Court case

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sharp

Senior Member
May 5, 2009
2,576
26
48
I have a court case on Wednesday 18th November which I'm really nervous about.

I get intimidated in situations where I have to speak in front of lots of people, and words tend to elude me.

Please pray that God will give me the right words to speak and that I won't be nervous and that I won't look stupid.

Thanks.
 
Consider it done Luke.

I hate speaking in front of people too!

I will be praying.
 
I am praying that God will give you the words to speak, and that you will feel his calming presense. God Bless.
 
I have a court case on Wednesday 18th November which I'm really nervous about.

I get intimidated in situations where I have to speak in front of lots of people, and words tend to elude me.

Please pray that God will give me the right words to speak and that I won't be nervous and that I won't look stupid.

Thanks.

How did it go..???
 
Thanks for asking Grace!! - I survived! It went fine, thanks to God! I didn't say too many dumb things.

Thankyou to everyone for praying - God was definitely with me yesterday.
 
Great news!

I was praying, and I wanted to ask you how it went. Glad it's all over for you now!