COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: How could anything developed this quickly be safe?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The idea itself may not be at fault (as see from previous genuine vaccines), but the pretense that a bogus vaccine will create any kind of immunity is total nonsense. Some of the factors which are being deliberately ignore for political and tyrannical reasons are:

1. Coronavirus is not the bubonic plague. It should be regarded as another flu, since it produces flu-like symptoms. The hospitals which were supposed to have been flooded with patients remained practically empty. This is never mentioned by the fear-mongerers. The two Navy hospital ships had to return to base since no one used them. Field hospital were shut down for lack of patients.

2. Coronavirus can be rendered harmless by ivermectin and the HCQ combo pack (when used early enough). But the medical establishment has sabotaged -- and continues to sabotage -- these cheap and effective treatments. If these drugs were properly publicized and made freely available, Wuhan virus could be simply ignored. Doctors would tell people that if they began to experience flu-like symptoms, they could buy these drugs over the counter for a few dollars. There would have been no need for hospitalizations, ventilators, etc.

3. The RT-PCR tests have now been outed by the FDA as BOGUS. So all those hundreds of thousands of cases over the last 15 months were not cases at all.

4. Anyone who is infected and asymptomatic has the antibodies in their system and they will also not be infecting anyone. Therefore herd immunity will be created either through asymptomatic infections or through recovered patients (since the majority do recover).

5. All of the so-called vaccines (experimental gene therapy) are bogus. But they are toxic and lethal injections, and no one knows about the long-term effects. What we do know is that hundreds of thousands are dying from the "vaccines" and many more are suffering from severe or serious adverse effects. The very fact that vaccinated "guinea pigs" are falling ill should be enough.

6. The vaccines were originally approved by the FDA for emergency use only, and they have never been fully approved. Since there was (and is) no emergency, and effective treatments are easily available, all vaccines should have already been banned. AstraZeneca's vaccine has been banned in many European countries, but there should be a blanket ban on all vaccines at this time.

7. Since no one anywhere has given anyone FULL DISCLOSURE about the harmful effects (including death within 24-48 hours) all medical establishments have violated the Nuremberg Code. Which means that they all should prosecuted and punished for malfeasance and medical and criminal fraud.

8. The actual death rates from coronavirus are no more than 0.1%. In some countries they are as low as 0.04%. Which means that the lockdowns, masks, distancing etc were designed to exert tyrannical control over free people and establish COVID Fascism or Totalitarianism. And none of those measures reduced infections and masks have now become political weapons. Had the public health authorities been honest about everything, this would simply have been another flu (but with treatments which would kill the virus).

9. The only age group at serious risk were those above 75, along with people with pre-existing health conditions. This was definitely not a pandemic but it was a Plandemic and a Scamdemic. Had a proper protocol been followed for the elderly, few would have died. About half the deaths were in nursing homes and had they done their jobs properly, the results would have been quite different.
Yes there are absolutely no long term test results. And now that the data is coming in it appears that the skeptics have been proven correct.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread....

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Interesting Bible code on the Vaccine for Covid 19 and Tony Fauci

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Something tells me it's not a coincidence that the least educated states in America also have the lowest vaccine numbers

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Something tells me it's not a coincidence that the least educated states in America also have the lowest vaccine numbers
What a TOTALLY PATHETIC post. Are you not aware by now that the most educated people are also THE MOST STUPID? Indeed their higher education sprinkled with large does of Liberalism/Communism/Marxism makes them more than stupid. CRETINS would be appropriate.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What a TOTALLY PATHETIC post. Are you not aware by now that the most educated people are also THE MOST STUPID? Indeed their higher education sprinkled with large does of Liberalism/Communism/Marxism makes them more than stupid. CRETINS would be appropriate.
So if I understand correctly it is the states that are the least indoctrinated that have the lowest vaccine numbers?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So if I understand correctly it is the states that are the least indoctrinated that have the lowest vaccine numbers?
I would hope so. Moron Biden stated publicly that it is "SMART" to get vaccinated. While he spouts gibberish daily and gets away with it. Meaning that the unvaccinated are stupid. This slander is not only coming from Biden but from every direction like a tsunami. But the smartest people right now are those who have rejected the BOGUS VACCINES.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Rom 1:21,22
.....their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise they became fools.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Dude.......you have a trust problem. As in trusting the wrong people.

You had better come to terms with the fact that these people are lying their fool heads off. And or they don't have the slightest idea what they're talking about. And or they are nothing more than talking head puppets spouting pre-scripted propaganda.

We don't even need vaccinations we have ivermectin. Already. Now today. Dirt cheap. Nobody needs to die of heart attacks and blood clots. Nobody needs to lockdown society. Nobody needs to erect a fascist totalitarian tyranny.

I mean that's what WE want. Right? Health and freedom? But that's not what THEY want. Right?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nobody needs to lockdown society. Nobody needs to erect a fascist totalitarian tyranny.

I mean that's what WE want. Right? Health and freedom? But that's not what THEY want. Right?
I think you just contradicted yourself. Nobody? Really, look at the very next sentence you admit that we want health and freedom but that is not what they want.

I think we can conclude that at least some people do need to lockdown society. Maybe it is only 1%, but even 1% is still a lot of people.

To me the logical conclusion is that somebody needs to lockdown society, somebody needs to erect a fascist totalitarian tyranny. Otherwise why have they erected this? That is like Aaron trying to say the molten calf just popped out of the fire on its own.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I get the reasons behind why people are not wanting to get vaccinated because they feel like covet is not a real threat and the vaccine is more dangerous than the actual virus but this is all based on propaganda and misinformation

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
As of now the chatter is that a FALSE FLAG cyber attack is going to be launched against United States. Which will be casus belli for a totalitarian emergency powers action.

The Moloch worshiping Satanists always telegraph their moves.
The fact that people think science is satanic is the reason we're stuck in this mess in the first place
There was a time when people thought you don't need to wash your hands because they thought diseases were caused by demon possession. We know better now

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I get the reasons behind why people are not wanting to get vaccinated because they feel like covet is not a real threat and the vaccine is more dangerous than the actual virus but this is all based on propaganda and misinformation
I don't want to get vaccinated because I already had Covid and that gives me better immunity than the vaccine. BTW if you were vaccinated your immunity will be gone in 6 months and you will need a booster shot.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The fact that people think science is satanic is the reason we're stuck in this mess in the first place
There was a time when people thought you don't need to wash your hands because they thought diseases were caused by demon possession. We know better now
That is absurd.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Please don't include me or any genuine Christians in your "we".
You are on a Christian forum and do not post as genuine Christian would.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Please don't include me or any genuine Christians in your "we".
You are on a Christian forum and do not post as genuine Christian would.
We.. meeting America as a whole. Anti-vaxxers are unnecessarily prolonging this pandemic, and all their information is propaganda

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We.. meeting America as a whole. Anti-vaxxers are unnecessarily prolonging this pandemic, and all their information is propaganda
There are over 6 billion who are unvaccinated and guess what, no one is planning to vaccinate them all.
1. Explain how people who are "fully vaccinated" are getting the Delta variant and passing it on to others?

2. The charter plane with Democrats who were fully vaccinated became a super spreader event, how do you blame that on unvaccinated?

For someone who claims we aren't listening to science, all scientists have known that all previous viral epidemics have died out not from vaccines but from the people who caught it and recovered from it.

3. So why now are we not counting people who previously had Covid?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This is separating His sheep from the adversaries goats, phony, outward form only, Christians are running for the adversaries poison. Just as Jesus said we would see in these last of the last days.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
There are over 6 billion who are unvaccinated and guess what, no one is planning to vaccinate them all.
1. Explain how people who are "fully vaccinated" are getting the Delta variant and passing it on to others?

2. The charter plane with Democrats who were fully vaccinated became a super spreader event, how do you blame that on unvaccinated?

For someone who claims we aren't listening to science, all scientists have known that all previous viral epidemics have died out not from vaccines but from the people who caught it and recovered from it.

3. So why now are we not counting people who previously had Covid?
While on vaccinated people can still get covid, the numbers are minuscule compared to the number of unvaccinated people who get covid
As for "satanic" one could argue that deliberately spreading misinformation as satanic. Your propaganda is literally killing people

Status
Not open for further replies.