Covid positive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
The family has been sick for about a week. I decided to get covid tested today. Came back positive. I suppose the biggest sign to me was the loss of taste or smell. It isn't like being stuffed up but literally just gone. Kinda weird ha. Couldn't even smell burnt food.

We all seem to be doing good. Just feel like a cruddy cold. The fever subsided 2 days ago.

No respiratory or breathing problems so we just self medicating at home.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I trust you and yours will be feeling much better very soon! Hopefully soon enough
to relish your Christmas turkey (if you partake of such) with all the trimmings and treats :)

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
🙏🏼 Full recovery for your whole Family!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I trust you and yours will be feeling much better very soon! Hopefully soon enough
to relish your Christmas turkey (if you partake of such) with all the trimmings and treats :)

Thank you. It did mess up some plans but we still doing our family Christmas stuff. Their grandparents will have to wait until we are negative.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Praying all is well with full recovery for all of family., and of God's
'presence' to be near."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Feb 28, 2016
hub and I had a very good friend come by today that brought us some unreal oranges=satsumas, from his tree -
he related to us that at our local 'fire-department', they were requested to 'come-in' and be TESTED for 'covid' -
several of them were not able to make it at that time, but they 'got a notice' that they were (POSITIVE) =
draw your all's own conclusion???
we weren't surprised!!!
:):)

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
The family has been sick for about a week. I decided to get covid tested today. Came back positive. I suppose the biggest sign to me was the loss of taste or smell. It isn't like being stuffed up but literally just gone. Kinda weird ha. Couldn't even smell burnt food.

We all seem to be doing good. Just feel like a cruddy cold. The fever subsided 2 days ago.

No respiratory or breathing problems so we just self medicating at home.
Sincere prayers for you and your family. May God touch and heal all of you.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
hub and I had a very good friend come by today that brought us some unreal oranges=satsumas, from his tree -
he related to us that at our local 'fire-department', they were requested to 'come-in' and be TESTED for 'covid' -
several of them were not able to make it at that time, but they 'got a notice' that they were (POSITIVE) =
we weren't surprised!!!
Probably lack of social distancing lol

S

Scribe

Probably lack of social distancing lol
Sounds like a rumor.
we weren't surprised!!!
Amazing what they can do today. Technology! :ROFL:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I had it a couple months ago. Same symptoms. . I'm 30 and in good health.

The quarantine was honestly the worst part, but I had one of the best parties of my life after the 10-day mark. It helps when there is something to look forward to.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I had it a couple months ago. Same symptoms. . I'm 30 and in good health.

The quarantine was honestly the worst part, but I had one of the best parties of my life after the 10-day mark. It helps when there is something to look forward to.
The worst part to me is in my head. Lots of pressure but it is also no fun to have lost my taste or smell during the holidays.

Feb 28, 2016
Rough,
sounds as if you had sinunitis - I used to get it occasionally years ago before I
learned how to build-up my immune-system, it was really just horrible,
along with the build-up of fluid in my ears - but the good this is:
I haven't had it in so long that I can't remember the last time, PLUS, hub
has NEVER had it...
take care of your TEMPLES brothers and sisters, it's often a matter of life or death!!!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Rough,
sounds as if you had sinunitis - I used to get it occasionally years ago before I
learned how to build-up my immune-system, it was really just horrible,
along with the build-up of fluid in my ears - but the good this is:
I haven't had it in so long that I can't remember the last time, PLUS, hub
has NEVER had it...
take care of your TEMPLES brothers and sisters, it's often a matter of life or death!!!
Hmm interesting. Yah my ears are muffled. But things are slowly feeling better today.