It´s 6:17 am!
I´ve been listening to fireworks since 5 am and I could´t get who was expending money that way before their X-mas.
By 6:06 my brother phone called and, and in the background, I heard Chávez voice singing the national himm. I felt disgusted and asked what he was celebrating. He told me today it was a special day, because the conmemoration of Simon Bolivar passed away (I said dead and laghed).
He felt offended so he said: Yes! You are only aware of George Washington... (I laghed again)
At 6:23 am he came downstairs to give my mother money and he gave me 100 bill to push me to get fixed his electrical wires to avoid a shortcircuit I determined could happened when using the heater for hot water. I told me I had to go to the hospital within minutes (not for being crazy, I said to myself).
Here´s part of the brain washing: Simon Bolivar is the "liberator" of America (to their saying).
His valiues, his moral, is above any other living man or woman alive now.
There is a cultic increase of people professing african religions, like that of the Yoruba´s (Santerism).
Hugo Rafael Chávez is now named as their ETERNAL COMMANDER of their revolution (I´d say involution)
How local is personal cultism to REMAIN IN POWER?
How worldwide personal cultism is spread to control people´s mind to get people worship human instead of the LIving GOD Christians and Jewish people have known by deeds, not by sight?
6:35 am Dec. 17, 2013
I´ve been listening to fireworks since 5 am and I could´t get who was expending money that way before their X-mas.
By 6:06 my brother phone called and, and in the background, I heard Chávez voice singing the national himm. I felt disgusted and asked what he was celebrating. He told me today it was a special day, because the conmemoration of Simon Bolivar passed away (I said dead and laghed).
He felt offended so he said: Yes! You are only aware of George Washington... (I laghed again)
At 6:23 am he came downstairs to give my mother money and he gave me 100 bill to push me to get fixed his electrical wires to avoid a shortcircuit I determined could happened when using the heater for hot water. I told me I had to go to the hospital within minutes (not for being crazy, I said to myself).
Here´s part of the brain washing: Simon Bolivar is the "liberator" of America (to their saying).
His valiues, his moral, is above any other living man or woman alive now.
There is a cultic increase of people professing african religions, like that of the Yoruba´s (Santerism).
Hugo Rafael Chávez is now named as their ETERNAL COMMANDER of their revolution (I´d say involution)
How local is personal cultism to REMAIN IN POWER?
How worldwide personal cultism is spread to control people´s mind to get people worship human instead of the LIving GOD Christians and Jewish people have known by deeds, not by sight?
6:35 am Dec. 17, 2013
