* Courageous*

  • Thread starter Thread starter 9solle9
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
9

9solle9

Guest
Joshua 1:9. Have I not commanded you? Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do NOT be terrified; do NOT be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with YOU wherever YOU go.

Be STRONG! Don't listen to the negative discouraged words of the devil.

I decided the devil will have no place in my mind!
Focusing on GOD is the BEST way to go! If you focus on God you will start hearing his voice and the amazing plans for you.

Dear God thank you for being in my life. Thanks for loving me the way I'am. Thank you for the guidance and That I know YOU will always be with me.

With lots of love <3
Elze-Mari

Amen