Creation and the Gap theory (pre adamic race)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

watcher2013

Aug 6, 2013
Plot your beginning in relatiom to first day...i challenge you...get a pice of paper and plot your beginning in relation to first...is it outside the first day or outside...and consider thw following verses.
1. Gen 2:1
2.Exo 20:11
3. Mark 10:6
4. 1 cor 15:45
5. By the way when ur first flood was divided in day 2...why there is no dry land...it should appear aint it?
And 6...why the need to create fish in day 5? Surely they didnt drowned in the first flood?
And finally ur theory. Promotes death comes before sin...so Christ did not save us from sin...this is a false gospel.
Inside

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Even scientist agree that carbon dating is best only for age less than 10,000 years.
2011 telegraph reported descrepancies in carbon dating
2018 cornwall university scientist say that carbon dating is not accurate...
Go look it up
I'm not sure why you're telling me to "Go look it up." I don't disagree with you. :unsure:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Give it up. There were other people long before Adam. The Bible is only about Israel, THEIR world.The earth is billions of years old, it took millions of years for water to gouge out the Grand Canyon and it takes billions of years for light to reach us from other planets, the stars. Be told.
I don't know whether you claim to be Christian. Either way, you're arguing from ignorance. You have apparently embraced the atheistic view of geologic history. Are you aware that the idea of long ages was developed by anti-theists?

PS

Jan 11, 2013
Plot your beginning in relatiom to first day...i challenge you...get a pice of paper and plot your beginning in relation to first...is it outside the first day or outside...and consider thw following verses.
1. Gen 2:1
2.Exo 20:11
3. Mark 10:6
4. 1 cor 15:45
5. By the way when ur first flood was divided in day 2...why there is no dry land...it should appear aint it?
And 6...why the need to create fish in day 5? Surely they didnt drowned in the first flood?
And finally ur theory. Promotes death comes before sin...so Christ did not save us from sin...this is a false gospel.
By misunderstanding and misrepresenting the Bible which is about one people and one nation only, that goes back only to Cain and Able (there were other more advanced people living in the Land of Nod), you are in danger of bringing the Bible into disrepute and as I do not understand your question, I shall not attempt to answer it. Even the Jewish calendar is a nonsense. According to that, this is year five thousand and something, yet there were people living 200,000 years ago. Read on:

The first people, or human beings, appeared on Earth some 200,000 years ago on the plains of Sub-Saharan Africa. All modern humans belong to the species known as Homo sapiens that evolved from earlier species of hominids.

https://www.reference.com/world-view/were-first-people-earth-3edd0599748d2cd2

watcher2013

Aug 6, 2013
By misunderstanding and misrepresenting the Bible which is about one people and one nation only, that goes back only to Cain and Able (there were other more advanced people living in the Land of Nod), you are in danger of bringing the Bible into disrepute and as I do not understand your question, I shall not attempt to answer it. Even the Jewish calendar is a nonsense. According to that, this is year five thousand and something, yet there were people living 200,000 years ago. Read on:

The first people, or human beings, appeared on Earth some 200,000 years ago on the plains of Sub-Saharan Africa. All modern humans belong to the species known as Homo sapiens that evolved from earlier species of hominids.

How did they trace up the age 200,000 years ago?
And even if the bible is for one nation. It is God who decide what his and whats not. But im glad that through Christ im being adopted to His family.

watcher2013

Aug 6, 2013

So according to your article 200, 000 years ago they were using stones...but in the land of Nod they were using metals..nearly 6000 years ago.

PS

Jan 11, 2013

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
The seventh day, in contrast to the first six, never closes with an evening and morning.

To me this is yet another indication that the seventh day is not yet over.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
The seventh day, in contrast to the first six, never closes with an evening and morning.

Well spotted. :)

watcher2013

Aug 6, 2013

Evening and morning first day...it wouldn't be called 7th day if it didnt make that cycle....