COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: How could anything developed this quickly be safe?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I know that vax deniers here will poo poo this, but it is a good read for those who really want to know.

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: How could anything developed this quickly be safe?
Oddly enough, there are people who know what they are doing. Add enough money in the mix and the research will bear fruit. Pharmaceutical companies know that they could be sued for billions if they produce something harmful. They get sued even if there is a hint of a possible safety issue. So self interest works to limit the number of unsafe products. I react badly to flu vaccines so I won't get a COVID shot. The mRNA works on a different principle, so I may get the shot when it becomes available locally.

Anti vaxxers should remember that the curse of smallpox has been eliminated by vaccination. Polio and tuberculosis are not the killers that they used to be for the same reason. Add measles, whooping cough (which nearly killed me when I was a toddler), hepatitis, diptheria and several others to the list.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I know that vax deniers here will poo poo this, but it is a good read for those who really want to know.
From which source or sources?

First of all the term "vaccine" is being applied to injections which are NOT vaccines. That is deception from the get go. And because they are NOT vaccines, they have produced more deaths and very serious adverse effects THAN ANY GENUINE VACCINE that was ever created. Check those facts out for yourself.

And the beauty of this nefarious scheme is that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can be (or will be) held accountable for wrongful deaths and mass murder. According to responsible doctors, in the past if there were even 25 deaths from a vaccine, that was a signal to totally withdraw it or ban it. Not so any more.

Mar 4, 2020
If you get the COVID-19 vaccine I recommend you get life insurance first because the possible side effects include death.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
If you get the COVID-19 vaccine I recommend you get life insurance first because the possible side effects include death.
Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD and 1,354,336 Injuries in European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/w...of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR EUROPE. NO ONE HAS WORLDWIDE STATISTICS. AND VAERS IS UNDER-REPORTING. SO BY WHAT FACTOR SHOULD YOU MULTIPLY THESE NUMBERS?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Why not get ivermectin or HCQ and avoid both the vaccines and death? Do you know that all governments and public health agencies deliberately sabotaged these cheap and effective treatments since January 2020 so that deaths would increase dramatically? They are still attacking them, and WHO has now succeeded in persuading the Indian government to attack ivermectin, even though this drug brought about a dramatic drop in deaths.

Mar 4, 2020
Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD and 1,354,336 Injuries in European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/w...of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR EUROPE. NO ONE HAS WORLDWIDE STATISTICS. AND VAERS IS UNDER-REPORTING. SO BY WHAT FACTOR SHOULD YOU MULTIPLY THESE NUMBERS?
We can only speculate, but admitting to 13,867 deaths is most likely a gross understatement. The government isn't exactly known for being totally honest about self-incriminating information. We may never really know.

BigSky2021

Apr 23, 2021
How could anything developed this quickly be safe?

Short answer: It can't be

And furthermore I doubt that it was developed recently, or in haste. No, quite to the contrary this Biological Weapon has been long-planned on the part of the Enemy. Plots laid long ago. Conspiracy is real. People need to wake up.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I’m more and more convinced the spike protein is going to kill many of the vaccinated. And destroy the ovaries of women who do not die from it.
COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Can Cause Multiple Organ Damage
https://principia-scientific.com/covid-vaccine-spike-protein-can-cause-multiple-organ-damage/
UK Pathologist Warns Covid Vaccines Will Cause Male Infertility
https://principia-scientific.com/uk-pathologist-warns-covid-vaccines-will-cause-male-infertility/
Vaccinated Blood – The Dilemma Of COVID’s Experimental Transfusions
https://principia-scientific.com/vaccinated-blood-the-dilemma-of-covids-experimental-transfusions/

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Just to update everyone. Today marks the end of the forth month since 1800 (age 65 and older) of us received our second vaccine at one of the health department's mass vaccination sites. So far no horns or any significant side effects have appeared in this group. Everyone has returned to their prevaccination activities.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Oddly enough, there are people who know what they are doing. Add enough money in the mix and the research will bear fruit. Pharmaceutical companies know that they could be sued for billions if they produce something harmful. They get sued even if there is a hint of a possible safety issue.ist.
ha ha... Are u kidding me?

we see how much the Sup Ct (yes, i know, ther are "lesser" courts) makes sure justice always prevails...

they couldn't have cared less about the injustice of a duly elected president NOT retaining the WH...

You can sue whomever u want... whether u get justice is a completely different story... no guarantee your case will even be heard in the first place. The rich and powerful run in their own circles... couldn't care less about the losers, which is all of us, pretty much... all those who don't make millions off govt.

We the People

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/06/09/experts-petition-fda-against-full-approval-of-covid-19-vaccines/

I’m more and more convinced the spike protein is going to kill many of the vaccinated. And destroy the ovaries of women who do not die from it.

Look at the article, and see Pfizer’s own research of where their deadly spike proteins are accumulating.
what a great way to force abortion

sterilization

population control. The sickos ruling us only want themselves to live

reminds me of what Reagan said "I've noticed that those who are pro-abortion are already born" ( something to that effect)

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I realize this is very long, but it’s incredibly important. These are serious Drs, with PHDs in their field. Yours, and your family’s life is worth getting educated on how these vaccines came to be, and just why they are so insanely dangerous. I also don’t know how long YouTube will allow this to stay, so I’d watch sooner rather than later.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I realize this is very long, but it’s incredibly important. These are serious Drs, with PHDs in their field. Yours, and your family’s life is worth getting educated on how these vaccines came to be, and just why they are so insanely dangerous. I also don’t know how long YouTube will allow this to stay, so I’d watch sooner rather than later.

no CCs

Hard of Hearing People Matter

=

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well
you takes your chances, if you dont want to die from covid, take it, but then you'll most probably be guaranteed to die from something else.

Its like, if you dont want to eat your veges and then die from cancer or diabetes, then dont. Take the risk, or take the liposuction!

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Even though some have dropped dead from the shot(s) thats not likely. The long term effects are yet to be seen. What it boils down to is do you believe what they tell you. Me, I dont believe anyone who lies consistantly.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...if you don't want to die from covid...
This is one of the BIGGEST HOAXES ever perpetrated on humanity.

Do you even know that had the medical establishments done what they were sworn to do -- "DO NO HARM" -- there would not have been a single COVID death, and not a single vaccine death!

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and quinine have been used as anti-malarials for hundreds of years with nothing but benefits. They were also found to be anti-viral agents, along with ivermectin, especially the HCQ combo pack with zinc and azithromycin. So when coronavirus began to spread, every government and every medical establishment (included WHO and all public health officials) had a moral, legal, and ethical duty to ensure that everyone could get these drugs over the counter at minimal (or no) cost for early treatment of flu-like symptoms. And this would have prevented all those hundreds of thousands of deaths (millions if you take a worldwide perspective). And only those in the 75-85 age group were really at risk. That is what the statistics show.

Instead, the exact opposite happened. These treatments were either banned, or sabotaged, or actually attacked by the so-called professionals. And no worthwhile treatments were provided. Instead inhalators (which are in fact dangerous) were used to kill off patients. This was all in order to prepare the world for a huge vaccination campaign with bogus vaccines, which would then kill, maim, or disable the guinea pigs. And it is all happening right on schedule. So they are now targeting children and teenagers.

Now these are all mass murders, not just deaths. This is genocide on a worldwide scale. And yet there is no effort to TOTALLY BAN all these "vaccines" and totally stop all lockdowns, masking, distancing, etc. (none of which worked).

Status
Not open for further replies.