Covid Vaxxes Meet Legal Definition Of A Biological Weapon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm still waiting for you to point out the stuff I made up.
You made up that there was liability to Trump's role in Warp speed.

Please tell us what the liability is that he is being exempted from.

You say the fault concerning the vaccine is not entirely on Biden's side, so tell us, what part was on Trump's side.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I was a high school teaching in NYC. They have a number of shots you are required to get and I had all of them. I am not anti vax, never prohibited any of my children from getting their shots. I had no issue with them trying to make a vaccine for Covid nor with Trump using Warp speed to get it out rapidly.

The issues I had were as follows

1. When we asked questions about it we were told to shut up, if you question Fauci you are questioning science. I am a science teacher and so that was particularly offensive to me.

2. Fauci told us that getting the vaccine would give us better immunity than simply recovering from Covid. I wanted to know why that was since it was the opposite of what he had said before. Instead of answering he told us to shut up. They did not provide any evidence this was true.

3. They said that the vaccine would prevent you from giving the virus to others if you were to get sick, I wanted to know how that worked so I could explain it to my students, it was never explained nor was any evidence given that it was true.

4. They wanted to mandate it to kids even though kids were not getting sick much less dying. That didn't make sense.

5. They prohibited Ivermectin and HCQ, two things that have a proven track record of being safe and effective. That did not make any sense in a pandemic, you would think it would be all hands on deck.

6. The recommended treatment of Remdesivir and using a ventilator had a 90% kill rate, that seemed 10x worse than doing nothing. That was a red flag.

7. They mandated this illegally.

8. They didn't provide the information about the research and studies, also against the law.

So please tell me where I am exempting Trump?

Some complain that Trump didn't fire Fauci. If Trump had fired Fauci during the pandemic he would have been impeached. The whole country trusted Fauci and less than 50% trusted Trump during the pandemic, and not for medical advice. Second, none of these questionable acts about Fauci took place until after Trump lost the election, after they were selling the vaccine to the public in 2021, so it is idiotic to say Trump should have fired Fauci.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What we are seeing here from #Smoke and #Cameron143 is the worst case of what aboutism. The Biden administration is partially responsible for one of the greatest mass murders in human history and they are saying "what about Trump". What about him?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Can you explain his failure since we are obviously not clear what you are talking about?
Sure. Let me preface my remarks by saying that I believe Trump was the best President since Reagan and probably in my top 5 Presidents. But Trump was terribly naive about who and what the Democrats actually are. Because of this, he left himself open to criticism and worse. He never understood that Democrats play for keeps and have no remorse. For them, the ends justify the means. Had he understood this, he could have protected himself better.
Also, Trump was slow to recognize those close to him who were swamp monsters and even those he replaced, he replaced them with more of the same.
Having said this, I think Trump is better prepared now to take on the swamp much more effectively.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sure. Let me preface my remarks by saying that I believe Trump was the best President since Reagan and probably in my top 5 Presidents. But Trump was terribly naive about who and what the Democrats actually are. Because of this, he left himself open to criticism and worse. He never understood that Democrats play for keeps and have no remorse. For them, the ends justify the means. Had he understood this, he could have protected himself better.
Also, Trump was slow to recognize those close to him who were swamp monsters and even those he replaced, he replaced them with more of the same.
Having said this, I think Trump is better prepared now to take on the swamp much more effectively.
No one is exempting Trump for those failures. Many of which are obvious as he gets stabbed in the back by so many that he aided.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
You made up that there was liability to Trump's role in Warp speed.

Please tell us what the liability is that he is being exempted from.

You say the fault concerning the vaccine is not entirely on Biden's side, so tell us, what part was on Trump's side.

So if we all assume and agree the vaccine was an experimental vaccine and is poison, then we have to question why it was approved by the FDA. Trump implicates himself for breaking their "@$$" to get it approved, when in actuality it is poison. Furthermore, he refused to fire Fauci. Maybe not all, but even Democrats know Fauci is a criminal. Rand Paul went head-to-head against Fauci and exposed him for who he really is while Trump couldn't or wouldn't do what needed to be done. Once people started saying the vaccine is a poison, he refused to substantiate the claim and encouraged people to get vaccinated but he didn't want to mandate it. If it's true that it's poison, Trump spread misinformation about the vaccine supposedly preventing people from contracting Covid-19 and/or making the effects less serious if you end up contracting it, thereby, contributing to the deaths of people who got the "jab".

I never tried to make a point that Trump is a criminal for it. I'm saying that Trump's base claims to know better than Trump about what is in the vaccines he pushed and encouraged people to get it in spite of his base thinking it's poison. I wanted to show Trump's involvement in it's creation, his pressure to get it approved regardless of the potential health risks, keeping Fauci as the face of Covid-19, and an advocate for getting the vaccine. So I ask again, what did I make up?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
What we are seeing here from #Smoke and #Cameron143 is the worst case of what aboutism. The Biden administration is partially responsible for one of the greatest mass murders in human history and they are saying "what about Trump". What about him?
For someone who regularly reminds people about how they are responsible for every word, you might want to be a little more careful about what you write.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
No one is exempting Trump for those failures. Many of which are obvious as he gets stabbed in the back by so many that he aided.
I never said they were. I simply mused that it was odd for someone to be surprised that Trump doesn't admit to his shortcomings.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I never even mentioned Biden's name or responded to a post in regard to Biden prior to the post that triggered you. :ROFL:

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
For someone who regularly reminds people about how they are responsible for every word, you might want to be a little more careful about what you write.
Most of the time he has good posts, even if one disagrees with it. Sometimes he gets triggered, makes things personal, and starts being disingenuous towards the person who has a different view.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I never said they were. I simply mused that it was odd for someone to be surprised that Trump doesn't admit to his shortcomings.
The context was the liability that Trump had with his involvement in Warp Speed. You have since clarified what you said, but not in the previous post.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I never even mentioned Biden's name or responded to a post in regard to Biden prior to the post that triggered you. :ROFL:
Then what did you mean by "the other team" in Post #56

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Most of the time he has good posts, even if one disagrees with it. Sometimes he gets triggered, makes things personal, and starts being disingenuous towards the person who has a different view.
I have no problems with ZNP. But if someone misrepresents my intention or meaning, I usually share where I think they have misjudged the situation.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Then what did you mean by "the other team" in Post #56
Democratic states, Democrats in general, and anyone not Republican that contributed to vaccines, regardless of your opinion if you think they work or if you think they are poison. My issue is people aren't consistent in calling out people, even if they are on your own team, when they mess up.

I wanted to add that I think Biden is a puppet. Trump may actually be correct when he says Joe doesn't even know he's alive, which is why I wasn't even thinking Biden specifically. I also never would have dreamed Biden would run and become the next president in 2020, so my focal point was prior to Biden becoming president.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Democratic states, Democrats in general, and anyone not Republican that contributed to vaccines, regardless of your opinion if you think they work or if you think they are poison. My issue is people aren't consistent in calling out people, even if they are on your own team, when they mess up.
So this is what you wrote in Post #50

So Trump expresses how humble he is by not talking of the 100,000,000 lives he "saved" by beating the "FDA's @$$" to approve of the vaccine in record time. Yet, people blame the FDA for approving the "jab" but exempt Trump from any responsibility of it. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

You can't make this stuff up. I get it, politics is like cheering for your favorite sports team. Trump is on your team and Democrats aren't, so you play defense and/or not talk about Trump's implication. If you do call him out for it, it's one sugary sentence followed up something the Democrats did.

How should we call out Trump? I want to be consistent and you can see I have very explicitly called out the Biden administration in Post #62, the Democrats, or "the other team" as you call them. So to be fair I will gladly call out Trump. I have mentioned quite a few of his faults, but am unclear what if anything he should be called out for in his role in the vaccine. So what are you saying he should be called out for?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS EVER SINCE THE BOGUS VACCINES WERE INTRODUCED.

Written by Dr. Joseph Sansone

Last week I presented our Ban the Jab resolution to the Lee County Florida Republican Party and it passed with 80-90 percent of the vote.

Although, the Lee County GOP has thus far been unable to issue a press release because the wire services are claiming it goes against CDC standards and it incites fear.

That’s right, after three years of media hysterics and fear mongering, a press release exposing the C19 injections as bioweapons is inciting fear.

This issue is so popular that it has already started trickling out to become national news without a press release. Last Thursday I was interviewed on Stew Peters, and then Friday, Dr. Francis Boyle was on Stew Peters speaking about the bioweapon.

Dr. Francis Boyle was the author of the 1989 Bioweapons and Antiterrorism Act, and is one of the world’s most credible authorities on this topic.

Dr. Boyle is clear that the Covid injections meet the legal definition of a biological weapon according to the 1989 bioweapons act that he drafted as well as Florida statute.

The information provided in these interviews lays out the sense of urgency to this issue.

The Biden administration is working with the World Health organization to basically overthrow the United States government.

Essentially, the WHO treaty is written in a way that it will provisionally take effect in May. Naturally, another pandemic is likely planned before the United States Senate would vote down ratification of the treaty.

This would mean that WHO could force lockdowns, vaccination, masks, etc.

I know it is not constitutional, but they are doing it. The Supreme Court is compromised. According to Dr. Francis Boyle, they have crossed the Rubicon on this issue.

Dr. Boyle is very clear that this is an existential threat to the United States.

Most politicians are pretending this treason is not occurring. There are a few things that need to occur. The first is to withdraw from WHO. This is not likely because Biden is collaborating with WHO in this treason and attempt at a global coup.

The Republicans in the House of Representatives need to cut funding for WHO. As much political pressure as humanly possible needs to be put on House members. They need to become afraid of the public if they do not defund WHO.

On the state level, states need to pass simple laws stating that they will not comply with any WHO decisions, and are not under the jurisdiction of WHO. Honestly, secession may need to be on the table.

The other option to save our republic is to get an indictment of Fauci and pharma executives before the coup is completed. Dr. Boyle outlines this in his book Resisting Medical Tyranny. Dr. Boyle argues that the federal government is too corrupt and that it is at the state level that these indictments should be sought.

There are approximately 400 local prosecutors’ offices around the country. A state attorney general, state attorney’s office, which covers several counties, or even a county prosecutor where they have them, could indict Fauci and pharma executives for murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

According to Dr. Boyle, once the first indictment is issued the house of cards will fall.

The Ban the Jab Resolution is important. It is an official statement of policy of the Republican Party for Lee County Florida.

The resolution states that C19 injections are biological weapons, violate the Nuremberg code, and calls for Governor DeSantis and the legislature to ban the injections, and for the attorney general to confiscate all vials of the bioweapons and conduct a forensic audit.

It also shifts the debate from mandates to banning. Sometimes it is true that the best defense is a good offense. Weapons wise we essentially are using a bottle cap and we moved the needle on this more than our worthless politicians have since the shots came out.

As mentioned, the news wire blocked the Lee GOP press release. It is totally absurd that one of the reasons was that it incited fear.

A press release about a vote from one of the major political parties is blocked by a newswire because it incites fear.

This is after three years of terrorizing the American public. Is this an illegal in kind donation to the other party?

Still, the word is trickling out and it is having an effect. I was told that the Florida Republican Assembly, which is a statewide conservative organization passed the ban the jab resolution unanimously, they are just waiting for a couple signatures.

They may start hitting up the phones once officially passed. Collier County will vote Monday March 6, Santa Rosa County is supposed to take it up Wednesday March 9. Hillsborough County is supposed to take it up in April. This is with censorship. Imagine if a proper press release was allowed.

If a few more counties fall like dominoes then this Ban the Jab movement may take on momentum of its own. If that occurs the governor of Florida will have to act. I also know of people in Georgia and North Carolina that are planning on introducing the Lee GOP Ban the Jab resolution.

The revolt within local Republican parties is the first phase. This will build momentum and pressure will increase on politicians on the local and state level. We punched through in Lee County Florida. If we punch through statewide and ban the jab, other states will follow, and so will indictments.

So back to the question in the title. Did we just start a revolution?

Only time will tell. The answer is, that it depends on you. Don’t ask permission to lead. If we can do it, so can you.

If you are a member of a Republican Executive Committee, introduce this resolution. If you are not an executive committee member, call your county GOP and tell them to adopt the Lee County Ban the Jab resolution. This is especially true in Florida, but we wouldn’t be too upset if another state banned it first….

UPDATE: The Patriots of the Florida Republican Assembly, a long standing statewide constitutional conservative organization, passed the ban the jab resolution unanimously, and are burning up the phones to the governor, attorney general, and legislature.

https://principia-scientific.com/covid-vaxxes-meet-legal-definition-of-a-biological-weapon/
Whoever createt the covid vaccine as bioweapon, did a bad job! The virus itself killed many times more and is responsible for many times more health damages then the vaccine.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Whoever createt the covid vaccine as bioweapon, did a bad job! The virus itself killed many times more and is responsible for many times more health damages then the vaccine.
separate died OF covid and died WITH covid, and that death rate will drop by a great deal.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It seems I'll recall reading an article about this in Cuckoo Magazine

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
separate died OF covid and died WITH covid, and that death rate will drop by a great deal.
This is a good observation. But so much of the reporting of covid is disingenuous. America has less than 5% of the world's population, yet 25% of the deaths worldwide. How does a nation with arguably the best health-care system perform so ineptly. And even on this site people will say on the one hand that covid was a terrible bioweapon and then on the other hand that it killed over 7 million people.