M
MariusAlexander
Guest
Creepypastas aren't edible so if you're thinking that this is some kind of recipe then you're in for a spooky surprise!
Essentially creepypastas are frightening tales such as spooky short/long fictional and nonfictional stories for fun and frights.
I recorded a coulpe on my YouTube channel and made this thread to share them with you guys.
But I'm also interested in which are your favorites, do you prefer videos or reading them?
Post the links in a comment! Also if you've written and make sure to show the world!
Make sure to Keep it clean in here and with the stories you share, no profanity is best.
[video=youtube;oQPlF1QGWkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPlF1QGWkM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSPi6S8JbBQtdcMvIjebI9A[/video]
Essentially creepypastas are frightening tales such as spooky short/long fictional and nonfictional stories for fun and frights.
I recorded a coulpe on my YouTube channel and made this thread to share them with you guys.
But I'm also interested in which are your favorites, do you prefer videos or reading them?
Post the links in a comment! Also if you've written and make sure to show the world!
Make sure to Keep it clean in here and with the stories you share, no profanity is best.
[video=youtube;oQPlF1QGWkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPlF1QGWkM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSPi6S8JbBQtdcMvIjebI9A[/video]