Create Words!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Stupid......... as in i cant stop replying to this stupid thread ;)
 
Terrific.......... as in thats terrific you expected me to say that!
 
contemplate...as in I am contemplating whether or not I should continue in this thread any further. :D
 
Yes....... and yes we did create a spin off game.. and YES you should continue playing :D
 
sure... sure I will continue playing as long as things stay interesting
 
Guarantee... I can make nooo guarantee this will stay interesting! :D
 
satisfy... I can make no guarantee that I will be satisfied with staying in this thread then :D
 
You.......... You wont be satisfied staying in this thread if there is no guarantee????? or something along those lines :p