It's one of those days,
cloudy with no sunshine...
she's gone somewhere,
always on my mind.
Her laughter pleases my soul,
it brings sunshine and
creates rainbows everywhere.
Rainbows I can touch and feel,
I see her heart glisten through raindrops.
I feel the morning dew on my face...
Is this what love's supposed to feel like?
Is this what God meant us to have?
Love that is pure and spotless
Love that lets us breathe freedom through following Him,
Love that endures in happiness and sadness.
An all encompassing love that gave His son's life upon the cross.
Lord help me to learn such a love from you...
Help me to be a reflection, poor though it be, like your son.
Help me create a rainbow to her soul.
Let our souls unite, let's follow your endless stars to eternity.
cloudy with no sunshine...
she's gone somewhere,
always on my mind.
Her laughter pleases my soul,
it brings sunshine and
creates rainbows everywhere.
Rainbows I can touch and feel,
I see her heart glisten through raindrops.
I feel the morning dew on my face...
Is this what love's supposed to feel like?
Is this what God meant us to have?
Love that is pure and spotless
Love that lets us breathe freedom through following Him,
Love that endures in happiness and sadness.
An all encompassing love that gave His son's life upon the cross.
Lord help me to learn such a love from you...
Help me to be a reflection, poor though it be, like your son.
Help me create a rainbow to her soul.
Let our souls unite, let's follow your endless stars to eternity.