Create Words!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lost.......I am lost when it comes to most of those abbreviations. I learned another one today! Thanks el :D
 
tfffffp (its pffft backwards.. :D not sure if that abbreviation [btd] existed before...I think I just made it up? lol )
 
elevator....(just FYI, you are driving me nuts with the "E" words now.. :p mercy? :D )
 
really....I am giving you 'e' words trying to avoid using the 'y' forms of the words such as: possibly, solitary, ect. haha!
 
ahahaha...(Im doing something else right now, so I cant be on chat...aka bbl on chat.. :p )