Create Words!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
unconsciously....

Oh no! You lost once before without me realizing and now you lost again because I didn't tell you before.

Shame on me.:p

Try to find a pattern with our responses if you don't understand the rules given.

yacht........
 
oooooohhh....I had to go read the rules.....again......fineeeeeee....I'm outta game... -_- :p
 
No just look at the pattern. It's not hard! Really it isn't!

No....................

Well yeah I got how it works now...I just thought I already blew up my chances to this game.. :D Sooooooo... am I still in? lol

Extraordinary....
 
Well yeah I got how it works now...I just thought I already blew up my chances to this game.. :D Sooooooo... am I still in? lol

Extraordinary....

Of course you're still in. The more people the better. I want this thread to last forever and ever.

Magazine.....