It's about what are the people who break in so violently ready to do next, and the current climate in which murder by protesters and other violent events already happened in their town. It was therefore reasonable to be wary and prepare guns when such people break in. So this wasn't only about property, although it is certainly terrifying to be threatened what you built all your life to disappear in ashes in an hour.

I can also try to break into your house and then flip my phone out to record you when you take a gun out and tell me to move and go away. Then post on social media for the people to be outraged because you attacked me while I was passing by. People who take the side of protesters really believe that these two randomly jumped out of the house with weapons to threaten others for merely passing by; that's the story. The couple is claiming that the protesters broke in and they took the weapons to make them leave. So whom do you believe? In order to reasonably prove the protester story here, it is necessary to show us what happened before the guns were out that overrides and explains the photo evidence below in a positive light for the protesters. But the big problem is that the photo proof the couple provided shows that they did trespass, and did so in a violent way.

Also mind you that their neighbors don't like the couple and have already spoken to the media against them about being "uptight about their property", so if this photo evidence was faked, we would have already heard about that by now.

BEFORE

AFTER

It is also very interesting how the media smeared the couple, not only by suggesting they were crazy, but also emphasizing several times that it was a "palazzo style home" (like viewers can't notice what's obvious from footage). This and other subtleties served to suggest to the audiences that these people own a big expensive house, a palace even, so the tone was that they were the rich bad guys. And nobody should be taking their side. They said in the interview that they bought the historic property for a comparably low price, when it was in a bad condition and no one wanted it, and were restoring it over the course of 30 years. Of course it wasn't dirt cheap even so, I am sure, but they are both attorneys and could take on a bigger mortgage. So now when they own something nice to enjoy in their old age, they are seen as rich jerks. (Not that it would make it right to vandalize and burn their house if they were born into it.)

Jun 5, 2020
Oh really?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/14/joe-biden-climate-jobs-plan

Joe Biden’s official campaign site includes the following on his list of priorities in his 2020 campaign.

• Working to codify Roe v. Wade (which means unlimited abortion on demand);
  • Supporting the repeal of the Hyde Amendment (which means taxpayer funding of abortion on demand); and,
  • Restoring federal funding for Planned Parenthood, including through Medicaid and Title X (which is taxpayer funding to the nation’s largest abortion provider and promoter).
Unlimited abortion up to birth....

Joe Biden supports the Equality Act which is a attack on Traditional Bible believing Americans who believe in Biblical genders.

Joe Biden was a prominent supporter for China to enter into the World Trade Organization, a move that resulted in a loss of 60,000 U.S. factories.

These are just 1 example of each of my points in post #201.
And all of them are biased at best. It's obvious that a) you aren't open to the facts and b) you'll support Trump and his failed presidency no matter what.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
The funniest thing and that literally made me facepalm after reading that post, that I was asked if I was there - since I don't agree with the official story - but they trust the media like the Gospel, yet the media wasn't there either! Their reporting on this was so dumb, mostly showing us viral memes.

The media likes to take trending posts while scrolling on the social media, embellishes this with opinion and sells it as news. And then they get called "responsible press"! Give me a break. They've been doing this lazy "journalism" for the last several years. I don't need you to go online and tell me what's trending. Whatever.

These people need to man up, get OUT and DELIVER THE NEWS! Instead of selectively spoon feeding us, what they think we should hear only, so some deaths and murders are reported while some are not. That is not journalism. Journalism is when you go see what's going on, report from that place while it's happening, or if you couldn't get there interview the people who actually were there and get some evidence to back up your story.

At least I watched the interview with the two people who were there: the couple. They produced the picture of their vandalized gate to prove that the protesters weren't just passing by peacefully. So while I was not there, I see some evidence to reasonably believe the couple.

Important fact - the video circulating online was filmed by the protesters themselves. We only see what happened AFTER the couple took guns and stood their ground. Why should we believe the impartial story of the protesters from St Louis? There had been a lot of violence in that town already, and Capt. David Dorn was murdered by looters in St Louis a month before that footage. (Which was not reported by the mainstream media, because some black lives matter less so let's cover it up.) It's about what are the people who break in so violently ready to do next, and the current climate in which murder by protesters and other violent events already happened in their town. It was therefore reasonable to be wary and prepare guns when such people break in. So this wasn't only about property, although it is certainly terrifying to be threatened what you built all your life to disappear in ashes in an hour.

I can also try to break into your house and then flip my phone out to record you when you take a gun out and tell me to move and go away. Then post on social media for the people to be outraged because you attacked me while I was passing by. People who take the side of protesters really believe that these two randomly jumped out of the house with weapons to threaten others for merely passing by; that's the story. The couple is claiming that the protesters broke in and they took the weapons to make them leave. So whom do you believe? In order to reasonably prove the protester story here, it is necessary to show us what happened before the guns were out that overrides and explains the photo evidence below in a positive light for the protesters. But the big problem is that the photo proof the couple provided shows that they did trespass, and did so in a violent way.

Also mind you that their neighbors don't like the couple and have already spoken to the media against them about being "uptight about their property", so if this photo evidence was faked, we would have already heard about that by now.

BEFORE

AFTER

It is also very interesting how the media smeared the couple, not only by suggesting they were crazy, but also emphasizing several times that it was a "palazzo style home" (like viewers can't notice what's obvious from footage). This and other subtleties served to suggest to the audiences that these people own a big expensive house, a palace even, so the tone was that they were the rich bad guys. And nobody should be taking their side. They said in the interview that they bought the historic property for a comparably low price, when it was in a bad condition and no one wanted it, and were restoring it over the course of 30 years. Of course it wasn't dirt cheap even so, I am sure, but they are both attorneys and could take on a bigger mortgage. So now when they own something nice to enjoy in their old age, they are seen as rich jerks. (Not that it would make it right to vandalize and burn their house if they were born into it.)
Depraved minds have a hard time understanding. This is about the sins of coveting, pride, hate, idol worship, sexual immortality, and rebellion to God.
We should not be covering others for what God has allowed them to have. God isn't clueless or absent in all situations. Take even the American slavery. Phillis Wheatley was a African American slave but her experience was like the experience of Joseph in Scripture. Being sold to slavery but by her obedience to God she became a historical example of someone who came from pagan worship, she was forced into slavery, was taught the Bible by her owners who basically treated her like their child, and she found God. Her soul eternally saved. God is still working even in injustice. Why are we told not to covet? Because we begin to want what we didn't achieve. And then hate can easily set in. Hate leads to murder. To live by the sword is to die by the sword. Nothing but blood is gained. To idol property, money, or self only leads to destruction. These movements are being pushed by lgbt, nation of Islam, Marxists, communist billionaires, and known political terrorist who have seen prison time. All hate the Christian religion. This rebellion to God will be judged accordingly by God according to His timing.

I would like to clarify that I know some people are clueless to what is going on. Even pastors are beating their congregation about racism and have people come in to tell their congregation why white people are systematic racist. So I understand if people are confused. But just as the media lies, so has these cultural movements. There is always room for civil equality improvements but nothing on the scale of burn it all down. No one will ever agree on that. So just as the Marxist want, people will be forced to either flee, defend, be enslaved, or die if they resist the communist manifesto.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
And all of them are biased at best. It's obvious that a) you aren't open to the facts and b) you'll support Trump and his failed presidency no matter what.
Why the bias to Biden?

The quotes or policies came straight from the guys mouth. Nothing false about that. It you stand behind those claims especially abortion then God help you.

D

DWR

What concerns me greatly is that the only qualification Biden has in choosing a VP is that it be a black woman.
A black woman may very well be the most qualified, but to ignore everyone except black women is troubling.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Depraved minds have a hard time understanding. This is about the sins of coveting, pride, hate, idol worship, sexual immortality, and rebellion to God.

We should not be covering others for what God has allowed them to have. God isn't clueless or absent in all situations. Take even the American slavery. Phillis Wheatley was a African American slave but her experience was like the experience of Joseph in Scripture. Being sold to slavery but by her obedience to God she became a historical example of someone who came from pagan worship, she was forced into slavery, was taught the Bible by her owners who basically treated her like their child, and she found God. Her soul eternally saved. God is still working even in injustice. Why are we told not to covet? Because we begin to want what we didn't achieve. And then hate can easily set in. Hate leads to murder. To live by the sword is to die by the sword. Nothing but blood is gained. To idol property, money, or self only leads to destruction. These movements are being pushed by lgbt, nation of Islam, Marxists, communist billionaires, and known political terrorist who have seen prison time. All hate the Christian religion. This rebellion to God will be judged accordingly by God according to His timing.

I would like to clarify that I know some people are clueless to what is going on. Even pastors are beating their congregation about racism and have people come in to tell their congregation why white people are systematic racist. So I understand if people are confused. But just as the media lies, so has these cultural movements. There is always room for civil equality improvements but nothing on the scale of burn it all down. No one will ever agree on that. So just as the Marxist want, people will be forced to either flee, defend, be enslaved, or die if they resist the communist manifesto.
I wouldn't go so far to call our misinformed brothers and sisters "depraved minds", if you were talking about them, but I suspect you were talking about underlying spiritual current in world events? What you said in the third paragraph, yes: people don't know what's really going on. Then they react quickly when shown a story in the media from the place of emotion and they are well meaning. But that's exactly the bait the media exploits. It would be pretty messed up for someone to take guns and threaten people for passing by on a public street. But that's not what happened here, and we should not run away from truth just because we don't want the "cause" to "look bad". Violent organizations like BLM or Antifa have no bearing when it comes to how black people "look", at least for me, I form views of each person as I encounter them based on their behavior. Covering up crimes like the media is doing breeds interracial mistrust. So we need to pursue truth and stop sticking head into the sand for emotional reasons.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I wouldn't go so far to call our misinformed brothers and sisters "depraved minds", if you were talking about them, but I suspect you were talking about underlying spiritual current in world events? What you said in the third paragraph, yes: people don't know what's really going on. Then they react quickly when shown a story in the media from the place of emotion and they are well meaning. But that's exactly the bait the media exploits. It would be pretty messed up for someone to take guns and threaten people for passing by on a public street. But that's not what happened here, and we should not run away from truth just because we don't want the "cause" to "look bad". Violent organizations like BLM or Antifa have no bearing when it comes to how black people "look", at least for me, I form views of each person as I encounter them based on their behavior. Covering up crimes like the media is doing breeds interracial mistrust. So we need to pursue truth and stop sticking head into the sand for emotional reasons.
I wouldn't go so far to call our misinformed brothers and sisters "depraved minds", if you were talking about them, but I suspect you were talking about underlying spiritual current in world events?
Yah I was talking about the ungodly in the culture. But then went into how misinformed even some churches are. But in reality I know not all churches are Biblically grounded.