Crispy Jerusalem Artichokes with Aged Balsamic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Crispy Jerusalem Artichokes with Aged Balsamic
8 Servings, serves 8 people

tablespoons olive oil
2 pounds (900 kg)small Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes), scrubbed, quartered

Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
sprigs rosemary
¼
cup (½ stick) (55 grams) unsalted butter
tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar

nutricion information on jeruselem artichokes
1 cup slices (150 g) containa Calories 109
Sugar 14 g Protein 3 g Vitamin C 10% rda Calcium2% rda Iron28% rda Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B 65% rda Cobalamin 0% rda Magnesium 6% RDA

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I know lol, so inviting, I have a feeling there from the heavenly Jerusalem😊

Mandy5

Mar 14, 2022
Looks good, are artichokes baked or pan fried?

Apr 20, 2019
I actually grow Jerusalem artichokes are very easy to grow thank you so very much for the recipe it looks awesome have a blessed evening everybody in the precious name of Jesus Amen