Crocodile Kills Pastor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
just a sad , strange story.....

L

LaVieEnRose

Makes me wonder who didnt confess their sins. The pastor or the crocodile
Everyone is going to die. The pastor may have been a very good and holy man. I would rather be eaten by a crocodile while baptizing people than die of cancer. A quick death is preferable to a lingering one, in my opinion.

SaintMichaels

Jun 6, 2018
It's like a bad joke.
One day a prote pastor decided to baptize a man in Lake Abaya, Ethiopia. When an atheist crocodile decided to play along and just before he silently submerged himself , he put his two front claws together and prayed. "Dear God, thank you for this meal I am about to receive."

That lake is known to have a huge Crocodile population. The pastor was stupid.And that put his congregants who were native there and should have known better at risk, thinking to go there to be baptized. But he's with God now, so really is it a tragic loss when he's in a better place?

Stunnedbygrace

Nov 12, 2015
God created the Crocodile to be what it is.
I don't think that's how He created crocodiles. I think it's a result of the fall. When a child can play with a poisonous snake, I'll bet you can tickle a crocs chin and hug a polar bear. Can't wait! :giggle:

M

Miri

Even Jesus knew better. Just hope his congregation doesn’t blame
God for this.

Luke 4:9-12 NKJV
[9] Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the
temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself
down from here. [10] For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge
over you, To keep you,' [11] and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.'" [12] And Jesus answered
and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' "

L

LaVieEnRose

It's like a bad joke.
One day a prote pastor decided to baptize a man in Lake Abaya, Ethiopia. When an atheist crocodile decided to play along and just before he silently submerged himself , he put his two front claws together and prayed. "Dear God, thank you for this meal I am about to receive."

That lake is known to have a huge Crocodile population. The pastor was stupid.And that put his congregants who were native there and should have known better at risk, thinking to go there to be baptized. But he's with God now, so really is it a tragic loss when he's in a better place?
It would be a joke on the Atheist crocodile as God answered his prayer.

SaintMichaels

Jun 6, 2018
It would be a joke on the Atheist crocodile as God answered his prayer.
For a meal. Which otherwise would have been an all croc could eat buffet, had the pastor not been a distraction so that the other baptizee's could flee the waters they should have never been near in the first place.

L

LaVieEnRose

For a meal. Which otherwise would have been an all croc could eat buffet, had the pastor not been a distraction so that the other baptizee's could flee the waters they should have never been near in the first place.
But the crocodile asked for a meal, he didn’t ask for his larder to be full. The pastor made a meal.

It is like a Hillaire Belloc or Edward Gorey story.