Create Words!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
you did it wrong! my last charachter was "."


now the game is broke!
 
you did it wrong! my last charachter was "."


now the game is broke!

No! It's supposed to be the last character of the word and there is no word spelled "diameter." So you are the breaker! :p

Anyways, I'll let you win so I can start anew.

Nanotechnology
 
No! It's supposed to be the last character of the word and there is no word spelled "diameter." So you are the breaker! :p

Anyways, I'll let you win so I can start anew.

Nanotechnology
Diameteandcircum.jpg


sufficiency
 
really confused how to play..the word didnt seem associated at all but it made me laugh lol..it went from read to ..death?!
which i guess is kinda relevant..in a way i dont know:D