Covid19 and Russia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2019
I’ve read turkey is starting to not report cases, denial mode, other news outlets close to China says bits of information is coming out of China, it’s not under control and who would believe that when its running rampant across the world. I think there’s people in China who don’t even know what’s happening across the world, China regulates all media going in or out, some real info is underground sneak it out stuff.

a clip from the article.

Doctors in provinces like Helionjang, Xinjiang, Henan and Shanxi are telling a different story. According to a stringer,there is an ever increasing amount of patients coming in with respiratory symptoms but doctors have been given guidelines as to what medications to prescribe and to admit them if serious but not to conduct any diagnostic tests directly involved with Covid-19! A check with hospitals in 4 provinces also showed that Covid-19 test kits are not available in any of these hospitals.

Health authorities and medical entities have been given strict warnings not to talk to the media and foreign entities while local media have been prohibited from reporting on any local health issues except official releases sent out to them.

Acordingto the stringer, the Chinese government in its cover ups has also started a massive PR programme including paying an American writer who has been residing in Shanghai for years with his Chinese wife and adopted children to write a few fake conspiracy theory articles claiming that the new coronavirus originated from the US. The Chinese government is also spending a lot in buying sponsored content and ads on various newspapers worldwide including one despicable English media in Thailand to promote China discreetly.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/ne...f-hubei-who-receives-us20-million-from-china-

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
5G radiofrequency radiation poisoning = CV

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
We only heard about the situation in Russia on the news today. What was said was that there were 2300 recorded cases and 17 deaths.
It appears that this is only a record of those in major cities. They are having a lock down and in extreme cases those who disobey without good reason could face up to seven years in Prison. Russia is a vast country and my guess is that there are far more cases outside major cities than those recorded.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
A few days ago the first case was reported in Damascus. Nobody knows how many cases there really are in Syria, Libya or Yemen
where wars are raging. The virus could spread out from these countries and engulf the whole middle east.

Sep 13, 2018
I actually believe the Chinese government when they say that it originated (at least in China) in a wild animal meat market.

I do find the Russian numbers suspect. They are lagging far behind European and other Asian countries. I am inclined to believe that it is due to lack of testing. I would also like to know when and where Russia's first cases appeared.

Does anyone know where the first NYC cases appeared

Im wondering about their cases as well. And you know that Trump know's. At least what Putin told him.

Sep 13, 2018
We only heard about the situation in Russia on the news today. What was said was that there were 2300 recorded cases and 17 deaths.
It appears that this is only a record of those in major cities. They are having a lock down and in extreme cases those who disobey without good reason could face up to seven years in Prison. Russia is a vast country and my guess is that there are far more cases outside major cities than those recorded.

Yeah, I forgot. Trump pulled all our people out of there. We have no first hand knowledge...

Sep 13, 2018
Am I the only one who is wondering why Russia has so few cases of covid19. Could it be that they actually developed and released it? Maybe they actually have a vaccine for it.

Anyway, it's something to think about.
Nah, I don't think Russia is all about that...

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Am I the only one who is wondering why Russia has so few cases of covid19. Could it be that they actually developed and released it? Maybe they actually have a vaccine for it.

Russia is reported to have closed borders with Iran due to Corona virus in Iran. There's also an order in Russia to give all citizens there a month of paid salary do to Corona and stay at home orders in their own form in Russia.
I don't think we can know what impact Corona has on Russia because Russia is notorious for not showing weakness under any circumstance if it is in their control to do so.

Here's what I found on DDG.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
hmm maybe not, back to the Soviet Union of days ago, least under the surface with ex KGB Putin.
Who has just made himself president of Russia for life.
I'd worry about that clause, "for life", if I were him. :( Russian politics doesn't play well with others.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Mar 10, 2020

I know I'm late to the party, haha! But I have a different conspiracy theory. It's common knowledge China was working on a vaccine for the virus and I don't believe the virus was meant for anyone in China, Italy or any other country...I firmly believe it was a terrorist attack on the United States. See, ever since Trump was inaugurated he wanted to bring jobs back to our country and out of the sweatshops in foreign countries which in turn caused problems in China because we exported a lot of necessity items from there. Former vice President Joe Biden had a conversation with someone in power in another country (he admitted to this) plus we must remember that he was under suspicion along with his son for colluding with Russia which led to the impeachment. I believe the dems worked with China to bring the virus to America but they got sloppy and it backfired and got all of them sick. It makes me wonder if this is all true because China was very secretive about the outbreak. I mean if they didnt have anything to hide then they should've been open about having issues.

E

EleventhHour

I know I'm late to the party, haha! But I have a different conspiracy theory. It's common knowledge China was working on a vaccine for the virus and I don't believe the virus was meant for anyone in China, Italy or any other country...I firmly believe it was a terrorist attack on the United States. See, ever since Trump was inaugurated he wanted to bring jobs back to our country and out of the sweatshops in foreign countries which in turn caused problems in China because we exported a lot of necessity items from there. Former vice President Joe Biden had a conversation with someone in power in another country (he admitted to this) plus we must remember that he was under suspicion along with his son for colluding with Russia which led to the impeachment. I believe the dems worked with China to bring the virus to America but they got sloppy and it backfired and got all of them sick. It makes me wonder if this is all true because China was very secretive about the outbreak. I mean if they didnt have anything to hide then they should've been open about having issues.
Authotarian regimes are always secretive that is part of the power structure and how they operate.

No this was not an attack on the USA by the Chinese... they did not get sloppy.

How did we get from more than one bullet killing JFK to all this outrageous speculation...rhetorical question filled with dismay.

Mar 10, 2020
Authotarian regimes are always secretive that is part of the power structure and how they operate.

No this was not an attack on the USA by the Chinese... they did not get sloppy.

How did we get from more than one bullet killing JFK to all this outrageous speculation...rhetorical question filled with dismay.
The thing is we dont know

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
A few days ago the first case was reported in Damascus. Nobody knows how many cases there really are in Syria, Libya or Yemen
where wars are raging. The virus could spread out from these countries and engulf the whole middle east.
Only if the Creator allows it.

E

EleventhHour

The thing is we dont know
Well there are many things we do not know for sure... however I am a little fatigued by all this speculation and really it serves no purpose except to create traffic and money on YouTube, Twitter and Bitchute etc. etc.,

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This from Tucker Carlson speaks of the possible origin, this from an internal chinese institution and scientists on this event, early he states it "most likely" came from a bat with NO known colonies within 900 kilometers of wuhan. We know communist governments don't care about people individually, the exist for the government.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
My guess is they're just not testing for it. Their healthcare system is no better than it was under communism and Russians are famous for taking hardship on the nose for a time and moving on.

This "escaped bio weapon" theory is nonsense. I'd be more likely to believe it if we had a superstrain of smallpox or tuberculosis going about. Some of the viruses rumored to have been developed in American and Soviet labs make Corina look like a walk in the park.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I guess I don't know much about Chinese food logistics, but I live in New England right now and regularly eat produce from Florida and California. It doesn't seem implausible that somebody loaded a bunch of bats on a truck to go 900 miles to where folks would buy them.

This from Tucker Carlson speaks of the possible origin, this from an internal chinese institution and scientists on this event, early he states it "most likely" came from a bat with NO known colonies within 900 kilometers of wuhan. We know communist governments don't care about people individually, the exist for the government.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"My guess is"- "Lean not on your own understanding"....... we are so far away from His desire for us to live, it is no wonder he has put the whole world under this "re-set" to get us back to Him in relationship. Several prophetic servants have posted the same info over several days and weeks, long before it got to be a big deal, that it was indeed a weaponized virus, it was indeed released by China, and although G-d allowed it to be made He also insured it would be easy to kill by prayer and by medicine, most people don't know how to pray for healing, we are never to beg G-d for healing.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Be wise as serpents and as innocent as doves.

"My guess is"- "Lean not on your own understanding"....... we are so far away from His desire for us to live, it is no wonder he has put the whole world under this "re-set" to get us back to Him in relationship. Several prophetic servants have posted the same info over several days and weeks, long before it got to be a big deal, that it was indeed a weaponized virus, it was indeed released by China, and although G-d allowed it to be made He also insured it would be easy to kill by prayer and by medicine, most people don't know how to pray for healing, we are never to beg G-d for healing.