Couple of requests

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2014
Please keep my mom in prayer, she has been having chest pain. Also please keep my coworker Lynn Holt in prayer, her husband passed away today.

I've also been going through depression and stress. This pandemic along with other things have been causing some stress. Please keep us all in prayer, we really need it

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Please keep my mom in prayer, she has been having chest pain. Also please keep my coworker Lynn Holt in prayer, her husband passed away today.

I've also been going through depression and stress. This pandemic along with other things have been causing some stress. Please keep us all in prayer, we really need it
Absolutely, lifting your Mama, Lynn and you in prayer.

You sound like you are going through a lot...hugs ❤. I will continue to pray and think about you. Gemmy, if you have time, will you keep us posted about your Mama, and yourself too, ofc.

Apr 30, 2014
Thank you all for your prayers. I also wanted to ask for prayer for Lynn's daughter. I don't know her name but she is going through breast cancer. I feel so bad for Mrs. Lynn, she has been through so much in the past couple of months.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Hi Gemmy. Bless you for your soft heart and concern for those around you. Sometimes being this open to others also means that your emotions can be overwhelming. If it is OK I would like to pray that God gives you a peace that the world can't give but will carry you through these days. Yes there is sorrow and sadness but there is also beauty, humour and joy. I know you are not saying that you don't have these things but it is important to find balance. I am speaking from personal experience. My job used to immerse me in crisis every day. I needed to be vigilant to not be pulled under. There are little ways to do this. Before you open your eyes and get out of bed in the morning, give thanks for 5 things. You will find yourself flooded with gratitude. It gives strength. Share things you are thankful for with the people you talk to. It can turn the tide of your conversations. Share beautiful photos on social media. People react strongly to images of animals and nature. We are drawn to that. OK, I am going on a bit, but I want your kind heart to have some protection as you carry burdens for other people.
Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness and focus on what it true and pure and noble and beautiful. These are great tools to use when faced with crisis. These are my hopes for you and I support you in prayer for these people you care about. Hugs, laughingheart

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Praying for an abundance of peace as well as health and healing bit physically and spiritually.

God bless you for brining these requests to Him. 💗

Bobatea

Apr 22, 2020
I will keep you guys in my prayers during these tough times. No matter what happens, God is always in control and He loves you all very much.