Covid 19 Delta

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
So the media wants us to believe this variant is deadlier than last year. Biden says the pandemic is actually unvaccinated. He is talking about forcing all federal employees. What's next? Kids are still seemingly resistant of the virus but yet they want them to be masked up. What are we to believe? Why has the vaccine not been FDA approved? Does natural immunity from the first variant help protect you against the second. Which is better? Natural or vaccine? Both run out over time.
I say if you get COVID and die, then that’s that. If you’re a Christian then you got an early retirement. If you live then get back to work.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the worse that can happen is we end up where we are trying to get

Billyd

May 8, 2014
July 25, 2021: In a recent NSW (Australia) Covid update, the latest NSW Ministry of Health data reveals a shocking reality about those hospitalized with Covid. All but one patient was fully vaccinated and the other patient had a single dose of the Covid vaccine.

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller/uUfFCeh

July 25, 2021: In a recent NSW (Australia) Covid update, the latest NSW Ministry of Health data reveals a shocking reality about those hospitalized with Covid. All but one patient was fully vaccinated and the other patient had a single dose of the Covid vaccine. In other words, all 141 hospitalized Covid patients were vaccinated (140 fully, 1 partially). The breakdown of the NSW Channel 9 News alert is provided below:

- 141 people in hospital with Covid

- 43 of which are in intensive care

- 18 of which require ventilation

- 60 of which are under the age of 55

- 28 of which are under the age of 35

- 140 were fully vaccinated, 1 had only received a single dose of vaccine

https://www.extremelyamerican.com/p...al-with-covid-all-but-1-were-fully-vaccinated
NSW Information:

In a bid to drive further uptake of the vaccines, Australia’s acting health chief officer, Prof Michael Kidd, revealed on Sunday a breakdown of all recent Covid-19 cases acquired in NSW by vaccination status.

Kidd said of the more than 2,700 locally acquired cases of Covid-19 in NSW between 16 June and 28 July, 93% of those people had not yet been vaccinated, and 6% had been vaccinated with only one of the two doses.

He said there had been no notified cases of fully vaccinated people who had required admission to hospital, apart from a small number of aged-care residents who were moved out of their facility as a precaution.

“No fully vaccinated people have been admitted to intensive care units,” Kidd said. “No people who are fully vaccinated have died from Covid-19 during this current outbreak. Four percent of people admitted to ICU with Covid-19 have received one dose of a vaccine; 96% of those admitted to ICU are currently unvaccinated.”

Complete article:

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...new-cases-and-seven-icu-patients-in-their-20s

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
still going to listen to my Lord and not take the poison.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
NSW Information:

In a bid to drive further uptake of the vaccines, Australia’s acting health chief officer, Prof Michael Kidd, revealed on Sunday a breakdown of all recent Covid-19 cases acquired in NSW by vaccination status.

Kidd said of the more than 2,700 locally acquired cases of Covid-19 in NSW between 16 June and 28 July, 93% of those people had not yet been vaccinated, and 6% had been vaccinated with only one of the two doses.

He said there had been no notified cases of fully vaccinated people who had required admission to hospital, apart from a small number of aged-care residents who were moved out of their facility as a precaution.

“No fully vaccinated people have been admitted to intensive care units,” Kidd said. “No people who are fully vaccinated have died from Covid-19 during this current outbreak. Four percent of people admitted to ICU with Covid-19 have received one dose of a vaccine; 96% of those admitted to ICU are currently unvaccinated.”

Complete article:

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...new-cases-and-seven-icu-patients-in-their-20s
Evidently the spokesperson misspoke . I was waiting for confirmation. Looks like you found it thank you.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
NSW Information:

Complete article:

And this is the dilemma. We have news saying the opposite. The CDC saying they stopped counting vaccine failures, and I know people who have has gotten sick with Covid after getting the vaccine. We have an agenda otherwise; why the contradictions?

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
So the media wants us to believe this variant is deadlier than last year. Biden says the pandemic is actually unvaccinated. He is talking about forcing all federal employees. What's next? Kids are still seemingly resistant of the virus but yet they want them to be masked up. What are we to believe? Why has the vaccine not been FDA approved? Does natural immunity from the first variant help protect you against the second. Which is better? Natural or vaccine? Both run out over time.
Its crazy huh. When I heard about Delta some news networks were saying how deadly it was.. worse. So I went searching and found some Doctors that said no not deadlier but milder. Heard both so much its so hard to know. The CDC /who has been wrong right so many times. You hear about past viruses that we got some vaccine for and then a variant came out that was 80% like the first yet that same vaccine stopped it. This time the variantis 99% like the original yet the vaccine is not enough.

Did they not say when all this first started that one of the vaccine only helped like 30-40%? My lol speculation is .. thats all it ever was. For me NOT a Doctor .. seems that put it out to early just told people your safe now. What is not happening is more deaths as it was the first time PRAISE GOD! As a believer .. something for me is very odd.. I don't see this ending any time soon. I wonder if more variant wont be popping up. Just me thinking .. in this case.. maybe I shouldnt lol

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Its crazy huh. When I heard about Delta some news networks were saying how deadly it was.. worse. So I went searching and found some Doctors that said no not deadlier but milder. Heard both so much its so hard to know. The CDC /who has been wrong right so many times. You hear about past viruses that we got some vaccine for and then a variant came out that was 80% like the first yet that same vaccine stopped it. This time the variantis 99% like the original yet the vaccine is not enough.

Did they not say when all this first started that one of the vaccine only helped like 30-40%? My lol speculation is .. thats all it ever was. For me NOT a Doctor .. seems that put it out to early just told people your safe now. What is not happening is more deaths as it was the first time PRAISE GOD! As a believer .. something for me is very odd.. I don't see this ending any time soon. I wonder if more variant wont be popping up. Just me thinking .. in this case.. maybe I shouldnt lol
It is all about control. Right now heart disease is still the number one killer. But where is all the fuss and restrictions over that? If the target goal is zero deaths from Covid then this is about control. We have hit the 70% vaccinated mark for herd immunity. Probably more if you count natural immunity. We here more about cases of covid versus deaths. Cases are nothing compared to death.
Screenshot_20210804-142632_DuckDuckGo.jpg

In fact in the UK and other places are starting to see a fall in cases. Meaning we may only be looking at a 2 to 3 month rise and fall. No sense to panic or start locking everything down.

We in the US are seeing a peak so it very well could start to decline in a week or so.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando...-experts-warn-of-covid-19-breakthrough-cases#

“At least 90% of us were vaccinated. I mean, I wouldn’t have gone especially if it put my in-laws at risk. So we were thinking we were good. We weren’t worried about it at all, not in the slightest,” Hardman said.

But after they got back, she said she and many of her relatives starting developing symptoms, enough to prompt them to get tested for COVID-19.

“My father-in-law, me, my husband and they just started pouring in after that... So far, 25 have confirmed positive,” Hardman said.

She said all 25, including herself, had been fully vaccinated. She and her family members had various vaccines from Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando...-experts-warn-of-covid-19-breakthrough-cases#

“At least 90% of us were vaccinated. I mean, I wouldn’t have gone especially if it put my in-laws at risk. So we were thinking we were good. We weren’t worried about it at all, not in the slightest,” Hardman said.

But after they got back, she said she and many of her relatives starting developing symptoms, enough to prompt them to get tested for COVID-19.

“My father-in-law, me, my husband and they just started pouring in after that... So far, 25 have confirmed positive,” Hardman said.

She said all 25, including herself, had been fully vaccinated. She and her family members had various vaccines from Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.
Supposedly they are saying that those who got the vaccine and got covid again are less likely to get as sick but do we have evidence of this?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
typically corona virus mutations become less virulent with each mutation, as always it is all hype and lies

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Supposedly they are saying that those who got the vaccine and got covid again are less likely to get as sick but do we have evidence of this?
Talk is cheap. They are losing the narrative. And they are desperate. You be the judge....:oops:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
July 25, 2021: In a recent NSW (Australia) Covid update, the latest NSW Ministry of Health data reveals a shocking reality about those hospitalized with Covid. All but one patient was fully vaccinated and the other patient had a single dose of the Covid vaccine.

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller/uUfFCeh

July 25, 2021: In a recent NSW (Australia) Covid update, the latest NSW Ministry of Health data reveals a shocking reality about those hospitalized with Covid. All but one patient was fully vaccinated and the other patient had a single dose of the Covid vaccine. In other words, all 141 hospitalized Covid patients were vaccinated (140 fully, 1 partially). The breakdown of the NSW Channel 9 News alert is provided below:

- 141 people in hospital with Covid

- 43 of which are in intensive care

- 18 of which require ventilation

- 60 of which are under the age of 55

- 28 of which are under the age of 35

- 140 were fully vaccinated, 1 had only received a single dose of vaccine

https://www.extremelyamerican.com/p...al-with-covid-all-but-1-were-fully-vaccinated
And then the same doctor later stated that he had made a mistake, and all 141 were unvaccinated. Lol. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Clearly he was threatened.

S

SigP226

I'll sum it up this way....

If you listen to the media - there's a deadly pandemic threatening the globe. If you don't.... .It's Friday.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
How 'bout..."When COVID is over" is starting to sound like "when I win the lottery" 🤔

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Viruses evolve as they pass from host to host. If only we had something like a vaccine to stop the passing from host to host

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We do, it's the immune system the Creator provided. The mutation of these viruses as well decline in virulance with each mutation, another blessing from the Father in His provision for us the little time we are here preparing for our eternity.
best wishes

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
less people are dying if they are vaccinated

thats the thing. Vaccine doesnt STOP you from getting covid, but it helps you fight it off if you do get it.

Its like the measles vaccine, you may still get measles, but you wont die from it if you are vaccinated.

It seems people are still a bit ignorant about how vaccines work. They are not poison. They strenghten your immunity. Immunity doesnt mean you wont ever get it. It means your body has the resources to fight it off.