Last week, I had a very difficult week. Worked long hard hours and one day worked out in the rain for 8 hours. Had gotten "sunburn" from welding for all day 1 day bc I only wore goggles but, ever since that day. I haven't felt myself. Been feeling extremely tired, light headed, dizzy and just exhausted. I have slept fairly well each day and I don't have a temperature. I just cannot boost myself and I don't know what to do to make myself feel better besides try and sleep more.
Also, been experiencing very bad pain in my achilles tendons. I mean, I've had the pain there since 2012 on and off but, I injured it on Friday at work and, it just hasn't been the same.
Also, been experiencing very bad pain in my achilles tendons. I mean, I've had the pain there since 2012 on and off but, I injured it on Friday at work and, it just hasn't been the same.